Fail to receive Legacy mark + returning worrier rewards.

Options
suicidalsiner
suicidalsiner Posts: 1 Arc User
I logged in after long ( 1 year ) and even now inviting friends back to pw is still active. i had few invitation from friends also but failed to receive the reward on log in.

Comments

• forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    Make sure your inventory is not full. It requires 5 or 6 free slots to receive all items​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • rorshake1
    rorshake1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Same problem, a lot of inventory slot's and i did not get legacy mark when i returned to the game(2+ year's pause) also, option to come back friends are gone, but i see some player's still can get legacy mark. That is just wrong, everyone or noone should be able to get them.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    You can only get the rewards while the Invite a Friend event is active which they rarely activate anymore since it wasn't being used for its original purpose (AKA people were abusing it with their alts). Players that can still get the Legacy Mark usually have the quest uncompleted in their quest log because their inventory was too full to complete it when they got it. I'm not sure if there's any other cases where they can still get it other than that.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com