Scheduled Server Maintenance [5/09/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have no patch - restart only!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

9w92fa3f21w3.jpg

We hadn't run a test on this until very recently, but it looks like City of Abomination spam is finally fixed! This fix is currently living in our next patch, but we believe the fix might have been pushed during Neverfall launch.

If you do notice this is not longer being spammed in the current patch, let us know!

Tonight's Maintenance Question - What, if anything, would you like to see PWI do while E3 is running?

Note : We obviously won't have any special press release blocks dedicated to PWI at the conference itself, but would you like PWI to do something special "locally" (such as on the forums or on FB) during the duration of the conference?

Comments

• rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    So finally Spam Dark Messenger is gonna be shot down for bad good.
    R.I.P Dark Messenger, you will forever be missed :'(:D

Jokes aside and back on topic.

Tonight's Maintenance Question - What, if anything, would you like to see PWI do while E3 is running?

Note : We obviously won't have any special press release blocks dedicated to PWI at the conference itself, but would you like PWI to do something special "locally" (such as on the forums or on FB) during the duration of the conference?

Mmm well something fitting for a game like this during E3 could be a new Engine or some sort of redesign that appeals to new player, sadly I see almost impossible that something like that ever happen on our version of this game.

Something local is always welcome of course. :)

• athrinbal
    athrinbal Posts: 31 Arc User
    Run a 2X drop event?
    Also, does PWE have a booth this year? I can't recall any new games they would be showing.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @rieihdius Heh, you know that any discussion about engine upgrades are under NDA, real or otherwise. I pitched some quality of life changes for our version, but I'd want to see if I have clearance for any of those things or if we need to see working builds before signing off on any suggestions as 100% yes.

@athrinbal Actually not a bad idea, I think we'd be semi due for one if none get run this month. *makes a note*
    And when I check them on E3's website http://mp037jm24.mapyourshow.com/7_0/exhibitor/exhibitor-details.cfm?ExhID=rgP7FpEJ PWCN and http://mp037jm24.mapyourshow.com/7_0/exhibitor/exhibitor-details.cfm?ExhID=QMHv7ruP PWE show up.

• bestdusk#2943
    bestdusk#2943 Posts: 18 Arc User
    Give us those hot and ready spend promos for E3 Kalyst!
  • agad#3657
    agad#3657 Posts: 1 Arc User
    can u fix the trophy mode in lunar please
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    Can't belive they fixed CoA... after almost 4 years of...... spam maddness.
  • kartter
    kartter Posts: 152 Arc User
    Hey!
    We gonna get any decent sale soon? Like Fortune keys or hidden/sochi packs? Also a spend promo ? We're missing those c:
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    Do you have any idea when the fash weps on sale change? or the gap between changes.

also mini question, ill probs put on the suggestion threads later, but troll fash weps? Like the skins for the tt70 weps.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @bestdusk#2943 *Shifty eyes*

@agad#3657 Perhaps I'm remembering wrong but is there a glitch with this mode that people were exploiting or was it something to do with the rewards itself? It's be a while since I've heard about it, so you'll have to refresh my memory!

@ballenato This was one of the requests we sent out - turns out they seemed to have fixed it (but I was initially unsure if they meant in this current version or the next version we were getting). We checked on our test servers and were pleasantly surprised! I hope it stays fixed.

@kartter *shifty eyes* Keep an eye out for blogs for any upcoming promos for the month. As far as those specific items, you'll have to see which ones will go on sale in future Boutique update blogs!
  • gouken1
    gouken1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 shifty eyes... SHIFTY EYES... *fake rage* for love of gawd Pan gu of PWI, do the Astrid spend promo plox . <3
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 think the lunar issue was that if you did it a certin way you could get EoDs rather than pay the 3m for normal Lunar
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    agad#3657 wrote: »
    can u fix the trophy mode in lunar please

it's not broken, just get used to it
    welcome to Neverfall
  • steelangel101
    steelangel101 Posts: 11 Arc User
    I still dont understand why Boundless materials aren't a permanent addition to the boutique. Sick of waiting weeks to a month to buy my weapon. -.-
  • andyauditore
    andyauditore Posts: 52 Arc User
    Lunar Trophy Mode...Not everybody can solo Lunar. And let's face it, you never see Lunar squads these days. It was a good reward to be able to get EoDs at the end after 6 valleys and around 12 bosses (+Viles). If it was me, I would keep the 3 mil payment for MP mode, but keep the TM path free, because it's longer and harder. Oh, and, I miss BH Lunar too. You know...that could be replaced with BH Warsong (Snake) or EU which everyone hates.

Who else noticed that the Ghostchill Demon, the mob that pulls and kills you at Belle Leun in FSP Judgment mode, no longer spawns on the furthest player, but randomly?
    When everybody stands on one side and someone else far on the other side so the mob can spawn on him to save us...Not anymore, they changed it...
This discussion has been closed.