Genies and All-class pets

srgtwolf
srgtwolf Posts: 18 Arc User
I dont know if this has been discussed, but Im feeling lazy as I type this. As the title implies, Im wondering if a few things can be added.

Playing on the Private Servers, the player and genie go up to lvl 150, even with rebirth (I suspect PWE does the same, but its not relavent). Considering the Genie actually matches the player in that way, would it be possible to Evolve a genie in the same way the player gets rebirthed? and with an Evolved genie, could skills be either upgraded or combined, or even open paths for new genie skills?

As for All-class pets, there are lots of awesome little pets, but its just a fashion statement like at weapon fashion. Is it possible to give these pets a basic function? It's great and all having drop retrieval functions in the Auto-cultivation system, but when I run that, im mostly focused on how fast i can kill for the exp. The coin/drop retrieval slows the exp gain overall. What if the drops/coins retrieval system is added to all pets with maybe their own storage space?

3d2b5516f8bc0c207a2fa0ebb3c9e6db.jpg