Mat Location Request

Options
Hey perfect people, Scoozi here just lookin for some insight on the following Materials best farming locations.
I got my tailor with a boutique box so im doin Blacksmithing my self. Now obviously the best place would be to buy the mats, which ive done a little of but im too broke to depend on buyin from players.
So here are the mats i need:
Leather
Reinforced Leather
Concentrated Glue
Strong Glue
Reinforced Steel
Steel Alloy
Corundom

Just lookin for location and mobs to farm. Thanks!

Comments

• forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    I dunno about best locations but for dig-able mats you can use this interactive map, it gives you exact location for each herb/resource on map. As for the mob drops, look them up in the encyclopedia and see what mobs drop them. Hope this helps and good luck farming ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • jakewoolfe
    jakewoolfe Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    I dunno about best locations but for dig-able mats you can use this interactive map, it gives you exact location for each herb/resource on map. As for the mob drops, look them up in the encyclopedia and see what mobs drop them. Hope this helps and good luck farming ​​

So this shows where each mat spawns? Thank you this will help alot
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/

Check that site out. You can type in what mat your after and It will tell you which mobs drop them and where they are. Just keep in mind your Lv to the Mob Lv as your drop rate will depend on this.

Reinforced Steel
    Steel Alloy
    Corundom

For these your better using the map above @forbiddenwords posted. Tho the Database will help as well to a point its not great with locations for dig sites.
  • jakewoolfe
    jakewoolfe Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »

Check that site out. You can type in what mat your after and It will tell you which mobs drop them and where they are. Just keep in mind your Lv to the Mob Lv as your drop rate will depend on this.

So as level 100, what would the lowest level mob be that has a normal drop rate?
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    jakewoolfe wrote: »

So as level 100, what would the lowest level mob be that has a normal drop rate?

I believe its 3 Lvs either way.

But someone can quote me if im wrong. Your better going for mobs above your Lv tho the higher the higher the drop rate will be.
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    Options
    jakewoolfe wrote: »

I believe its 3 Lvs either way.

But someone can quote me if im wrong. Your better going for mobs above your Lv tho the higher the higher the drop rate will be.

3 is right.

The answer is also on pwdatabase (in the "other" tab)
  • justdax
    justdax Posts: 94 Arc User
    Options
    Your best bet for farming the lower level mats, I hate to say it, is to make a baby toon to famr them for you. At lvl 100 it is highly unlikely that you'll get leather, concentrated glue, or strong glue to drop. Reinforced leather should drop - try the mobs in morai or (i think) out by sandsong (check the database). But even then the drop rate is not high (note - database tells you drop rate and "real" drop rate).