Diamond of Dragon Supply

blazerboy
blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
Hello, @kalystconquerer#0876 this isn't a complaint dw. I just would like to know if you guys are planning to do more Diamond of Dragon charge/spend promos this year. It hasn't felt like there has been that many compared to last year and the supply of Diamond of Dragons on Dawns Glory are quite low (at least I think so). Not trying to sound self centered but I need quite a few for me and my alt and was wondering are they going to pick up agian anytime soon. If not I don't mind putting forth the effort in other areas I need improvement I just don't like sitting around waiting for specific promos if I don't have to. We need quite a massive supply for +3 stones and more +2 stones and I would like to see more but then agian I also have other things to do aswell - Thanks
105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
http://mypers.pw/5/#258958

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    In the Charge Rewards, we currently have Jades of Steady Defense-was there any particular reason for people opting for Diamond of Dragons when the upgraded version is available in Charge/Spend? Or are they using Diamond of Dragons to upgrade their current shards to the JoSD's without purging them?

However, for future charge or spends I can definitely take a look and see if that's something we can do!
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2017
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Jade of steady defense would actually be preferred I just don't notice many on the market. Maybe if you can add them to the mini ones aswell if that doesn't bring too much heat. But I definitely will look into it more. Yes you can upgrade without purging via flowing crystals
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 they should totally do a calendar with whats going to happen though out the year would be OP and very helpful.
  • blazerboy
    @thedoc1212 I don't think that will be a good idea. Granted I would love it yes but then wouldn't pwi be played more or less seasonally because I'm sure there will be dry spells ppl will see coming and say welp I'm up to date on dailies and all and since no good sales for another 3 months cya until things get interesting ganna leave shop up and go cash/farm another game. Atleast I would totally do this. Pretty sure the whole reason behind Primal (one of worst updates to me due to dailies) was to keep ppl more actively engaged in the game
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @thedoc1212 I don't think that will be a good idea. Granted I would love it yes but then wouldn't pwi be played more or less seasonally because I'm sure there will be dry spells ppl will see coming and say welp I'm up to date on dailies and all and since no good sales for another 3 months cya until things get interesting ganna leave shop up and go cash/farm another game. Atleast I would totally do this. Pretty sure the whole reason behind Primal (one of worst updates to me due to dailies) was to keep ppl more actively engaged in the game

being that would be awesome @blazerboy but i mean a calendar for what spend promos are going to happen though out the year since they do the same thing near each year along with charity event and stuff would be nice to have a calendar to plan what you want to do with gold or spending and buying it in game.
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    The demand raised after the expansion and dod/josd became harder to obtain, same for attack stones.

I feel less spend reward points are converted into josd because we have some super sweet alternatives here that have about the same coin per point value if you want to sell on the market and ofc the 100% A chests and Starchart exp pearls wich compete for the spend points.
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    In the Charge Rewards, we currently have Jades of Steady Defense-was there any particular reason for people opting for Diamond of Dragons when the upgraded version is available in Charge/Spend? Or are they using Diamond of Dragons to upgrade their current shards to the JoSD's without purging them?

However, for future charge or spends I can definitely take a look and see if that's something we can do!

The prices of DoD/DoT have remained fairly steady for a long time. Don't really see a reason to de-value the gems, obviously if someone is actively buying 70+ stones for a full set the supply is going to go down temporarily.

It's still a big money-maker for China because a LOT of people are aiming for full JoSD so keeping the value steady will make China happy. I can cycle the gems very quickly in the shop at 85m/95m, which means it's still a very popular item and fairly priced atm.
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2017
    @tolots assuming you are in it for selling I suppose so but Im more into using them for my own gear others here like @dregenfox feel the amount is fine for their own merchant needs but for those of us who need the dozens upon dozens for our actual gears the supply is quite low and any help from @kalystconquerer#0876 would be appreciated. Mainly due to the fact +3 stones aren't worth it if even 1/2 are done but atleast 5/6 gears which is still a substantial amount. Putting them in charge promo as they did in past makes china money seeing on 2 toons most my +2 stones came from those and I have a few friends who did the same. This helps those with ambition of progression in their gears and even merchants aswell to a degree of they charge and merchant. The prices of them on DA are 90-100m ATM where other servers like TI 70-80m due to just supply also ET is around the same as Ti with TT slightly ahead but on those servers you can wc once and get several offers unlike DA. It's safe to assume adding them to spend/charge promo more even mini ones won't do really any harm
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    I've had a few people asking me about having some sort of heads-up or schedule farther out with promos, but I think blazer kind of nailed the primary issue on the head. If that happened, people would just plan "seasonally" or in cycles. If predictability becomes an issue (as in types of promos, such as expected charge rewards or spend promos to fall on certain days or to have certain items), we might have to take a look and see how to make them appealing.
  • dregenfox
    edited May 2017
    @tolots assuming you are in it for selling I suppose so but Im more into using them for my own gear others here like @dregenfox feel the amount is fine for their own merchant needs but for those of us who need the dozens upon dozens for our actual gears the supply is quite low and any help from @kalystconquerer#0876 would be appreciated. Mainly due to the fact +3 stones aren't worth it if even 1/2 are done but atleast 5/6 gears which is still a substantial amount. Putting them in charge promo as they did in past makes china money seeing on 2 toons most my +2 stones came from those and I have a few friends who did the same. This helps those with ambition of progression in their gears and even merchants aswell to a degree of they charge and merchant. The prices of them on DA are 90-100m ATM where other servers like TI 70-80m due to just supply also ET is around the same as Ti with TT slightly ahead but on those servers you can wc once and get several offers unlike DA. It's safe to assume adding them to spend/charge promo more even mini ones won't do really any harm

If the prices are specific to DA server then adding them to charge promo would further devalue the DoD's on the other servers. DA's prices for everything is higher in general than the other servers so ~90-95m is fine for DoD.

The prices have literally not changed in over 3+ years why mess with it and **** China off? We've already seen how any sort of devaluing of endgame items is restricted heavily by China and will only incur further punishments.
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox incorrect they are high on DA because supply is low and demand is high not to mention we have quite a few amount of pack openers compared to places like Ti have you actually played other servers economy? Atm DA has the worst of them all esp in the gold market. They are cheap on other servers like Ti because most of those cash shoppers since they have a fair amount of cash shoppers more than us, you can tell by the fact thier gold can be at 1-2k buy max when DAs can be at 6k they have a greater pool of gold spenders. Yes adding them to charge/spend will increase their supply but forcing DA and TT to suffer highend prices is fair? If on Ti you can get DoDs for 65+ while DA 90+ with far less economy that just makes our economy a joke. Jaden Crystals there are 2b but on DA 3.5b-4.5b this sounds perfectly fine? I know this isn't about jaden but it's just another example. Also that's completely untrue 90m for 3yrs? Last year some of us bought dods at 75m on DA esp when all those DoDs were in charge/spend promo hence why I'm asking if they can be brought back and even then on other servers they didn't drop below 60m there's absolutely no reason not to add them to charge/spend promo. The only reason to keep them at 90+ is for merchants to gain which I can understand but there are many ppl who can't progress due to the extreme heights they have gotten to. Simple add more promos charge/spend more dods on market and more money for pwi and even merchants who seek them it becomes affordable. Win/Win situation @kalystconquerer#0876

P.S from what I understand from my European friends, cash shopping isn't always a possibility with their countries economy so keeping the prices of dods high anyways isn't helping much F2P with all the coin sinks we have so forcing the prices down isn't so bad in this respect either so cash shoppers and F2P alike benefit from this the only ppl who don't are ppl who wish to wait weeks upon weeks buying at 85 and sell at 95 to turn a profit that's 1 demographic that doesn't profit as much vs 2 who benefit great I mean hurt one help 2 or hurt 2 help one I think this is a easy choice.
  • dregenfox
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox incorrect they are high on DA because supply is low and demand is high not to mention we have quite a few amount of pack openers compared to places like Ti have you actually played other servers economy? Atm DA has the worst of them all esp in the gold market. They are cheap on other servers like Ti because most of those cash shoppers since they have a fair amount of cash shoppers more than us, you can tell by the fact thier gold can be at 1-2k buy max when DAs can be at 6k they have a greater pool of gold spenders. Yes adding them to charge/spend will increase their supply but forcing DA and TT to suffer highend prices is fair? If on Ti you can get DoDs for 65+ while DA 90+ with far less economy that just makes our economy a joke. Jaden Crystals there are 2b but on DA 3.5b-4.5b this sounds perfectly fine? I know this isn't about jaden but it's just another example. Also that's completely untrue 90m for 3yrs? Last year some of us bought dods at 75m on DA esp when all those DoDs were in charge/spend promo hence why I'm asking if they can be brought back and even then on other servers they didn't drop below 60m there's absolutely no reason not to add them to charge/spend promo. The only reason to keep them at 90+ is for merchants to gain which I can understand but there are many ppl who can't progress due to the extreme heights they have gotten to. Simple add more promos charge/spend more dods on market and more money for pwi and even merchants who seek them it becomes affordable. Win/Win situation @kalystconquerer#0876

P.S from what I understand from my European friends, cash shopping isn't always a possibility with their countries economy so keeping the prices of dods high anyways isn't helping much F2P with all the coin sinks we have so forcing the prices down isn't so bad in this respect either so cash shoppers and F2P alike benefit from this the only ppl who don't are ppl who wish to wait weeks upon weeks buying at 85 and sell at 95 to turn a profit that's 1 demographic that doesn't profit as much vs 2 who benefit great I mean hurt one help 2 or hurt 2 help one I think this is a easy choice.

There aren't any high end prices. DoD have been selling at ~85-95m since forever. The only thing that's really changed is that you're actively buying up and looking for DoD's now. If you just stop buying for awhile the prices will fall back down.

Even a year ago DoD were still selling for 85m.

I put up my last batch of 200 keys a couple days ago at 999k per and they sold out within 6 hours. I also sold out 3500 sochis in 2.5 months. I don't think there's a pack opening problem (and tbh, opening packs+keys just injects more coins and inflation into the economy).

It also doesn't help that our "big spenders" consumed 300+ gems for serenity/devil when they came out. I think the market is still recovering from this insanity.

I think a DoD promo targeting only Da might help lower prices compared to older servers where everyone's finished their gear but idk if the other servers and China would go along with it.
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2017
    You're basically saying when I bought them 70-80m that means they were really 85-95 when I bought over 60 for that price zzzzz within 2 weeks 1yr and half ago ok not seeing the logic here but hey you're entitled to your own opinion. There are hardly any +3 ppl on DA imo Shaka,Kanjiro,Purrged,Nemki isn't even full +3 himself, nor is bankaiTenchio idk if you wanna count that am I missing anyone? Some of these ppl did it within first couple month it was introduced over 7 months ago if the market is still "recovering" then yes we are sucking in the packs area and the supply of these gems pick your poison there lel.

Only furthering we need more on server xD. Also now that ppl are upset no more NP cards they focusing on gearing up so more ppl who put off +3 for them are actively working towards it just last week dods were 80-85 I bought over 17 in 4 days for that now suddenly 90-100 idk about you but it doesn't look like supply is steady at all. In no way keeping the price high is helping anyone looking for their own gem progression maybe merchant coin output but it's not very attainable for +3 due to the massive amount needed @dregenfox unless slowly buying them for over 7+ months seems very ideal to you to some not so much. Also keeping them high doesn't help F2P so if your idea of keeping them at 90-100m sounds ok for you then I'm assuming you don't plan on +3 and merely want to just merchant coins which is fine but for those of us who need the hundreds of gems it's not ok. Btw on other servers I've seen fairly a few chars +3 and their economy is doing well so goodjob DA we suck lel
    Post edited by blazerboy on
  • dregenfox
    edited May 2017
    You're basically saying when I bought them 70-80m that means they were really 85-95 when I bought over 60 for that price zzzzz within 2 weeks 1yr and half ago ok not seeing the logic here but hey you're entitled to your own opinion. There are hardly any +3 ppl on DA imo Shaka,Kanjiro,Purrged,Nemki isn't even full +3 himself, nor is bankaiTenchio idk if you wanna count that am I missing anyone? Some of these ppl did it within first couple month it was introduced over 7 months ago if the market is still "recovering" then yes we are sucking in the packs area and the supply of these gems pick your poison there lel.

Only furthering we need more on server xD. Also now that ppl are upset no more NP cards they focusing on gearing up so more ppl who put off +3 for them are actively working towards it just last week dods were 80-85 I bought over 17 in 4 days for that now suddenly 90-100 idk about you but it doesn't look like supply is steady at all. In no way keeping the price high is helping anyone looking for their own gem progression maybe merchant coin output but it's not very attainable for +3 due to the massive amount needed @dregenfox unless slowly buying them for over 7+ months seems very ideal to you to some not so much. Also keeping them high doesn't help F2P so if your idea of keeping them at 90-100m sounds ok for you then I'm assuming you don't plan on +3 and merely want to just merchant coins which is fine but for those of us who need the hundreds of gems it's not ok. Btw on other servers I've seen fairly a few chars +3 and their economy is doing well so goodjob DA we suck lel

The supply was low because you just bought 17 of them in a week. Seriously we JUST had a week long DoD promotion where I sold 8 DoD/DoT's from sparkle packs, others probably had more than me. That wasn't even a charge reward, PWI is being pretty generous with gems. Icebournes/Drakeflames are like under 30m now.

There will probably be a charge promo coming soon too so there's another source of DoD/DoT.
  • blazerboy
    Ima just let you believe as you please because you're not understanding my point then @dregenfox
  • dregenfox
    edited May 2017
    Ima just let you believe as you please because you're not understanding my point then @dregenfox

I do understand your point, you want easy access to DoD when they are already giving them out regularly.

You bought 17 DoD's in a couple days, let the catshops restock. There's still 39 DoD's for sale in Arch, as well as at least 7 in primal. I recall seeing the glyph shops selling a couple as well.

Compared to that there's only 29 in Tideswell and they are selling for under 80m...

Are you really expecting 17 DoD's being injected into the economy every 4 days? You pretty much bought up every single one selling for under 95m and that prompted the catshops to raise prices.
    Post edited by dregenfox on
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox agian you don't understand the point idk how many times I have to explain it to you. If I wanted easy DoDs then I'd buy up the entire west archo. I can buy your entire account plus half of your friends and still not break the bank,affordability has never been a problem in this game for me. At one point all were paying far less for profaned wood than I even Nemki couldn't price match and I still bought supply out . Now that market went down by half judging from the fact Nemki and paparazzi literally been buying them for like 35m for over 2 weeks now, even after I stopped ppl were still spamming me asking me to buy from them at my old price so they didn't have to price cut it, do you really think I'm asking for free or easy? Try agian .

I'm talking about more ppl than just myself DoDs are far cheaper on all servers than DA due to a lack of supply and high demand maybe the fact we have a a lot more players aswell judging from the fact our NW it's like 110 per nation and other servers it's barely 70. I feel this should be corrected you want DoDs to stay high so you can merchant it. It's basically a difference of opinion except you don't seem to look at it from ppl who can't spend as much as me or set up shop and afk all day like some. A friend of mine on Ti did 8 Jsod recently for what 480m it would cost a DA person to do that like 720m if you think this is fair despite the fact they have quite a few +3 ppl then you are only thing about your wallet and that fine. When all my friends complain they can't progress in gems due to the fact it's too high and when gems were made this easier for them in the past then I see no reason to do it agian. If you want them to stay high for your own personal needs that's your business but a lot more will benefit from adding to charge promo/spend promo and PWCN I doubt will complain either since even though it's chance based the chance of a DoD doesn't even compare to a NP. Also there are plenty of ppl working on +3 gems on Ti just log a toon there and literally run around south archo you can easily see their gears hence why they have less on that Russian site. You basically base your knowledge on these servers on numbers only and not actually playing these servers all of their economies make DA look like a mockery with only TT slightly similar.
  • dregenfox
    @dregenfox agian you don't understand the point idk how many times I have to explain it to you. If I wanted easy DoDs then I'd buy up the entire west archo. I can buy your entire account plus half of your friends and still not break the bank,affordability has never been a problem in this game for me. At one point all were paying far less for profaned wood than I even Nemki couldn't price match and I still bought supply out . Now that market went down by half judging from the fact Nemki and paparazzi literally been buying them for like 35m for over 2 weeks now, even after I stopped ppl were still spamming me asking me to buy from them at my old price so they didn't have to price cut it, do you really think I'm asking for free or easy? Try agian .

I'm talking about more ppl than just myself DoDs are far cheaper on all servers than DA due to a lack of supply and high demand maybe the fact we have a a lot more players aswell judging from the fact our NW it's like 110 per nation and other servers it's barely 70. I feel this should be corrected you want DoDs to stay high so you can merchant it. It's basically a difference of opinion except you don't seem to look at it from ppl who can't spend as much as me or set up shop and afk all day like some. A friend of mine on Ti did 8 Jsod recently for what 480m it would cost a DA person to do that like 720m if you think this is fair despite the fact they have quite a few +3 ppl then you are only thing about your wallet and that fine. When all my friends complain they can't progress in gems due to the fact it's too high and when gems were made this easier for them in the past then I see no reason to do it agian. If you want them to stay high for your own personal needs that's your business but a lot more will benefit from adding to charge promo/spend promo and PWCN I doubt will complain either since even though it's chance based the chance of a DoD doesn't even compare to a NP. Also there are plenty of ppl working on +3 gems on Ti just log a toon there and literally run around south archo you can easily see their gears hence why they have less on that Russian site. You basically base your knowledge on these servers on numbers only and not actually playing these servers all of their economies make DA look like a mockery with only TT slightly similar.

Again you're not understanding the point. Da is the only server with supply/price issues atm. Why? Probably because you bought up 17 DoD's in 4 days. Da received equal opportunities to DoD as all the other servers.

If PWI gives even more DoD's away then DoD's on other servers will become worthless. Then China will throw a fit. Then we'll get punished by getting DoD's taken away from charge and spend rewards.

You are asking for them to be placed in charge and spend rewards but they already are.

You seriously need to consider other points of view other than just your own needs at the current moment.
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox I asked if they are still doing so because supply is low atm or if the idea was scrapped since as we all saw spend promo change and then you're saying I shouldn't ask because there is enough on server and now you're saying me asking will get them removed entirely yea you're not reading anymore nvm man whatever I'm done because I even made valid points that benefits F2P,Cashers, and PWCN and the only benefit you made is to ppl like yourself who flip it for profit. DoDs never on other servers drop below 60m even with promos last year you would know if you actually played those servers where as ours drop 20m from 90m you're only concern is yourself while I addressed 3 demographics. Not ganna waste my time with you anymore because find one person from Ti who will tell you dods were 40-50m last year none of them will gg wp while ours were steadily 80m max for a time due to promos.

Even before I bought DoDs they were 80-100m while other servers were still 60m with same amount sounds balanced? DA had price issues way before I bought DoDs and ppl on Ti buying up the DoDs aswell due to NP gone why is theirs not rising oh wait it's because thier servers supply of cashers and pack openers superceeds ours also lower economy keeps theirs steady while DA isn't balanced at all. That's like us saying China is right for its grind decisions mainly due to their massive playerbase compared to ours the population of DA is far greater than others this is also a factor in this

@kalystconquerer#0876 hopefully by the price discrepancy among servers you can clearly see more promos with the dods does nothing but help all except maybe those who seek to keep market unreasonably high for their own needs
  • dregenfox
    @dregenfox I asked if they are still doing so because supply is low atm or if the idea was scrapped since as we all saw spend promo change and then you're saying I shouldn't ask because there is enough on server and now you're saying me asking will get them removed entirely yea you're not reading anymore nvm man whatever I'm done because I even made valid points that benefits F2P,Cashers, and PWCN and the only benefit you made is to ppl like yourself who flip it for profit. DoDs never on other servers drop below 60m even with promos last year you would know if you actually played those servers where as ours drop 20m from 90m you're only concern is yourself while I addressed 3 demographics. Not ganna waste my time with you anymore because find one person from Ti who will tell you dods were 40-50m last year none of them will gg wp while ours were steadily 80m max for a time due to promos.

Even before I bought DoDs they were 80-100m while other servers were still 60m with same amount sounds balanced? DA had price issues way before I bought DoDs and ppl on Ti buying up the DoDs aswell due to NP gone why is theirs not rising oh wait it's because thier servers supply of cashers and pack openers superceeds ours also lower economy keeps theirs steady while DA isn't balanced at all. That's like us saying China is right for its grind decisions mainly due to their massive playerbase compared to ours the population of DA is far greater than others this is also a factor in this

@kalystconquerer#0876 hopefully by the price discrepancy among servers you can clearly see more promos with the dods does nothing but help all except maybe those who seek to keep market unreasonably high for their own needs

There have been several spend promos recently that gave out both DoD and sparkle packs back-to-back for several weeks. The charge rewards are also giving out JoSD at 250 or so points, which is 3x DoD. It's not really pwi's fault that you didn't take advantage of them.
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox ofc I used them o.o what are you even talking about... The whole question was do pwi plan to continue this not give them out through codes ect perhaps adding to the mini ones maybe even just charge ones if they worried about speed. Stating they have done them in the past is literally basically trying to answer a question for a gm lmfao. Agian please stop trying to bring arguement to ppl without even making a point. Your whole point is don't bring them to our server because it will mess with my merchanting then go off to say I'm being selfish when all the other servers dod prices are already fixed at a low amount compared to ours then say I didn't take advantage of the last charge/spend promos when I say I have? What are u even getting it lmfao
  • dregenfox
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox ofc I used them o.o what are you even talking about... The whole question was do pwi plan to continue this not give them out through codes ect perhaps adding to the mini ones maybe even just charge ones if they worried about speed. Stating they have done them in the past is literally basically trying to answer a question for a gm lmfao. Agian please stop trying to bring arguement to ppl without even making a point. Your whole point is don't bring them to our server because it will mess with my merchanting then go off to say I'm being selfish when all the other servers dod prices are already fixed at a low amount compared to ours then say I didn't take advantage of the last charge/spend promos when I say I have? What are u even getting it lmfao

No I only have 1 DoD and 1 JoSD atm. I don't care where the prices go personally as I can adjust to whatever happens. My concern is for the economy of all the other servers. You really only care about yourself - you need DoD's NOW, which is why you made this post.

It's not regular for people to buy 17 DoD in 4 days. You can't expect the server to adjust to meet your personal needs.
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox lmfao you have 1 DoD and 1 Jsod lmfao? Ok I'm done Kaly already said they will consider it at this point you just furthering you trying to pick a fight. I never asked the server to meet my needs only GMs add more promo for me and others who need agian proving you don't read lel. Your concern is economy on other servers when you proved by dismissing the price differences you know nothing what's happening on other servers lmfao if it's not one contradiction it's another..
  • dregenfox
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox lmfao you have 1 DoD and 1 Jsod lmfao? Ok I'm done Kaly already said they will consider it at this point you just furthering you trying to pick a fight. I never asked the server to meet my needs only GMs add more promo for me and others who need agian proving you don't read lel. Your concern is economy on other servers when you proved by dismissing the price differences you know nothing what's happening on other servers lmfao if it's not one contradiction it's another..

I already told you to just wait till the next charge promo to get your DoD. PWI has honestly been pretty generous with DoD's imo, which is part of the reason why prices are so low now on other servers.

I wouldn't be opposed to another DoD spend promo since I'd be able to get another 10-12 for free but at some point it will just overload the other servers.

Ever wonder why you're only bringing this up while you're actively buying DoD's and never made a post when you weren't buying them?
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox ok we get it you disagree that's nice are you done? I brought it up due to the fact NP removed from spend promo and I knew ppl would hop straight to +3 stones and already 3 ppl on DA Ik started and finished 3 pieces and on other servers my friends did. Ofc the supply is getting lower I'm speaking for a demographic of us who actually want progression
  • dregenfox
    edited May 2017
    @dregenfox ok we get it you disagree that's nice are you done? I brought it up due to the fact NP removed from spend promo and I knew ppl would hop straight to +3 stones and already 3 ppl on DA Ik started and finished 3 pieces and on other servers my friends did. Ofc the supply is getting lower I'm speaking for a demographic of us who actually want progression

I'm actually not sure what you're expecting pwi to do any further since there's literally a spend promo going on right now that offers JoSD, and you said you had no issues with spending money. You can finish your build right now because there's no limit afaik to the redemption of JoSD.

Da prices for everything is higher than other servers so it's not really a supply issue, just that the merchants on this server are hardcore jews.
  • blazerboy
    edited May 2017
    You didn't read everything I said so it's clear you don't understand what I'm talking about just let it go already Jesus @dregenfox had two friends read his entire thread and can't seem to understand what you're arguing for so it's clear you're arguing for the sake of arguement so I'll just agree to disagree since you refuse to even read what's even said... Just because it's quoted doesn't mean it's read entirely
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    This thread is no continuing to further itself at all, so we'll just close the discussion now.​​
This discussion has been closed.