Options
2»

Comments

• dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    beast21g wrote: »
    if glyphs as rewards, then make them bound so people dont make hundreds of glyphs in 1 day thanks

Whenever China makes non-tradable items just for us they are secretly tradable anyway, that never works. No more glitchable items plis​​
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    Options
    So I checked into the test servers and yes, indeed it seems that it functions like Nirvana Palace Keys in the way that, so long as you have the feathers, you can go in.

I did forget that after the initial extras you get for taking the quest the first time, you will then only get the one a day feather - effectively making it a "once a day" entry unless you horde feathers. What's different however here than from "keyed" methods of entry is that there's (currently) no other way to get multiple feathers in other ways. Least with Palace of Nirvana Keys, you could get them as BH rewards or buy them for 3 mil each.

I could probably shoot an inquiry over to CN then to see if they plan on making these feathers accessible in other ways in the future or if they can create a way to get more feathers! In the meantime, I could see how else we can open up feathers (perhaps as prizes for tournaments or events?)

i doubt it.... CN wouldve done this to UP but meh they never did.. while you asking them please try to make this for UP keys also