Why duskblades port defies physics

blazerboy
blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
I know a lot of people have their own opinions and consider this class broken ect ect you're entitled to your opinion but one thing I ask is, can we please fix the port issue we suffer. Every class with some fort of distant closing or extending skill I.E blade masters,assassins,archers if they are frozen (immobilized) can port in any direction and still can attack/cast skills but for duskblades when we port and frozen we are about 1-2 meters off the ground forcing 1 mistaken port in mass pvp can spell our doom.

All I ask is either place the same limitation on other classes with ports or put us on the ground, we basically can accidently air glitch ourselves. Like I can have no freeze use port skill but at the same time someone uses a freeze skill on me and I'm stuck in mid air, then throw stuns and GGWP. Some people will say with glyph expansion you can remove it since one path of relentless drift removes it but doesn't solve blinking movement, also it's unfair in my opinion to be forced to have a limited number of upgrades and I must waste a crucial one on something basic other classes can do but not be glitched.
105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
http://mypers.pw/5/#258958

Comments

• axel320
    axel320 Posts: 66 Arc User
    Actually leaps have been notorious for a long time for leaving you stuck in midair if you're immobilized and on even slightly uneven terrain.
  • blazerboy
    @axel320 when I tested on my sin never had a issues with it none of my bm friends said they had this issue and I'll always watch a arch leap and use wings of grace to remove freeze perhaps it's rare on them but 100% common for db
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @axel320 when I tested on my sin never had a issues with it none of my bm friends said they had this issue and I'll always watch a arch leap and use wings of grace to remove freeze perhaps it's rare on them but 100% common for db

Sins do have this issue..its just harder to simply freeze them at the right timing.

I kinda see it as a way to counterplay Duskblades and think that its fine. Yes, it is annoying..BUT! Duskblades will just have to watch out what they are doing more often. Not just spam any skill because they all have literally no cost/CD whatsoever. Like, just dont use the port skills in mass pvp at all if you fear that you are getting AAed and get stuck in the air. God knows DBs have more ways to be offensive/stay alive even without the ports (even tho in terms of 1v1 those ports are by far the most OP thing. If dbs didnt have those ports or high cost on it they would literally have a massively harder time beating any class in 1v1, just saying, I would like to see them getting nerfed to get a bigger challange out of my class).

Any class with jumps/Leaps/ports can get stuck in the air..it's just that for some classes that does not happen on even ground, just on uneven ones. For dbs it always happens when they are frozen before porting.

In the bigger picture, as this problem has been there since the start, it didnt impact the overall picture of DBs being broken at all and is thus no problem since it can be prevented from happening. It just happens when you pay no attention. Asking to get a skill fixed just so one can use it carelessly..mhm xD
  • vorred
    vorred Posts: 7 Arc User
    This happens all the time with BMs Reckless Rush, IF you use that skill while frozen you will be stuck in the air upon landing.
  • blazerboy
    @jsxshadow hence why I said if you're ganna leave it alone and defy physics atleast force it 100% on all classes not once have I seen a sin stuck in the air. Seeker uses heart seeker sin frozen, shadow jump deep sting,throat cut,cursed jail GGWP. So sometimes sins get stuck sometimes not while I ALWAYS am? It's the fact I can be porting and someone freeze me mid port and I'm stuck in the sky that's bs
  • ruhcik
    ruhcik Posts: 40 Arc User
    Can u do finally smth with this BUG that during teleport on paralyz we cant do anyting.