Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 7/18/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have no patch, restart only!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion

Turn your trash into gold! Or well at least, into something more usable!

8crlc4ixfhao.png

Let's try... something like this -

z9ut6etphawc.png

...and look at what we got!

jbf972tukb0r.png

If you didn't like what you got out of it you can always toss them back in to get something better. **Additional items were added here.

95anqz8308rr.png

Results!
fkamj44wa25p.png
6njp9dw7jb1q.png

Don't have access to those kinds of items? Lower level players can also turn their trash into gold with the lower level option!

ba36d3xo6liw.png

Please note : The items you see here that can be transmuted and the output items are not the full list!

Discuss!

Tagged:

Comments

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    I feel so rewarded for my hoarding
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    Seems really interesting at first...
    Then I see a "cost" tab, and I can see the non-sense fees incoming.
  • koudelkamorgan
    koudelkamorgan Posts: 140 Arc User
    I thought I was mad for hoarding keys and things that I haven't used in years. Unfortunately I don't have the coin to actually transmute all of it probably, but this is a great system to look forward to :smile:
    samus_forum_tag_by_artbyanarchy-d5nz2ih.png
    I Aim To Misbehave
  • shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    If the cost is 5m + those items for OP blessings, all those exp orbs for charts, it's WORTH IT. If it fudged then shame on you Kaly.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    Pretty neat feature but it doesn't seem like it would actually clean up your bank if in every one of the examples you end up with more stacks than what you started with. ​​
  • de4dp00l#1332
    de4dp00l#1332 Posts: 7 Arc User
    i cant wait cuz say u pay 800k fee and get 8 star orb its so worth it
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    That seems rather interesting! I'm a bit of a hoarder myself, so it would be nice to get some slightly-more-useful items out of it. :smile:
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • jaghorbaghor#2649
    jaghorbaghor#2649 Posts: 1 Arc User
    its great would be nice if we were able to put some old gear that are bound and refined and get some orb in return or chart items are great pretty good idea.

btw i'm really waiting on mog sale for long time if its not on this week i think i'm gonna take a break from game lol jk
  • tehpeach
    tehpeach Posts: 19 Arc User
    So hoarding shall finally pay off a little bit, depending on the actual cost associated to the transfer. *dares to dream big*
  • quinnie
    quinnie Posts: 46 Arc User
    hope that system gets added soon <3 finally my hoarding will pay off
    Etherblade
    HaarKoning
    MrLens
    MrGiggleShyts
  • seelie
    seelie Posts: 1 Arc User
    >.> DQ items wouldnt happen to be on the 'reagents' list would they? Perhaps for the 'low lvl' transmuting?
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    i cant wait cuz say u pay 800k fee and get 8 star orb its so worth it

Look at the percentage of getting an 8 star orb. So low it is not worth considering. I wonder what items are at the 10-20% chance? Probably c class minions.
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    asterelle wrote: »
    Pretty neat feature but it doesn't seem like it would actually clean up your bank if in every one of the examples you end up with more stacks than what you started with. ​​

Stick the stacks of transmutation products you dont want back in, repeat till you only get stacks you want! hopefully you want items that have a good chance or you could well put millions of coins through it trying for a under 1% chance item >:)
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Is this a preview or will this be enabled after maint?

I think that it's pretty neat...xD if it really awards with that much chart exp I might end up with lvl50 on all chars. I LOVE IT! I understand that most is random but cant wait to try it out anyways!
  • varterrals
    varterrals Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'm actually pretty excited to see what this system is all about. All these teasers have been looking pretty interesting!
  • laylay
    laylay Posts: 27 Arc User
    Well trading useless items for more useless items ... but nice idea

If you are able to implement something like that, you should implement trading 15 S-Cards for 1 Nuema Portal card ... maybe you get some players back after kicking their ...
  • elcopete94
    elcopete94 Posts: 56 Arc User
    laylay wrote: »
    Well trading useless items for more useless items ... but nice idea

If you are able to implement something like that, you should implement trading 15 S-Cards for 1 Nuema Portal card ... maybe you get some players back after kicking their ...
    yeah just give away np set for everyone ;)
  • jen#6926
    jen#6926 Posts: 3 Arc User
    High Level Alchemy Full list of Reagents

Mystical Pill
    Astrobana Pearl Lv1
    Fairy Box Key
    Subsiding Dirt
    Nirvana Palace Key
    Reflective Shard
    Holy Pill
    War Avatar Pack C
    Primordial Blood
    Astrospira Pearl Lv1
    Astrobana Pearl Lv2
    Barbaric Blood
    Astrospira Pearl Lv2
    Emperor's Letter
    War Avatar Pack B
    Astrobana Pearl Lv3

High Level Alchemy Full list of Products

Dragon Orb 8 Star
    War Avatar Pack S
    Benevolence Seal
    Squad Signet
    Strongwind Badge
    Fortifications Essence
    Invicible Blessing
    War Avatar Pack A
    Perfect Teleport Stone
    Nebula Dust Orb
    Peerless Blessing
    Songflow Ringstone
    Red Envelope
    Inkdragon's Blood
    30 Mysterious Chips
    Espionage/Revealation Potion
    30 Mystical Pill
    Astrobana Pearl Lv1
    10 War Avatar Pack C
    Astrospira Pearl Lv2
    10 Primordial Blood
    30 Reflective Shard
    10 Holy Pill
    5 Barbaric Blood
    6 Astrobana Pearl Lv2
    3 War Avatar Pack B
    6 Astrospira Pearl Lv1
    2 Astrobana Pearl Lv3
    2, 4, 5 of various Apo similar to Neverfall Veteran NPC Apo. High Level required

To sum it up, it's a great feature, especially for alts with full bags and low lvl Starcharts. But it's a shame that basically only produced Starchart items, Bloods and Pills can be trasmuted again. So there goes my plan to transmute my trash over and over again, till only S packs and Orbs are left...
  • laylay
    laylay Posts: 27 Arc User
    I doubt that that many ppl have multiple 15 S-cards ... as we all know they are worth 2300 $ xD
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    Nice Feature makes me feel better for the Full bags of rubbish im holding on to now as a rule I keep everything My habits finally pay off.
  • susan784#2539
    susan784#2539 Posts: 1 New User
    nice feature
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    @laylay this wasn't a part of features I had requested actually, this was something that CN created and was passed into our version. It's a great concept that I'd like to see if we can apply elsewhere, especially in regards to "recycling" War Avatar S cards/War Avatar Artifacts. I hope they will be more receptive to recycling systems for other aspects in the future!

@jsxshadow This feature will be coming in the next content update! As we approach the date, I'll be posting more and more tidbits from the update. Of course...I can always just post more fashion and mounts *smiles evilly*
This discussion has been closed.