Turn your trash into gold! Or well at least, into something more usable!

Options
laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
So there is a thread showing this basically transmuting your junk into useful stuff well i was remembering PWI promised a replacement For Nerfing DQ rewards those drops from monsters you use to npc and get rid of for reward points in exchange for awesome stuff including event gold On there Dq rewards page which they got rid of.

Why not include DQ drops and make them worth something by using them in this new system and if there is a fee make it a small one to exchange for items which could be the same things that were on that DQ reward page that included event gold all class pets fash maybe even some unusual gear i remember pwi use to have this one reward page where if you had completed certain things like reaching lv 100 10 undefeated pvp matchs etc you can turn those points in for mounts and these weird gears that had hp or mp recovery etc aka rings think it was ring of nagah?

it be nice you could also include items from broken instances how many remember wraith gate trophy mode and Fc that they got rid of but the forges i believe are still in some of these broken instances to make gold gear and robes everything that pwi nerf in getting does still exist in this game usually has an Item id include them in the transmuting thing.

Also is pwi under new management ? i have notice some changes that seem to be more favored to us because before seem like pwi keep takeing stuff away and now seem like they trying to make an attempt to actually giving us stuff like the other day i completed a quest in neverfall and it gave me a 115 hp gem i about fell out my seat

Comments

• orangeitis
    orangeitis Posts: 183 Arc User
    Options
    It'd be nice if we could trade DQs in for bound stuff. Kinda like event gold does.
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    Yeah i think so to
  • misanno
    misanno Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Options
    id like fc to be brought back to its original state, before they turned it into an exp farm
    if not then i would agree to haveing the transmutation thing giving us fc materials

hopefully it doesnt cost us an arm and a leg, or possibly a little brother
  • hocic0
    hocic0 Posts: 36 Arc User
    Options
    was looking for that post but can't find it anymore? anyone has a link for it?
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    Options
    hocic0 wrote: »
    was looking for that post but can't find it anymore? anyone has a link for it?

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/discussion/1207470/scheduled-server-maintenance-7-18-2017-11-pm-pst
  • hocic0
    hocic0 Posts: 36 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you for the link, was trying to find it for quite a while.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    You know, since it's a relatively new system it couldn't hurt to ask to see if they can adjust it - I did wonder why DQ wasn't put in. This is my best guess, but I think they were just super cautious about abuse and bot farming which could be why they left something like DQ out. If they can't pass it from CN >> INT, then it'd probably have to be a custom NPC created for us :O

Something to consider, however, hm...

Also as far as trophy mode capes, I think that one's getting left in the dust too. I'll probably have to send out feelers about it at some point down the road, but I have a bad feeling it might be abandoned content.

@misanno I actually asked the devs about this a month ago and they said they don't have any intentions of reverting it back to its original state (an old gear farming instance) or updating this instance anymore. So it's "current form" (a, currently, disabled EXP earning instance) is where we're at for now. They'll sometimes surprise us and update things we thought they couldn't, but for the most part this seems to hold true.
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    kalystconquerer you know you could ask it they can include Legacy Mark and ancient gift just saying