New pet heal from Homestead

Options
kenshin151
kenshin151 Posts: 82 Arc User
I've noticed that the new pet heal does not generate aggro.
That sucks, mainly in Heavenfall Temple because I healed the harpy, to make the mobs leave it, but now it ends up dying.

In the description does not mention it, would it be a bug or something intentional?

Comments

• catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Hm, I didn't notice if it's different. You made me curious though so I'll try it out as well when I get the chance.
    I mean, technically, it would be a good change because Venomancers used to steal aggro from monsters/bosses with Heal Pet and die, but I can understand it also has some downsides.
    ​​
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Ohhhhhh that explains a lot! I have definitely noticed it during the time I spammed warsong, as I usual did NOT want my pet to have agro there (I did frenzy modes, 1000 badges in like 1-2 weeks QQ) I kept wondering why I didnt get agro when I was saving my pet from dieing even though I were 99.9% sure I didnt let my pet hit the bosses. But that last 0.1% made me in high doubt.
    Im glad I know the reason now. I have no idea if it was intentional or not, but maybe something worth mentioning to the devs.
    While it may have its downsides, the bonuses gained from pet heal still makes it worth getting.
  • kenshin151
    kenshin151 Posts: 82 Arc User
    Options
    I even took time to realize that it was the new heal, I noticed that some time ago I healed the pet and the mobs did not leave him.
    So I asked some friends who still did not have this new heal, and they tested it there, and old pet heal still generates aggro normally.
    That's when I realized that the problem is the new pet heal itself...
  • calorien
    calorien Posts: 36 Arc User
    Options
    Seems like they must have changed it then, because I'm definitely seeing aggro passed to me on heal. Had an FMI Overseer just now change direction from my herc to me on a heal. (It had not yet hit the herc.)
    The PWI info-fox formerly known as Mayfly - Dreamweaver