Only an idea, dont hang me

fededomino
fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
would it help anything if PWI could make a ingame Faction Board / blackboard witch every faction Lv 3 + base
for a overview for active factions , TW faction and Non TW faction , just for help out player to sign up for TW and join any kind of faction , and mabye from what time zone faction is active mostly .
( something like auctionhouse working ) in that direction , and put it on a wall in Archosaur. plenty of space

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Agreed this isn't bad but before implemented first take some feedback ideas from players
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • fededomino
    mabye PWI not like ideas from player , but i guess players is best to continiue developing 50 /50 , players is those who run the head into wall and bugs and so on , i also think members of faction need a a highlight if they need help , like a X , for inform other members to help them , factions need more tool , for members to be better for have attension on those who need help or other stuff , rethinking is also a tool , the human can upgrade , sorry for my bad english
    if you dont understand , then read again twice or more
  • fededomino
    it look like players / people dont pay attention to arc forum , no wonder they play in blindness lol B)
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    What it sounds like you're essentially asking for is an in-game forum. Which I would absolutely support, but you're talking massive changes to the game itself, which means the devs in China would have to get involved. While it's untrue that the devs have never changed or implemented anything due to feedback from our version, the examples are few and far between, and they tend to be reluctant to add new game features from scratch like that.

So, good idea but realistically speaking, sadly unlikely to happen.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    I guess it sounds kind of like the old Core system with some modifications.

Sounda like a lot of work that would be difficult to do with this aging game title though.​​
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    that actually sounds like a real good ideal i don't think it be hard most guild games have it
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    I believe what he is talking about, is a Npc that Has current faction Listing's. Would also post current active Guild's, member's ect..Would also be nice if a link, or information on how to apply to guilds is accessible. Would be really nice if it showed member's names ect... Might see some old players you know, friends ect ect...which could help you choose which guild you would like to pursue:) I kinda think this is what the Thread maker was saying:). Have fun!
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    its easier to find alt guilds for more fakebids :hushed:
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    A list with level3 factions in game. Would be nice to see it. We have something like it already - well, we can't see if they have a base - but you'll need to have a lvl3 faction yourself to see it: Faction leaders need to click on 'policy' and 'establish diplomatic relation'. In the Diplomacy window they can see the other lvl3 factions and their population. But this doesn't mean anything.

There are other problems: how many people are actually online on a daily basis? how many alts are in it? are all members playing basequests? How many people can be online for TW? Do they recruit? Are the members ready to help others? Does the faction have 'rules'? Do we need to use external things like a site, voicechat software, etc? To solve this we only need one thing: just some communication with the leader, director or any other 'victim' of that faction.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Might be easiest to be an out of game function than in game, as it's something I could explore with our engineering side...but this does defeat the purpose of what you're proposing. With factions [Insert Any and All Issues Internally W/ Factions Here], how frequently do you propose this board updates? How do players know which factions are PvP or PvE (do they get like a little marker next to their name)? Can players avoid registering their factions or will the system just pull everything? I'd be curious as to what sorts of specifics you had in mind!

With any sort of new feature that requires extensive building from the ground up, it's easier to go to the devs with a solid plan and reasons why this feature is good to have - and that still doesn't mean everything that gets suggested will be implemented, or if it is, not exactly the way people envisioned it.
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Or leader's of factions can update there Agenda's goal's ect at the Faction NPC.. Pretty much a lil essay about them and what there all about:D. I have seen out in the universe other galaxies which use a guild board that updated info on all guilds daily, semi-weekly ect...Not saying it happen's in our Galaxy!, but updating guild's regulary would help to expose those Shenanigan Dancer's :)* some people cant't help themselves xD.... Oh sorry to throw this out there... But a Neutral guild from Level 1, sorta like a Server guild for new player's to meet other new player's. So u make a char, walla your in the server guild, where other's like you begin there perfect life! No Pvp type event's, in fact no event's at all, it's just a place to ask question's, learn, meet other's form parties ect ect..Poof! xD
  • fededomino
    well mabye i explain it wrong , but my english is not that good
    point 1 ) i think it could be helpful if we had an blackboard on a wall in Archosaur some place witch we can read what faction who recruit , class , Level , and if they do TW and xTW , or non TW , pvp , pk , FB , and help out , some info the faction can setup , by Leader and mabye Director .
    Point 2 ) if it mabye can work like Auction House , but no Fee , i hope in same way , where Leader can type in Faction Name , and what the Faction doing by daily task for members ( what type of Faction it is )/ support Faction , TW , xTW , etc.
    Point 3 ) and if a Time Zone can be notice from where Leader and most of members are from ( for an overview to new members before join ) players is from east , west , south , north, around world .
    Point 4 ) and if a player want to join a Faction but Officer is offline , make it possibli for player to sign up and Officer send a ingame mail when Officer is back , that mail can automatically make player join Faction by a link.
    Point 5 ) it can be maked as a blackboard on a wall or same way as Auction House the way it works .

( if any one got more ideas of the way Faction works please shake your head of ideas into here

if this is bad then delete this tread, :) im not perfect , perfection is an illusion of fakeness ;)
  • fededomino
    just a follow up tread .
    remember no one owns other ppl Character / Toon , if a member leave Faction , dont hate on him or her , grow up and play with them in anyway , i always by my self play careful to other , cause i dont know who is behind screen , nobody is perfect , dont let your smile be changed by the world , but let your smile change the world . ppl who hate have no place in human society . ;)
  • fededomino
    well i belive no one cares for their faction , since nobody came up with new ideas , what a shame .
    please close this tread :)