Tamable pets in Western Steppes

wibles
wibles Posts: 57 Arc User
I haven't seen any yet, but that doesn't mean they're not there..... has anyone seen any new tamable mobs in the Western Steppes?
Just curious if any have been added XD

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    I been pretty much all over the areas and the mobs are either Lv? (never tameable) or some level 1 mobs with like no hp, like kitty and puppies and such, which arent tameable either...
  • brailizdlag#7905
    brailizdlag#7905 Posts: 2 New User
    I did not even see an evolved pet. I guess that 'evolution' of normal pets was a huge flop. I am dying trying to level up a Volcanic Magnamite, lost 3 charms and i am lv. 93 yet (that because I borrowed the pet @ lv.51 from my dead venomancer.
    I'm giving up on venos.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Thats weird ever expansion usually has a few new tameable pets ?
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    Thats weird ever expansion usually has a few new tameable pets ?

Morai had one land pet, and primal had 3 water pets, maybe there's a flying one somewhere in Western Steppes? Wouldn't expect it to be evolvable though since the ones in primal aren't.
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    The Water pet's though were not avaialbe to ages after primal was initialy added. It was only in another expansion ontop of the primal expansion pets were added to primal.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    I demand for a tame feature so non venos can tame random pets whom can't attack or anything but as a companion I would love a giant snow worrier
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    I saw a cow in the Western Steppes. Maybe it is tamable?
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    i hope so. I want a cow pet.​​
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    I don't remember seeing the cows standing just south of neverfall city being tamable (my main is a veno). Unless you're talking about another kind of cow mob?
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    I saw a cow south of Neverfall. Passive with a white name. Can non-venos tell if a animal is tamable?
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    no, they can't. Only venos gets the green icon next to the tamable mob's HP bar.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    The cow is needed for a quest. If it was tamable im sure i would have noticed as i did the quest on my veno.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    go to cn's pw log in to the forum and make a massive threads requesting that they add tameable pets in the new expansion