Twilight Temple Drop Rates

tony444
tony444 Posts: 24 Arc User
Hey,
It has been awhile since I played the game and was just doing some google searching for drop rates on TT gold mats. Everything seems to be super outdated and it seems that the sweetiebot is not longer working on the forums. Can someone please point me in the right direction to find TT drop rates from bosses

Comments

• phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    I like to use PW Database.
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/​​
  • tony444
    I use that site as well but I'm not sure where it says real drop rate 6% is that like 6 out of 100
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    tony444 wrote: »
    I use that site as well but I'm not sure where it says real drop rate 6% is that like 6 out of 100

Yeah its a little confusing, the default drop rate is what your looking for. I believe the real drop rate is the chance of getting it to drop over all the drops of a mob, since if we take Illusion Stone (Dropped from http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/14782) the chance is 0.4384%. It has 24 drops so 24 x 0.4383 = 10.5216 which is very very close to the default drop rate, and not how probability is measured at all, but i digress.

Also on a side note, its only worthwhile to farm TT when its x2. The drop rates are far worse then abysmal.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • tony444
    eternalghost what do you suggest to farm for money i recently just got back into the game after a year break and just working on bettering my sin currently astral sky V r8rr and r93 dags
  • tony444
    teabagg wrote: »
    do this..dont farm it just set up a shop and buy cheap,sell high and trust me you will be over stocked eventually..oh wait its 2017 my bad the game has went south.
    as far as this goes it was meant to troll because ive seen you around the forums crying about the game, just stop playing if you dont enjoy it thats what i did for a year
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    tony444 wrote: »
    teabagg wrote: »
    do this..dont farm it just set up a shop and buy cheap,sell high and trust me you will be over stocked eventually..oh wait its 2017 my bad the game has went south.
    as far as this goes it was meant to troll because ive seen you around the forums crying about the game, just stop playing if you dont enjoy it thats what i did for a year

He's half telling the truth. A lot of people rely on merching nowadays to make money. There isn't much you can farm unless you have a ton of alts to actually make it profitable. You could probably try to spam Full Warsong and sell badge+mold service, though prices have gone down a lot on my server. But I guess it's a starting point.
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • srgtwolf
    srgtwolf Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    TT is lousy, since i rarely have the time to actually try and solo it. Even during 2x, I still find the drop rates to be absurdly low, especially with the Golds.

@forbiddenwords you are right. remind me to find my cookie jar next time. It would be nice to see solo-able PVE content (where you dont Have to wait for a decent squad to run instances) that let players earn either decent coin reward or items to help advance the gear/stats.

3d2b5516f8bc0c207a2fa0ebb3c9e6db.jpg