[Event] May Community Login Event (Final Update - 149,336 Hours)

Options
kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
edited June 2017 in Official Announcements

Accumulated Hours : 149,336

Starts : 5/12/2017 @ 00:00 PST

Ends : 5/31/2017 @ 11:59 PST

If the community reaches the following thresholds (in hours) everyone will receive the items listed below!

How do I participate? All you have to do is play! Hours will be updated as the data comes in on the Community Login Thread (you are here!) Once each threshold has been met, a code will go out to everyone!

Please note: All items received in codes will be bound to account and limited one redeem per account, so redeem them wisely! Make sure to leave space in your mailbox when redeeming codes. If you are curious about any particular item listed here, feel free to ask or look them up in pwdatabase.

As codes are unlocked, each item name will link to respective pwdatabase links so you can find out more about them!

50 000 Hours

x1 Maiden-Kissed Chest x10 Coupon
x1 Demon/Sage Event Card
x1 Minor Homestead Supply Bag
x2 Astrobana Pearl lv 1

UNLOCKED!
Code : 8G8vHNhJ
Expiration Date : 6/10/2017

**All items are bound to account and limited one redeem per account so redeem this code wisely! Please leave enough space in your mailbox when redeeming codes

75 000 Hours

x1 Elysium Gift Pack III
x1 20 Event Gold Ticket
x1 Major Homestead Supply Bag
x1 Nebula Dust Orb

UNLOCKED!
Code : IrWZPXV3
Expiration Date : 6/17/2017

**All items are bound to account and limited one redeem per account so redeem this code wisely! Please leave enough space in your mailbox when redeeming codes

110 000 Hours

x1 Good Luck Pack Ticket
x1 War Avatar Pack S
x2 Nebula Dust Orb
x1 Primordial Blood

UNLOCKED!
Code : tPJlB3AU
Expiration Date : 6/17/2017

155 000 Hours

x2 War Avatar Chest : A

x2 Ancient Gift

x1 Primordial Blood

x1 Barbaric Blood
Post edited by kalystconquerer#0876 on

Comments

• bashemall
    bashemall Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    Yay \o/ time to log alts hueuehueue
    Tsm Kalyst :D
  • srgtwolf
    srgtwolf Posts: 18 Arc User
    Options
    How are the account times tracked? is it the Remaining Combat Time per account that triggers the event counters? or is it based on active data links per IP address?

3d2b5516f8bc0c207a2fa0ebb3c9e6db.jpg
  • bluedragon54
    bluedragon54 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you kalyst looking forward to the end result <3
  • sahitan001
    sahitan001 Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    is it based on active data links, but not per ip address. the same like join every day for min. 1h to have the golden box reward. you can make this with all your Character. Every Character have the time tracker. since the pill code we reach faster the quest because many new and old players or alts.
  • ishtera1970
    ishtera1970 Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    Hi TSM Kalyst. I was wondering, do the hours count for those of us who don't log in and out daily. My husband and I only log our characters out when there is a maintenance. So we are in 24/6.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Hours have been updated! Numbers are good through 5/15 (don't have today's numbers obviously since the 16th isn't over yet)
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    Options
    On a slightly related note, what were the results from the Mystery Box poll on Facebook? That ended on the 12th and haven't seen anything since on it.
  • sahitan001
    Options
    What does that tell us? The population of players decreases again. Many have uninstalled the game. The last time we were much further after 2-3 days.

Sad
  • arnis8212#6733
    arnis8212#6733 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    What were the results from the Mystery Box poll on Facebook?
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    Options
    They add orb tickets guarentee it'll go up fast =p
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • sahitan001
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It's just about making money quickly. The old players know that. And perfect world is one of the oldest online games. Clearly there are always events offered at the end not as function as they should. But the old players always come back, although there are now better games, also with far better graphics. and so on.....
  • tehpeach
    tehpeach Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    At this rate it is going to take us the whole event period just to get the first prize...
  • coinsrus
    coinsrus Posts: 131 Arc User
    Options
    sahitan001 wrote: »
    What does that tell us? The population of players decreases again. Many have uninstalled the game. The last time we were much further after 2-3 days.

Sad

Pretty sure the event doesnt count people logged in 24/24.

Wich would only tell us people were logging in and off when we had these babypills.
    Probably working on alts and going back and forth to mains.
  • taliban#3445
    taliban#3445 Posts: 41 Arc User
    Options
    we want +10 orb lol
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    god#3790 wrote: »
    we want +10 orb lol

Then work for it.
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • srgtwolf
    srgtwolf Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Players these days lookin for big freebies. Unless you wanna fork over the cash, either make a farming toon or just work for it. Theres no other way. Granted Im guilty of wanting some free stuffs, but I've made farming toons with the recent pill baby event. So Im growning my big boy balls, and knuckling down for wat i need. Yall should do the same, and leave the PWI teams alone.

Entitlement is over-rated anyway.​​
    Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on

3d2b5516f8bc0c207a2fa0ebb3c9e6db.jpg
  • ahmas
    ahmas Posts: 24 Arc User
    Options
    UPDATE
    "Homicidal Elf" - Sir_Willie

Sage "JEDI" Cleric
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    ahmas wrote: »
    UPDATE

Tomorrow. After they've had time to get into the office, do the needful, and then get the numbers.​​
  • valdisalt#7850
    valdisalt#7850 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    What were the results from the Mystery Box poll on Facebook?

50 event gold
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    I actually don't have access to this data on the weekends since it's an in-office service only. So an update will come tomorrow! :)

@yoda3160 The results were posted on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/notes/pwi/facebook-mystery-box-results/10155356434877560/
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Hours updated, and a new code is up!

50 000 Hours

x1 Maiden-Kissed Chest x10 Coupon
    x1 Demon/Sage Event Card
    x1 Minor Homestead Supply Bag
    x2 Astrobana Pearl lv 1

UNLOCKED!
    Code : 8G8vHNhJ
    Expiration Date : 6/10/2017

• turborocket5
    turborocket5 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    Nice!

though the numbers don't make me much happy. It looks like we won't get the last prize, but we'll be very close.​​
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Options
    doesnt make sense i havent seen this game as active as it is, esp with a wave of pill babies it doesnt add up.
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    Options
    Keep in mind the hours that are posted may be a few days old, we haven't been getting the final totals till a few days after the event ends anyways. So don't panic and just be patient.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Just a minor detail @kalystconquerer#0876 could you post the codes above the items like the hours, rather than under? Or make a line thats more clear. I always get completely confused and think the codes have different items.
  • ravenyoss123
    ravenyoss123 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    are we ever gonna get this updated again? its the weekend again which means probably not till tuesday of next week?
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    im not really holding my breath. no way the count is accurate just come back in a month and see if there is codes. considering it started the 12th and there has been one code. / sarcasm , i just dont see the numbers being this low over a period of time. unless the arena and xtw breaking really made a bunch not want to play. maybe now its fixed the numbers will jump but still =/
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    Surprise we haven't made the second one yet lol
  • cbmelo97
    cbmelo97 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    We did, pretty sure Kalyst has to follow a protocol before putting up codes. Given everything going on around the NP set issue, that everyone is busy, the fact that the month is almost ending, and so on... I believe she is waiting till either the 31st to see if we reach 110K, or til maint to post 75k code (if data shows we arent making 110K even if she held on til 31st). Just wait on a bit longer.
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    Options
    110k probably done too.

Most probably on our way to 155k

This discussion has been closed.