test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

May 10th PWCN new big updated: missing treasures

attackervattackerv Posts: 278 Arc User
I don't see many new things in this big updated. i will keep update if further information

1) finding missing treasures ( not sure what meaning, maybe new FB or event, or quest)
2) gear calculator ( useless to me, but did helpful)
3) faction pk system (useless too)
4) seems new quest/daily/sky lvl (not sure what meaning)
5) flyer race (new event?)
6) new actions of two ppl ( male kiss male, female kiss female? useless to me)

this is first news. many things are unclear. i will give more info once they give more info
but seems no special thing happen so far.

link: http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20170421/78825.shtml
Main Chars in tidewell:
Attacker_V: archer
Seraphim_V: Veno
xNightshadowx: db

Comments

• blazerboyblazerboy Posts: 882 Arc User
    Yay new sky level kill spirit gaps more :) gg everyone who got 32 spirit stones
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • jsxshadowjsxshadow Posts: 832 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »

Well, I told ppl since the spirit stones have been released that they are a massive waste. Ppl too stubborn to listen = ppl pay the price.
  • heero200heero200 Posts: 2,180 Arc User
    Thanks @attackerv

Im guessing this update will hit us around October / November.

Im not sure about more caves as the size of the game already its impossible to get everything done in a day. Tho if you make a head for it over the week im sure it will make it break up easier.
  • coinsruscoinsrus Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 21
    Would have probably been better to release the new sky level before the new quest chains in neverfall though?
    Kinda sucks for those who just got twilight 8-9-10.

Now all us noobs will be catching up on them in no time cause they cant progress even with the massive vitae in these questchains
  • grace83shingrace83shin Posts: 55 Arc User
    male kissing male and female kissing female... hmmm
    Stormbringer Thaumaturg of Tideswell
    102/101/101 Chaotic Soul
    One lightning bolt at a time baby!
  • eirghaneirghan Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    Will they allow those kissing males to get married??

Halelujah pwi equality!
  • yoda3160yoda3160 Posts: 34 Arc User
    Same sex kissing probably means that same sex marriage is on the way too. Seen a lot of people asking about that for a while.
  • xskysoldierxskysoldier Posts: 121 Arc User
    But China doesn't allow homosexuality. Unless they completely changed that.
    yoda3160 wrote: »
    Same sex kissing probably means that same sex marriage is on the way too. Seen a lot of people asking about that for a while.

• forbiddenwordsforbiddenwords Posts: 150 Arc User
    The screenshots on their site don't seem overly intimate..."kissing" sounds a bit exaggerated but one can still hope tiger-37.gif​​
    2m7xdaq.png

• capnkcapnk Posts: 428 Arc User
    China has become a lot more progressive in recent years. Here's the sex education they get now: http://shanghaiist.com/2017/03/06/comprehensive-sexuality-education.php

Anyway I am excited for this update because I can finally display how I really feel about MysticBoob.
  • dregenfoxdregenfox Posts: 468 Arc User
    capnk wrote: »
    China has become a lot more progressive in recent years. Here's the sex education they get now: http://shanghaiist.com/2017/03/06/comprehensive-sexuality-education.php

Anyway I am excited for this update because I can finally display how I really feel about MysticBoob.

That pink/yellow vegetable in the illustration looks interesting, does it taste any good? Is it some exotic chinese fruit?
  • asterelleasterelle Posts: 577 Arc User
    Any screenshots of this gear calculator?​​
  • shade13shade13 Posts: 587 Arc User
    Well, it's not 100% known yet ;)
    6) new actions of two ppl ( male kiss male, female kiss female? useless to me)

Will females be able to carry females (or at least foxes) with chi gaining? pig-17.gif
    ​​
    I'm pretty annoyed pwcn of all the issues we have put work into something cosmetic and useless as same sex marriage. Idm same sex marriage truth be told I just wish I can turn the red chat option off so I can avoid all troll marriages and wc spam of "****" blah blah but w.e I'm more annoyed this supposed to be a major update and all we have to look forward to is that? Waste more time on useless things that doesn't impact the game as a whole... Oh well hopefully forums get cluttered less. Now fix the terrain air glitch problem please. No I don't hate same sex marriage supporters I just didnt feel marriage in this game enhanced anything before ppl begin QQING >.>
  • dregenfoxdregenfox Posts: 468 Arc User
    I'm pretty annoyed pwcn of all the issues we have put work into something cosmetic and useless as same sex marriage. Idm same sex marriage truth be told I just wish I can turn the red chat option off so I can avoid all troll marriages and wc spam of "****" blah blah but w.e I'm more annoyed this supposed to be a major update and all we have to look forward to is that? Waste more time on useless things that doesn't impact the game as a whole... Oh well hopefully forums get cluttered less. Now fix the terrain air glitch problem please. No I don't hate same sex marriage supporters I just didnt feel marriage in this game enhanced anything before ppl begin QQING >.>

If there was no marriage half the playerbase would be gone by now.
    @dregenfox I'm not even ganna argue how stupid that sounds because you're probably right.... Damn politically correct ppl...
  • greenfire312greenfire312 Posts: 87 Arc User
    I'm legitimately curious about how the new "actions" are supposed to work versus the current functionality. Can the same-sex couples embrace and move as a pair? Can they use the flyer and mount of one person together? Or is the entire embrace system being reworked? As cool as this is, I'd hate to lose what functionality we have (and I say that as a 2008 player who remembers the thousand different threads begging for it, so I never thought I'd see the day).
    Given your level and post count I'm going to assume you realize that PWCN virtually never adds, changes, or fixes anything that we specifically ask them to, so... methinks the person against "politically correct ppl" doth protest too much :D

But sure, continue to complain at length about cosmetic changes in a game with hundreds of random vanity assets in the cash shop alone. No doubt you have a long and rich post history railing against the myriad new fashions we routinely get and how those designers' hours could've been better spent trying to fix rubberbanding. :)
  • nunuatornunuator Posts: 188 Arc User
    Pulled from the link via google translate

"Perfect International 2" "Lost Treasure" brings four new pairs of interactive action, no longer only the opposite sex lovers, same-sex friends, can be accompanied by romance. New double interaction, pay more attention to the interaction between the two, adding more coherent action and character exchange details, so that the interaction more vivid and warm.
  • ladyblonde69ladyblonde69 Posts: 87 Arc User
    i didnt read anything in regard of a new boundary​​
    @greenfire312 I'm guessing you're one of those ppl who play pwi as a social experience rather than competitively if that's the case ok not going to waste my time arguing with you then. I just don't see the point in add any of this because there are more pressing issues that we have rather than cosmetic things. If people want to have same sex emoticons interactions or even marry cool great. But issues like vortex destroying our fsp rubber banding or the unbelievable grind we have still not addressed and this gets show time over that? Well I can see where priorities are
  • greenfire312greenfire312 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 24
    @greenfire312 I'm guessing you're one of those ppl who play pwi as a social experience rather than competitively if that's the case ok not going to waste my time arguing with you then. I just don't see the point in add any of this because there are more pressing issues that we have rather than cosmetic things. If people want to have same sex emoticons interactions or even marry cool great. But issues like vortex destroying our fsp rubber banding or the unbelievable grind we have still not addressed and this gets show time over that? Well I can see where priorities are
    Well, you appear to be perfectly happy to argue the point despite what reasons you assume I have for playing PWI (actually I fall into neither of your predetermined categories, but that's nether here nor there). But if you would resent people judging you as a same-sex-marriage basher due only to your dislike of this upcoming feature, why are you then so quick to write off someone who disagrees with that point as "[playing pwi] as a social experience," with the implication that this somehow makes a person a waste of time to discuss anything with? I'm afraid that door swings both ways. :)

All kidding aside, I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt that you've played for a fair amount of time - competitively, to use your word. You should, therefore, be aware of and unsurprised by the devs' continued release of vanity items and features, and I would assume you've continued playing in spite of what you no doubt see as a misuse of resources. But just to get straight to the point... yes, some people do play this game only for the vanity features, and no, those people are no less entitled to features that interest them than you are entitled to PWCN releasing yet another stage of R9. MMOs are generally multifaceted games which are designed to interest a lot of different kinds of gamers. To be blunt - if you wanted a game that was designed for 100% competitive polish, what do you want PWI for? Go play a MOBA. :D

Even more to the point - do you know how to fix rubberbanding? Do you know if there is a fix for rubberbanding? Everything I've seen on the subject suggests that it's caused solely by a disagreement between client and server - which is an extremely common event in any game - specifically regarding where your character is at that particular moment. If that's even fixable at all, it would probably entail a complete revamp of the engine, which I personally doubt is forthcoming for a number of reasons.

Regarding your other examples, "grind" which could apply to many different things in PWI, and "vortex destroying fsp" which I'm honestly at a loss as to what you mean - well, if you think there's something PWCN should be fixing there, why don't you make a thread about that? This thread is for the new features, so any long discussion of fixes would become off-topic. Tell you what - if I see a thread by you on one of these things, I promise I'll read it and reply. Until then, do you think you can live and let live? :P