Keeping order

tetraem007
tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
edited May 2017 in Suggestion Box
PWI has become complex and imo it is hard to maintain an overview. (I can't tell if it is better organized in the common/ Chinese version of our game.)

Daily quests should be sorted:
all Master BHs one after another, all BH I after another, all BH II after another, all Primal Quests after another and so on.

Some dailies were never in the "Daily Quests" folder (like dailies on past maps, Morai, Homestead, Nirvana Palace Key, Treasure Map, Flowsilver Palace and so on).
That was a good decision and imo it should be the same for the new dailies in Neverfall.

Star chart: there should be a non-consumable status (like "non-tradable" status on Genies). If you mix something up, you might consume a good star chart which can be worth billions of coins.

War Avatars: there should be a non-consumable status (like "non-tradable" status on Genies). If you mix something up, you might consume a good Avatar which can be worth billions of coins.

War Avatars: the Avatar bag is a disaster. There should be a row for "Destroyer Avatars", a row for "Battle Avatars", a row for "Longevity Avatars", a row for "Durability Avatars", a row for "Soulprime Avatars", a row for Lifeprime Avatars.

Homestead
Heavenly Workshop: Craftable items should be Alphabetically sorted. An "all" folder should exists which sorts everything by the Alphabet.

Elysian Arena: The "Minion Chest" is a disaster. There should be a section/row for "Ancient", "Archaic" and "Primal Minions".
The handling of the "Battle Match" is even worse. The game wants you to MANUALLY select 200+ times the "Left Guard", "Commander" and "Right Guard". I have to hit the left mouse button AT LEAST 2000 times (sic!) to complete the Minion Battles (opening of "Rare Minion Pouch" and sorting/leveling Minions not included!).

Since we can't influence the battles anyway, I hope you understand it's a lame feature. It consumes way too much time. At least one should be able to keep the setup of the left/right guards + commander. The score rewards should be received automatically too imo.

Mailbox
Messed up in-game Mailbox: Automatically bann accounts which use the phrase "cheap coins".
Don't help people which tried to buy "cheap coins". Let Darwin proc.
Post edited by tetraem007 on