[Discussion][Event]PvP Tournaments

2»

Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    I recall in the past when there was talk about a cross server arena where we can come and go as we please just for pvp kinda like a red vs blue thing sadly it didn't happen. I wouldn't mind whoever was on my team since no reward was involved but this event with the whole evening out gear imo it's not about cards or spirit that's the issue it's class abilities. Certain class combos maybe scaled down a bit esp db sin mystic seekers x_x maybe archers since lately they been quite the hassle lately just my oppinion though
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • bangbang
    bangbang Posts: 127 Arc User
    I say lets go back with PWIC rules, everyone has same gears and choose their class. This way it all comes down to skill and luck.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    and ping.
  • fury85
    fury85 Posts: 277 Arc User
    Instead of think about new PvP event.... when cross NW come back?
    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    shopcheese wrote: »
    and ping.

mostly ping
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    @dingo488 this is literally why some ppl are considered op on DPS when you got 80 ping vs 400+ and some ppl have the nerve to say "it's hardly a difference" LOL
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @dingo488 this is literally why some ppl are considered op on DPS when you got 80 ping vs 400+ and some ppl have the nerve to say "it's hardly a difference" LOL

People from California are just better than everyone else on the west coast server, they are genetically superior, it has nothing to do with ping!
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    So for now, most planning for this is temporarily put on hold until at least after the Anniversary and the content update.

I'd like to get a wider pool of players into xTNF, and the current test of that via the cross server tournaments is just a start. I might look into expanding that pool through a tournament and then mix people up across flights, but this is not set in stone (expanding the current pool as announced).

Feel free to keep posting ideas and discussing!
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    So for now, most planning for this is temporarily put on hold until at least after the Anniversary and the content update.

I'd like to get a wider pool of players into xTNF, and the current test of that via the cross server tournaments is just a start. I might look into expanding that pool through a tournament and then mix people up across flights, but this is not set in stone (expanding the current pool as announced).

Feel free to keep posting ideas and discussing!

hopefully Ill be testing a Tourni System on my faction soon.

Ill let you know anything interesting. I was going to open it to the server after its been tested but im at least 4~5 weeks off even giving it a go.