Scheduled Server Maintenance - Neverfall Expansion [4/12/2017 - 10 PM PST]

12346»

Comments

• coldasice#9596
    coldasice#9596 Posts: 9 Arc User
    i hope next time you guys give a patch update like this at least let us know how much progress we are already in downloading/installing the update i hope that isnt much to ask ? i was like updating for 3 hrs and have no idea how much longer do i need to wait! the feeling is like you throw me into an abyss ....
  • jasperboo24#2151
    jasperboo24#2151 Posts: 1 New User
    edited April 2017
    any word on that code? ;o
  • healer#2697
    healer#2697 Posts: 2 Arc User
    as the people of the above says, patching is slow af . tried to patch 2 times already, 1 was failed. error then rebooted my computer, and 2 is patching right now. 2 hrs - 30% finished (approximately since i measured it by eye.) You should guys provide a much more reliable patching methods when people try to patch altogether cause it will slow the download on servers. rant is not yet finished. but.. maybe you should extend the x4xp to 1 month. patching alone takes 1- 2 days. lel
  • kemetician
    kemetician Posts: 5 Arc User
    Extend the x4 and start handing more items that increase vita ex
  • serpis
    serpis Posts: 13 Arc User
    You guys should make 1 big compressed file to download, you know, like ALL the other games... 7 hrs downloading and still at 50~60%... Too slow, at 50~90KBps...... if it would be 1 big compressed file, It would've finish hours ago <.<
  • teddybearhuggles#5216
    teddybearhuggles#5216 Posts: 1 New User
    I am having some major problems with my Neverfall update. When I first tried to update, the bar that had the blue part was not there at all, there was no blue to it and the yellow bar was moving. So I tried to exit that and out of Arc, reopen it and try it again. Same thing happened. I restarted my computer, tried again and now the yellow and blue bars are completely full, not moving at all. It's been like this for about an hour now, saying that it is updating, but not moving at all. Oh, and my play button is down where the taskbar is. What in the world is going on?!
  • fabianocst
    fabianocst Posts: 6 Arc User
    They must make a file to download through uTorrent or something like that. I just gave up to update this game.
  • vendi#0954
    vendi#0954 Posts: 12 Arc User
    just for information, maybe you guys need it
    was update to the newest expansion and the size is around 1.8gb untill it finish and take an 5 and a half hour to wait ;)
  • tradeoffs
    tradeoffs Posts: 8 Arc User
    fix the damn culti. most players cant even get it