Teleacoustic pop up not working!

Options
wettstyle
wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
Well, I read on April 12th that the new Teleacoustic usage was going to have a Pop up warning of the next level of teles being needed if more then 1 is used within a specific time frame. I read this on a post written by Kaly on April 12th. Well, at least with me this is not working!. Would be nice to know if it was implemented or I am experiencing a bug! Thank you.

Comments

• phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    Anyone else having this issue? We can move it to Bug Reports if it is common.​​
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    I used a tele a few days ago and got the pop up (but it was only one use and a few days ago so not sure if there is further issues)
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options
    when using them the tab for world turns red for a minute, first time I used it again within that minute I received the pop up, last night when I did it again I did not get the popup till afterwards saying it cost me 2 because of the time frame.

• wettstyle
    Options
    Yeah, thats what I experience. No pop ups, just showing u used 1,2,4 ect on the left screen like where it displays spirit exp gained. Which I believe is where it showed when using 1 prior to this new scheme. Your kinda in guess mode counting under your breathe in regards to time ect. thx all
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hmm this is interesting! I'll check it out today and see if for some reason the window is no longer showing up for users. This feature was working up til and through launch however if there's something wrong we can go ahead and bug it and ask CN for a fix!

I'm pretty tied up today so I'll look tomorrow!
  • wettstyle
    Options
    Ty Kaly!. Tried again today, still old scheme:(. Anyhows, I am on Dawnglory Fyi:).
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    Do you use the French or German clients?​​
  • wettstyle
    Options
    Hey Phantom. As far as I know I'am using The English client. Had a friend move to Morai server years ago, so I packed up and shipped off to Morai. I was on RT, and living on the West Coast of USA.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Ok, so I checked 3/4 live servers and I get the pop up (I haven't checked Tideswell as of yet and will do so later on today). I also got the pop up on test as well, and even fiddled around with as many settings as I could think of to see if I could manually disable the pop up from showing.

Could you take a SS or a video that shows what happens when you use teles?
  • wettstyle
    Options
    Thats good news!. Glad its not happening to the masses:) this was my main concern xD. You can delete this if u would like, I will dinker around on my end, and if I cant fix it, well I will enjoy counting on the time hehe. ty for your time ect..