QQing about PVP

fury85
fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
I’m really bored… and same as me many other people.
I’m worried about PvP situation.

We have:
Nation War: about all the maps full of alts that farm Supply Tokens. 90% of the maps are no sense as PvP.
Thursday Night Tournament: I already said that this event is very bad because all depend on numbers and you get a good fight 1 room every 100.
Arigora Colosseum: 6v6 is impossible. 3v3 you need to wait hours for 10 mins of PvP.
Territory War: Need half season before the 2 top faction start to fight but on both server where I play they wont to fight or no show :/
Dragon Conquest: When you hold more lands and start to have 3+ fights you don’t have more fun because that force you to skip better fights to join easy win land to get more points.

I want to try to suggest:
Dragon Conquest: Reduce the numbers of battles at max 2. You can have 1 attack and 1 defence. This way we all can have better fights and greatly reduce the chance to see no show or **** fights 20v20 in an huge map because factions need to split to cover 3+ lands. Also this way, ranking will be more close to the real value of the factions.
Cross Server Nation War: Was the best fun event. More participation than each other event. Bring it back! This time you can set the event at 2 different time to cover EU and NA time slot.
Cross Server Map: Give us the access to a cross server map with PvP enable, so we can PK server vs server ecc... available 24/7.

@kalystconquerer#0876 please help us to have back some fun.

I stopped 6 months ago to gear up my toons, because there is nothing really interesting, no one single good challenging event around 

Roar.
Roar_King
Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone