Action Point quest resetting to blue list before reset.

sensualsoul
sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
Still got a glitch after the emergency maint. Yesterdays BH was Ghost Wing (7/15/2017), right. It was one of the Acthion Point quest until about 10:30pm server (Might have been a bit before but that's when I noticed it.), well before reset. So why did it switch into the Blue list. It's was not yet reset yet it switched, why?? It did the night of 7/14/2017 as well but I thought it might correct itself and not happen again. So yeah what's with that? I asked around no one else seemed to have this happen.

I do have a screenshot of this if you need it let me know I can submit a ticket with it.

Comments

• sensualsoul
    edited July 2017
    I just heard from a friend that is is happening to him aswell and he did what I did and relogged but no dice it wouldn't go back. All his action points where no longer in the orange list but where in blue list.
    Post edited by sensualsoul on
  • whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    I'm having issues with extreme actions points too. I activated it to complete BH UP only and help some randoms if they needed quest. You can see bellow I didn't receive any points at all. I was directed to post here by a GM after submitting a ticket about it. I have screen shot proof as well that I was directed to post here.
    2i8zts0.png
    The only GOP
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    It often bugs out when you swap to the arena server. So if you are doing colosseum daily ill suggest getting your APs first.
    It can also bug out without doing anything but i find that quite more rare. Or maybe theres just something else that causes it to bug that i dont know yet about.

Oh and if anybody were curious about how many points Authentic Work XVI gives, its +0. I already tested that out lol.

You can actually take adventage of this and get lot of AP, then purposely try to bug it out with colosseum and auto complete everything. Someone on my server do that and mentioned it to me.
  • sensualsoul
    Did Ticket since it did again and still not reply form GMs, did anyone even look into this yet?