Something has to be done.

Options
2»

Comments

• xcybershot
    xcybershot Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    And make arena squads smaller (3vs3 not able to have 5 ppl) then we have 1/3 more squads what mean more fights in shorter time then this waiting time sux or make event hours like all 4h u are able to try to find Fights for 1h (lesser timewaste and same chance for all server)
  • shag1991
    shag1991 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Options
    As an F2p person i feel overwhelmed knowing our struggles are being seen. As an f2p person who cant afford r999 i think ive done pretty okay for myself full nv3 ref to +6-8 and lord of morai set with over 1900 spirit. I magine if i ever get to rb my cards ill be stuck at over 2k spirit including what i get from starchart. How did i get this well hardwork and luck from A packs. Fortunately ive been here for years so i always manange to get in on the ancient gifts and i had a lot when twilight sky came out, so it took me like a month or so to hit twilight sky 10. Anyway people complain about the spirit grind and sky lvl grind and i must say it is tough for new players, but spirit only becomes necessary for pvp. if you want to win at pvp i say face the facts and work hard.
    Helping f2p players dont have to mean a complete overhaul of the game, if there is one thing that i believe would help me and alot of players who cant afford end game is more soloable instances with end game mats as rewards and also items we can sell. You can cut the drop amount, it was always time vs money ill put in time if you put in a way for us to to do it. If i can come home at nights do these instances for 3 hrs knowing im 1 step closer to r9 i would be happy. F2p players are asking for an easier life. we just need a way. oh yeah 1vs1 arena would be great too.
    Also increasing how many times we can do the instance per day,
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Options
    To be honest for PVE allone all tools you need to be successful in endgame instances can be farmed there is even gear with 70 slaying levels.

Pvp is a different matter
    The gap in pvp between p2win and f2p players has become so overhelmingly huge because with every new addition the rift gets bigger but nothing was installed recently to relieve the power gap for f2p player like making it more easy to obtain more power from older systems in the game.

I mean we have now +3 def/attack shards and f2p is still struggeling to afford the +1 shards wich was outdated 2012 already and this is 2017. G16 players can't use WOA or any other cool cloaks or helmets because it break their set bonus wich is terrible !
    We need some kind of non tradeable non acc stashable dod's and dot's for +1 and +2 that can be gained from playing the game but can't be used to combine into a higher verson or interacting with the normal versions. It can be hard and tedious to grind them but it would offer people a perspective to gain at least some power.

They are stuck with +40 attack level weapons that have no additional effects unless they can afford to grind g17 weapons. Dont tell me thats free, to get the homestead quest for the last mat you need like 7k prosperity and try to get this without cash shopping the level 10 statue. For most f2p player the 3rd g17 cast is the best they can ever hope for.

The average refines are ranging from +5 to +8 while cash shopper have +12 weapon and +11 gear or better.

Even the gap from +11 to +12 is massive let allone from +8. If a +8 refine meet a +12 it dosn't make a difference if they have zero or +8 refines. It should become more affordable to get at least everything on +10 wich is still weak but better than nothing.

Cash to play should always be a big time saver and yes i agree you should have an advantage over casual f2p players. But right now the advantage became way to huge. Its no fun for the cash shoppers because they are bored with no challenges left and no pvp happen and the f2p player feel like not even trying because no matter the struggle they stay a one shoot for way too long.

• shag1991
    shag1991 Posts: 31 Arc User
    Options
    @tolots im not sure about your server but many folks dont waste time going after pve gear on mine, Why should they. Think about it most of the current factions are mostly pvp, they never say we are recruiting QSM/NV3/R9, its always nv3+6 or r9, some dont even recognize nv3 anymore. When people are farming squads they dont recognize QSM gears, many wont even take nv3 gear these days. Personally i think we just need a solo version for many of the new instances. I also believe that they should add mogs and gst as rewards in tournament, not the to tier rewards btw and make them untrade-able.

@kalystconquerer#0876 as a f2p person i can tell you we are not asking for the easy way out (i know im not), but we need a way, it may take 3 to 4 times as long but if there was a way, im sure we would take the opportunity. If you cant do this i think the price to charge gold needs to be region based. Where im from most people work like $2.50usd to $3.50 per hour. 1usd is currently $125 JMD. for me 10 gold cost over $1000 and we are working worst wages. The game is Perfect World International, i think you all need to put more emphasis on that part when it comes to your special events and charging prices.