How to use Mystical Pills?

sixlegend
sixlegend Posts: 3 Arc User
Hello I was wondering how to use mystical pills? And if anyone has a good link that explains the meridian aspect of the game. Thank you.

Comments

• ehcody
    ehcody Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    If I'm correct you can start using them when your character hits level 40, once you have them in your inventory, you click on the constelation of a person in your inventory. from there, you click on the first circle in the bottom left, and it brings up and ying and yang with a lot more circles, you click on those and from there its a guessing game to find out witch are death and open gates. death uses the pill but doesn't fill that circle and no stats are increased; as where when you find an open gate it'll will notify you that it's been opened, you won't be able to click on that circle from the first step anymore, and it will tell you somewhere ( i think the bottom left of the gui) what stats have been increased, and by how much. from there, its just moving your way around the whole chart. You can only use mystical pills 10 times a day, from there you have to have holy pills, and it will allow you to use more mystical pills that day (there is a limit but its somewhere in the hundreds, it will tell you on the gui, but I don't know off the top of my head how much it is.) hopefully this helps, if not feel free to add me on arc and I'll help you as much as I can. :)

EDIT: There is a limit to when you can use them and it will tell you, first is 40, 2nd is 42? so on and so forth.
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    Here is an explanation of the Meridian system from the PWI Wiki:
    http://pwi.gamepedia.com/Meridian