pwi

Options
zoanna
zoanna Posts: 1 Arc User
i used to play all the time wheres harshland servers?

Comments

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    Harshlands got merged into Morai server. It's now called Dawnglory. Unfortunately it's on European timezone now, which screws former Harshlands players.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
  • baseaddress
    baseaddress Posts: 202 Arc User
    Options
    teabagg wrote: »
    servers merged due to lack of players..run away fast lol
    They were merged for xtw, but pwi destroyed this thing xD
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Hello!

Harshlands was merged into what is now Dawnglory! Refer to the newspost linked by Phantom for more information regarding the merge.

Some things though have changed since that announcement-
    1) There is no longer Cross Server NW, but xTW (Dragon's Conquest) is still a cross server PvP event! There is also a new PvP cross server feature called Arigora Colosseum, and I'll start working on seeing how we can work Cross-Server Thursday Night Fights in here as well.
    2) TW Seasons are being lengthened slightly to account for a few issues regarding shorter seasons (Such as Resource Wars not being ran as long)

And of course, if you were not logged on during that period, you won't be able to pick up a free identity stone to change your name.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    If you're looking to play a EST server agian you are better off going to Tidewell pwi has been adamant in their refusal to put Western world players back where we belong
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    I wouldn't say they've been adamant exactly, they just don't admit to anything. We've been asking for a way to move servers for a while now, so that we can get onto servers closer to our time zone. This is beneficial both for those who started when there was nothing but West Coast servers, and for those who were moved out of their chosen region with the merges.

The problem is that doing the moves is a very involved process, that would likely need to be done by China. If it's not done exactly correct, it will render the account completely unplayable. This is very likely why we have not, and will not, hear anything on it.
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @sylenthunder I understand where you're coming from but even my friends on The west coast servers who are of EU or other time zones similar tell me it's difficult but possible to play due to their restraints just a small adjustment to sleep schedules but possible. For DA it's basically asking adjust your work which for most people isn't possible at this point I'm not opposed to them just saying ok 2 servers one NA and one EU pick now cya DA in a heartbeat or make it cost money for the time and effort to move but I guess we will just have to be patient. I still advocate people wanting to return to HL might aswell go to Ti
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    I can't speak to anything regarding server merges as a definite HOWEVER -

We are talking to CN to see if this is even a possibility. I'm not sure what will come of it and we've had interesting responses on things in recent times, so I'm seeing where the conversation will lead. If I get any concrete updates I'll definitely post them when I can and am allowed to, but for now we are at -

+Started a discussion chain with CN on weather this is a possibility and currently asking how to approach this.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Options
    Merges wont help unless players already displaced can choose between whats left, unless pwe is going the route of one server in which case gg...
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Options
    maybe she meant moves instead of merges?
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    eirghan wrote: »
    Merges wont help unless players already displaced can choose between whats left, unless pwe is going the route of one server in which case gg...

I dont think there can be merges and expect xserver events to work. From how I understand they need 4 servers for it, granted they could prolly make a ghost server(s) to make this an option. And even still, the only servers they could realistically merge are Etherblade and Twilight Temple. I wouldnt honestly mind it, might be pretty interesting situation, but having that much ppl on one server might shift xserver events too hard in favor of the new server.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • draco5787
    draco5787 Posts: 38 Arc User
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »
    eirghan wrote: »

I dont think there can be merges and expect xserver events to work. From how I understand they need 4 servers for it, granted they could prolly make a ghost server(s) to make this an option. And even still, the only servers they could realistically merge are Etherblade and Twilight Temple. I wouldnt honestly mind it, might be pretty interesting situation, but having that much ppl on one server might shift xserver events too hard in favor of the new server.

Oh you mean like Stacked in DG favor when we did have XNW?
  • blazerboy
    Options
    @draco5787 I still rather two server one EU one NA no cross server events give me choice of server and I'll have fun plz ty :D