Questions about Easter Egg Design Contest Thread

eirghan
eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
edited April 2017 in General Discussion
Didnt see one started and didnt want to clog up the submission thread with my question :)

Rules:
Designs must use the egg template provided in this post. The size and shape of the egg cannot be modified.
Designs must be submitted to the forums under the Easter Egg Design Contest 2k17 thread. With your submission list your in-game name, your server and which category you’ll be submitting to. Please submit by May 1st, 2017 at 10 AM PST!
Designs must be PWI themed!
Designs cannot use any copyrighted material outside of what can be found in Perfect World International! If doing the digital category, you may use royalty free fonts or images, but please mention this when submitting!

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    My question is, the rules state the size and the shape of the egg cannot be altered , however do we have permission to alter the placement of the egg on the background or alter the size of the background? :# i have inspiration!
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

Just to keep things consistent, especially if you're doing any digital work, please work off of the template as given.
    You can color the background or make the background transparent, but don't alter the overall size, shape or it's placement (vertical) of the egg itself.

Hope this helps!