where is our fearless leader KALYSTCONQUERER ?

laiwaisan
laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
what the heck did you guys do ?

like seriously best person to help us look after us and hook us up with sales and codes and an awesome person and now there not around?

what you trolls do?

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Either on vacation, busy with real work or shares the same fate as every other employee that tried to be helpful with PWI: left/sacked.

Pick 1.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,803 Community Moderator
    She is just busy at the moment I guess.

I did warn her not to take on too much. PWI is a lot to deal with. Not helped from the mess of its past.

Thanks.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Don't worry I didn't die or anything.

@dblazen1 it's going to take a lot to drive me off, let's be frank. I've stuck to this game for nearly a decade now, pretty hard to shake me loose! And nope, not sacked. No vacation either :P Real life? Ding ding ding! I haven't had time to check the forums on my off-hours the past few days, so I'm playing catch up.

You weren't... actually taking bets were you?

D:

@heero200 Been there, done that, said some things in the past that make me cringe and things I regret saying. So with the shoe on the other foot, I try to be a bit more understanding. Actually PWI is the perfect (no pun intended) amount of work for me - I was just also picking up some stuff for SWM this past week, so it's been a bit crazy during work hours.

@sontzu It has its ups and downs. If I can make at least one person smile, then that's ok :)
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    hugs thx god your ok