New culti

So since the new Culti came out, i didn't get the quest at boundary level shifting sky 7, was told by some people i needed shifting 10. even though i know people who are shifting 1 who has gotten it, no big deal i waited for the vitae buff and i did all pink quests. got twilight sky 1. took me a long time to finish (All) pink primal quest leading up to shifting 7 then all the way to twilight. but even after that i still dont get the quest, can someone explain me what's happening? is anyone else having this problem.

Comments

• rockafella#8523
    rockafella#8523 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    and like anything to do with this quest and it's problems no GMs or even mods reply with an answer >.> btw i've finished all the neverfall new quests too
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    ---- no GMs or even mods reply with an answer >.> ----

There is a sticky thread.... tiger-37.gif​​
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Might sound stupid but:
    1-Did you finish the old cultivation?
    and
    2-Have you returned to the bard's location after getting to Shifting X? (I believe that's where the quest pops up)
    3- Checked the usual "Quest log full" etc?

(And, I can assure you, no one under shifting X got the cultivation.)
  • thedoc1212
    thedoc1212 Posts: 135 Arc User
    wildz2 wrote: »
    Might sound stupid but:
    and
    2-Have you returned to the bard's location after getting to Shifting X? (I believe that's where the quest pops up)

Really you talked to every single player on pwi and made sure that not a single toon below shitfing 10 got the culti? i find that hard to assume.

• wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    thedoc1212 wrote: »
    wildz2 wrote: »
    Might sound stupid but:
    and

Really you talked to every single player on pwi and made sure that not a single toon below shitfing 10 got the culti? i find that hard to assume.

The theory has been substained for the past 2 weeks by dozens of players.

So unless you can definitly PROVE wrong a pool of 200+ toons, it feels pretty safe to assume a misunderstanding over the theory being wrong.

Now, if you want, we can bet 100m.
  • phantomforce#4598
    phantomforce#4598 Posts: 397 Community Moderator
    Again... it's in the sticky threads. Lots of people have been talking about it there and finding the solution.

Ask A Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer : Neverfall

Neverfall : Bug Reports

Going to close this now.​​
This discussion has been closed.