Neverfall Lord title

As mentionned in this thread : https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1207079/how-to-become-the-king-of-neverfall
the Neverfall Lord title requires in average 1440 squire badges.

As far as I know, we can only get 7 squire badges per day (2 from farm daily and 5 from DH). Even if we consider the badges we can get from the quest line, it still takes many months to farm the title. It also forces the players to sacrifice squire badges they could use for glyphs.
On top of that, people with a busy real life don't always have the time to run DH daily.

Trying to farm that title is very despressing and most people are losing their motivation.

My suggestion to make that title more realistically obtainable would be to give us Arc codes with Neverfall royal badges (http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/54331) regularly. The royal badges aren't tradable and the only tradable item that can be made from them (acoustic media) also require knight/squire badges so this couldn't be exploited by multi-accounts.

Thank you. :)

Comments

• wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Or, If u don't like the path you walk, choose another. Cherish choice while you can xD.

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

Just handing out the top badges to craft into the top title sort of defeats the purpose of aiming for such a title. It's a tad bit annoying though that they're chance based ranks, versus earning the rank 100%. Providing Squire Badges might be an easier route to take, or making the Royal Badges part of prize pools for later giveaways/contest etc. if it's becoming a big issue.

I'll make a note of it though so I can make sure to include some of these badges in the future! Thanks for bringing this up!
  • jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    I can earn the title in 4 to 5 months. It's been 2 since I started working for it and I'm a little over halfway there.

You make your choice and stick to it. Why should you be able to get all you want at the same time? Prioritize
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    ummmmm lol im sorry no one has this kinda patience honestly other then bloods to acquire your passive skills in primal its actually a waist i really don't see anything worth wild especially when i can drain a plat charm in 2 hours or less vs a week here is the other thing i'm concern about are those less fortunate with out g-16 or better which is believe it or not a majority of the game population who only have tt 100 gear.

but hear is what i don't get arnt new mobs ? for lv actualy lv 150 if this is true why would you set up such an epic fail for majority pwi population? so neverfall lord is the least of my concerns lmao on the upside rest of the game is enjoyable after i finished all of neverfall i found my self completing quest from pwi more then neverfall becuase pwi mori primal is more enjoyable then the new expansion
  • brantanor
    brantanor Posts: 72 Arc User
    I got to agree laiwaisan, the majority of players won't or can't enter Neverfall, esp. not all those alts i've been seeing. The mobs there are very punishing towards players below G16, and outside of farming for the badges/bloods it's not an interesting expansion enough to stay there for long.

Instead of farming for the Title(s), most use the badges for glyps and/or skills they still need, those are more important then spending most of ones free time chasing something less 'valuable'.
  • zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    I guess we will have more quests in Neverfall too (some area are still locked), so more badges from quests can be expected.
  • suggestionman#1119
    suggestionman#1119 Posts: 39 Arc User
    Hello!

Just handing out the top badges to craft into the top title sort of defeats the purpose of aiming for such a title. It's a tad bit annoying though that they're chance based ranks, versus earning the rank 100%. Providing Squire Badges might be an easier route to take, or making the Royal Badges part of prize pools for later giveaways/contest etc. if it's becoming a big issue.

I'll make a note of it though so I can make sure to include some of these badges in the future! Thanks for bringing this up!

Giving squire badges to everyone is like giving free tradable glyphs to everyone. Those with multiple accounts can abuse it.
    It should at least be knight badges.
  • cosmosia1989
    cosmosia1989 Posts: 165 Arc User
    Too much work for too little gain, I just completely skip those titles. Heck I didnt even do WQ titles cause the effort doesnt justify the gains even remotely. No thanks, no issue for me :D
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    If people want to work for the title that is up to them, the cost in time and badges needed though is crazy high, especially as there is a chance you can fail the exam and only get 2 back. With further updates and expansions it will naturally come on its own in due course I would imagine everyone will have it from just doing chain quests.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.