Which Arena format are you most excited to trying out?

dingo488
dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
edited April 2017 in Arigora Colosseum
Easy question, which Arena format are you most looking forward to? Also explain why! I left out the option to vote for neither, we don't need people like that here! :blush:

Personally I'm most looking forward to the 6v6 format since I think it will really showcase teamwork well. I'm not positive that we'll have enough active 6v6 teams to actually keep that ladder alive, since the game really isn't that big, but that is something I'll leave up to time to tell. I'm not as worried about the 3v3 ladder, I'm fairly confident that will be plenty active. Though personally I believe 3v3 will mostly be dictated by gear, and the game is pretty poorly balanced for 3v3 PvP so I think most of the classes will just not be good enough in 3v3s. As a sage BM with A cards and vit stones I don't think there'll be much for me to do in the 3v3, but hopefully the 6v6 Arena will also be a good and active option. /o/

Which Arena format are you most excited to trying out? 18 votes

3v3
27%
daymondglay4funtoughguy24torquoisegamerbestdusk#2943 5 votes
6v6
38%
keihan007#7641soulstormereternalghostdregenfoxalona3dingo488uglyfaceyo 7 votes
Both
33%
jsxshadowedijs14marianafixshopcheesexutogiakullorch 6 votes

Comments

• eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    6v6
    3v3 since it'll be easier to queue alts lel xD I think 6v6 with a bunch of friends and some beers would be a great laugh - the more the merrier!
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    6v6 should see some interesting teams come out of the woodworks - I do have a small worry that 3v3 will have everyone trying to "play it safe" and go with safe bets off of looking at CN's rankings, but we'll see!
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    6v6
    6v6 should see some interesting teams come out of the woodworks - I do have a small worry that 3v3 will have everyone trying to "play it safe" and go with safe bets off of looking at CN's rankings, but we'll see!

LA melee classes are a lot stronger in our version than they are in CN version. Seeing they dominate CN rankings too, I expect 3vs3 to be filled with those classes.

I personally am not too excited over 3vs3 though I may end up trying that too. 6vs6 though is something I am super excited over :).
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    6v6
    In all honestly I'm not especially enthusiastic with either. I'm fairly sure it will just turn into a boring half-afk grindfest after the first 2-3 days, once people realize how much material is required to finish gears. It will turn into something similar to X-TW and tourney, with a nice battle every few weeks or so and the rest just quick 10-second stomps.