neverfall quests guidance

ramjot
ramjot Posts: 103 Arc User
Anyone working on a quest guide for the quests in Neverfall?
I'm asking as I need some guidance on how to get through the first part of the quest chain.
I have been failing doing the mechanical monster step. I did manage to kill the targets but didn't realise that all had to be completed with the monster and I have not worked out how to do the kills in the time allowed.
I can kill them all without the monster but cant with it.
Anyone got any helpful hints to get me going again?

Comments

• wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    (If its the daily)
    -pick the machine associated with the quest (There are many types of machines, yours will be indicated within the quest)
    -Get close, select it, enter it.
    -instructions on how to use the machine are mostly given when you enter it. (Mostly left click or press 1)
    -Do the associated task.

If your quest is part of the questchain, i dont remember that quest, but i believe its the same principle?
  • ramjot
    thanks for that. I got the basic driving bit.
    The quest is to kill a Captain, a secondary officer (cant remember which) and 10 soldiers and then collect some stuff (didn't know about this until after I killed the rest of the soldiers that I didn't kill with the machine).
    My problem is that its a timed quest. That the initial killing bit has to be completed and the machine survived and additional task done.
    I am having problems completing the killing (and surviving) let alone do anything else in the time allowed.
    Are there any techniques I may need to know.
    Like for example using the fast travel to save time getting where the action is, tackling one target at a time, standing back so disk just reaches the target, do officers first then soldiers, etc.
  • ramjot
    Ok, so, done it. after another 5 attempts and by luck.
    Process was: fast run to right side or fighting area and tackle warriors near front working towards Commander (guy with cloak) where Captain and Deputy stand. Succeeded but had problem when Captain and Commander where too close to each other so not able to target Commander. Worked round this by using normal char to entice Commander away.
    Didn't need to collect anything so what I saw before was side effect of not using the mechanical beast to do the killing.
    Onwards to next quest.