[Event] Spring Break Party - Homestead Design Contest!

Comments

• maifah
    maifah Posts: 19 Arc User
    Character Name: _MaiFah_
    Server: Etherblade
    Homestead Name: Enchanted

Welcome to my Enchanted Homestead!
    This is where I escaped the hectic day of daily routines.
    Lounging in my Bamboo Mansion and rest the day away with the afternoon tea in the Peacock fountain garden surrounded the twin red grand pianos.
    21m7v69.jpg

Ready for the Grand Masquerade Ball in the Doom Cathedral?
    Promise you won't turn into pumpkin at midnight.
    1zbqbh0.jpg

Leisurely sitting on my favorite flowers swingdrop,
    Watching cresent ship by the Canal of Youth,
    Waiting for my love one to come home <3
    w9bd43.jpg

Rest the night away in the Maple Mansion at sunset,
    Looking out to the peaceful calming night of the Island dreams!
    2175me.jpg

Maifah
  • terrabyte
    terrabyte Posts: 71 Arc User
    Username: Curiosity
    Homestead name: DeadCat

Upon entry all will pay tribute to the all mighty Althea.
    2017_03_31_16_47_47.png

Venture past the gates guarded by Althea and threw the mountain pass to cross the peacock bridge.
    2017_03_31_16_50_49.png

Beyond the peacock bridge awaits the pedestal fountain bridge. A hop, skip, and a jump away from the castle that waits.
    2017_03_31_16_52_41.png
    A modest 3 bedroom, 1 bath 2 storey home. Currently accepting offers on this property.
    2017_03_31_16_39_20.png
  • minhduc359
    minhduc359 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Character: Sapphirany
    Server: Tideswell
    Homestead name: Fairyland

My homestead was built in a full European-oriented way. It is a kingdom that consists of 4 main parts: the Village, the Flower Park, the Fairy Garden and the Castle.
    1_zpsbvayuile.jpg
    "Fairyland" has been long well-known for its serenity. The King's wisdom and Queen's kind heart have brought peace to the land. Villagers here rely mostly on their farms. Everynight, after a long day working, they gather around this Pegasus Lake singing and dancing to their favorite folk songs. Some young generations have spread out for living but in the end they still come back here and get married under the Rose Pavillion.
    2_zps4denq3ld.jpg
    The "Flower Park" was built on top of a hill full of various types of flowers such as iris, roses, sunflowers, tulips, calyx... People usually climb up here to hang out, enjoy their picnics and breathe the fresh air filled with flowers scent.
    15_zpsdzhv9fgh.jpg
    You have to turn yourself into a fairy to visit the hidden "Fairy Garden", where most of the fairies live :D. The house on the water is Fairy Conference Hall; and Fairy Restaurant locates to the right side. Fairies' homes are hung on the walls.
    12_zpsx63it14e.jpg
    Here we are-entrance to the "Castle", where the majestives live to rule the kingdom !!!
  • rosdom
    rosdom Posts: 23 Arc User
    Name:ThaDefiant
    Server:Dawnglory
    Homestead Name: Desert-Secluded Royal Tideborn Espionage Encampment

This first picture shows an overview of the encampment, which includes a small village and a river leading to an artistic Tribute to my old Guild Mayhem.(The Backside of the Photo) And under the huge lake on the front, there is the Royal Tideborn Maritime Palace. To the bottom left, We see the Elysian Arena placed jointly in the water and on the earth, indicating the fact that all of my elite minions are of the elements Water and Earth.
    rVAztW.png

The second picture shows more clearly the entrance to the village and the artistic tribute spelling M A Y H E M with flowers on top of each letter and Trophies facing each letter. Even though I have changed guilds, I do not see me altering that part of my home at any point in time.
    djLTDx.png

The third picture gives us a look at where the Royal Tideborn Family resides ; on the left are the shark battleships ready for any offensive maritime strike ; there are two palaces and a third,bigger one and all of them are connected to each other at the Lotus Platform in the middle.
    nnjkK0.png

The fourth pictures shows us an underwater mansion which would be offered to any royal tideborn visitors as to make it their home for the short duration of their stay.
    gzQIUp.png

• miszdevil666
    miszdevil666 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Name: MiszDevil
    Server: Twilight Temple
    Homestead Name: Gehenna

Around every corner from the garden there is something new to explore.
    Each house and each new path will lead to new discoveries.
    This is the feeling i wanted to go for in my homestead, an adventure, a garden where you can walk around in days and discover new things each moment.

Our journey will start here:
    A large house that will provide you with a warm bath and a soft bed, where you can relax in the indoor pool and visit the marketplace for the daily wares. There are plenty rooms available for weary travelers.
    2017-04-08%2013-47-44_zpshijxf5kg.png

Multiple pathways that will lead you to all kinds of little spots and news things to see.
    2017-04-08%2004-20-40_zpsjigxdhvz.png

When we continue our journey deeper in the garden we will encounter lots of calming creeks, surrounded by colorful flowers and big trees that will provide you shelter from the sun.

2017-04-08%2013-45-48_zps89bkfinl.png

Ancient trees with tree huts and pathways and sky bridges that will show you the beauty of nature
    2017-04-08%2004-16-24_zpsk2qy3jiv.png

So come on in, come and explore on your own. There is plenty to see plenty to explore.
  • natyandreatta#3104
    natyandreatta#3104 Posts: 13 Arc User
    Username: Chirkova
    Homestead name: Natalia

Welcome to my house <3

The woods, entry point of my house.
    Zfadshs.jpg

The Roman and Chinese temples.
    WifEA3R.jpg

The great river.
    Cgjgxhp.jpg

OQUX3KJ.jpg
  • vyoon#7113
    vyoon#7113 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    IGN: YOUREINDANGER

From the east borders of ancient China, my empire was born
    Rising from the harsh dynasty wars
    Remained as light to fade every eclipse

This is my homestead, welcome

At the entry point, visitors will be welcomed by smiling main hall and suburbs.
    15rl3br.jpg

They can walk around sightseeing various natural treasures,
    2z4lqfs.jpg

cross the pond filled with blooming white flowers,
    f0u3hg.jpg

or gaze upon the empress' court terraces which serves as the imperial emblem. It was built in mountain proudly overlooking the empire's sovereignty.
    169rvad.jpg

Stop by if you have time and take a glimpse back to beautiful ancient Chinese era.
    Post edited by vyoon#7113 on
  • chibichi
    chibichi Posts: 15 Arc User
    Character Name: Aemirah
    Homestead Name: CozyNest

Welcome to my CozyNest, a wilderness paradise! Here, wild foxes can frolic in the spring flowers, drink from pure spring water in the wetlands, explore the wild mountain forests, or take care of foxy business in the secret tree fort. And when the evening shadows grow long, wild foxes can follow secret pathways into one of many hidden rooms and snuggle together for the night.

- - - -
    A wild fox wakes up and looks around. The morning sun shines softly through the canopy above, illuminating the forest floor with a magical glow. Dew glistens on the morning flowers. The very air hums with life. Time to play!
    iveu4plu.jpg

After the morning play, the fox starts to explore. Through countless hidden pathways, the fox can access the highest mountain peak or the most secret swamp. Here, foxes can roam as freely as the cranes that fly above.
    e6plvohu.jpg

When the sun shines at its highest, tired foxes find a secret hideaway and have a relaxing nap.
    6ealphzx.jpg

Twilight has come. When the moon shines high, foxes bathe in the holy fountain of purge.
    The magical waters keep their whiskers sharp and their fur fluffy.
    qu6yqgp4.jpg
    The CozyNest is a welcome retreat for wild foxes and everybody who is wild at heart. Feel free to come explore at any time!

• csquared5
    csquared5 Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Name: Aeliah
    Homestead Name: MethLab

PWI got you stressed out? Broke from cashing? Can’t pay your bills anymore?! Come hang out at under the bridge at MethLab, where fun times abound.

A seaside villa in Palm Beach, PWI. I ordered that the villa be constructed with flawless symmetry, which I find pleasing to the eye when I fly above in my private helicopter. This mansion serves as the perfect base for my thriving business.
    wmnyb9.jpg

The inside of my humble abode. Some people who strike it rich spend their cash on fancy mounts or flashy fashion or much-needed breast enlargement procedures for their wives. Not I. My passion lies in the collection of exotic bonsai.
    53tteu.jpg

My friends and I enjoy the evening by the beach. Suddenly, strange ships arrive in the harbor.
    2cf8dcp.jpg

Pirate ships from faraway servers! Together we drink until the morning and share stories of the good old times and the new challenges we will face.
    o05jyt.jpg

Players from any server are always welcome in my home, where food and drink are always free.
    »Go back to sleep...« PWI Youtube Channel

• soulstormer
    soulstormer Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Name: __RYDIA__
    Homestead Nmae: Solitude

After the destruction of Perfect World, the wraiths turned their gaze upon the last remaining stronghold, Solitude. The walls, standing tall, are impenetrable, never once being breached since its's construction thousands of years ago. The walls are guarded by the finest elven archer, raining down barrages of flaming arrows at the wraiths attacking from the sea

LzkCa4L.jpg

The gates of Solitude are open for all seeking refuge. However the journey to the gates are very long, rivaling that of the seven-thousand steps of High Hrothgar. The forest path is guarded by woodland elves, waiting to ambush any wraiths that wander through the path.
    (Yes, those are stairs made from walls.. ✧٩(•́⌄•́๑) )

ElPXLvZ.jpg

The city, built to house thousands, has markets, fragrance gardens and charger's paradise to provide for all needs. Several barracks and arenas are used to train warriors and beasts of all kinds with the sole purpose of purging the land of all wraiths.

iyQWSjd.jpg
    N9wDeBR.jpg
  • bzerk0r
    bzerk0r Posts: 1 Arc User
    Character Name: BrawIs (with a capital i)
    Homestead Name: TwoTowns

Deep in the sacred forest the east and west are only seperated by one road. Trade is bustling but culture is held dear and clutched tight.
    339q9ky.jpg
    Even Althea pays respect to the forest when she visits.
    2s7cn49.jpg
    Western decadence imported exotic sands and plants.
    295343t.jpg
    Even so, native wildlife and natural terrain are commonplace.
    rad8xs.jpg
    Bloodsport at the coloseum is still a passtime both peoples enjoy.
  • celestialdreams
    celestialdreams Posts: 5 Arc User
    Character: Accalica
    Homestead Name: Amarantia

Our background story begin as part of an old elvish folklore that tells the tale of how an ancient forest by the name of Amarantia came to be the legendary utopia of the Elven race. The war with the wraiths had destroyed most of the Elven forests and left them in a slowly dying state. The ancient herbs and wildflowers that were once used in their remedies had close to disappeared and with them, the elvish power to heal and cure had diminished. Only one of the forests were said to remain unharmed and it was rumored to be shined upon by Pan Gu, protecting and blocking any harmful creatures from entering it. However, the forest could only be found within the lost parts of the old Elven realm, and therefore not many sought to seek it as the dangers included to go there were far too great of a risk for something that only seemed a fairytale...
    It has been said, that once you try to enter the realm of Amarantia you will be tested by the enchanted stone figures that guard the borders and bridges of this land. Those who have been accepted and returned are said to have described the forest as the most tranquil of places they've ever visited.
    14lgxu.jpg
    Soft pebble pathways are said to lead your way in the realm, guiding you through narrow stone formations, covered by dangling vines and moss. The vast meadows covered in wildflowers get their life from the rich soil that is drenched in the waters of the streams and lakes surrounding the forest. There is a certain tale of a special place within the realm, a rocky formation that has veils of water simmering down it into an enchanted stream of sparkling crystal clear water.
    nzo93b.jpg
    Amarantia is a sanctuary to many different creatures. Underwater mermen and mermaids are said to reside
    underneath the surrounding mountain waterfalls, living in their beautifully adorned underwater caves.
    17dzwn.jpg
    In the heart of the forest at the foot of the greatest of the realms waterfalls, grows an ancient tree that has stood its ground and grown its bark through thousands of years. It is one of the last remaining of its kind and is now offering shelter to elves and fairies of all kinds that dwell here.
    oiu3pv.jpg
    Maybe one day, it is your turn to wander into this enchanted forest to discover and be welcomed by its guardians and inhabitants. Until then, it will remain a mystery wheter it exists...or if it simply is an old Elven folklore made out of dreams and hopes of a still remaining perfect world.
  • celestialdreams
    celestialdreams Posts: 5 Arc User
    Character: Accalica
    Homestead Name: Amarantia

Our background story begin as part of an old elvish folklore that tells the tale of how an ancient forest by the name of Amarantia came to be the legendary utopia of the Elven race. The war with the wraiths had destroyed most of the Elven forests and left them in a slowly dying state. The ancient herbs and wildflowers that were once used in their remedies had close to disappeared and with them, the elvish power to heal and cure had diminished. Only one of the forests were said to remain unharmed and it was rumored to be shined upon by Pan Gu, protecting and blocking any harmful creatures from entering it. However, the forest could only be found within the lost parts of the old Elven realm, and therefore not many sought to seek it as the dangers included to go there were far too great of a risk for something that only seemed a fairytale...

It has been said, that once you try to enter the realm of Amarantia you will be tested by the enchanted stone figures that guard the borders and bridges of this land. Those who have been accepted and returned are said to have described the forest as the most tranquil of places they've ever visited.
    14lgxu.jpg
    Soft pebble pathways are said to lead your way in the realm, guiding you through narrow stone formations, covered by dangling vines and moss. The vast meadows covered in wildflowers get their life from the rich soil that is drenched in the waters of the streams and lakes surrounding the forest. There is a certain tale of a special place within the realm, a rocky formation that has veils of water simmering down it into an enchanted stream of sparkling crystal clear water.
    nzo93b.jpg
    Amarantia is a sanctuary to many different creatures. Underwater mermen and mermaids are said to reside
    underneath the surrounding mountain waterfalls, living in their beautifully adorned underwater caves.
    17dzwn.jpg
    In the heart of the forest at the foot of the greatest of the realms waterfalls, grows an ancient tree that has stood its ground and grown its bark through thousands of years. It is one of the last remaining of its kind and is now offering shelter to elves and fairies of all kinds that dwell here.
    oiu3pv.jpg
    Maybe one day, it is your turn to wander into this enchanted forest to discover and be welcomed by its guardians and inhabitants. Until then, it will remain a mystery wheter it exists...or if it simply is an old Elven folklore made out of dreams and hopes of a still remaining perfect world.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Character: Kexce
    Homestead: Bamboo

2ASId2V.png
    Let me introduce you: The Bamboo Forest
    It is a small forest, only two squares of land, but dont let the size fool you; there is hundreds of bamboos!
    UDeupaz.png
    In this bamboo forest lives a panda. This panda spends most of his time on one of the tallest points in the bamboo forest. So he build a little pavilion with laterns, here he sits to enjoy his time and look at the view over the fields that can be found near the end of the bamboo forest.
    3oizLfB.png
    Due to the many bamboos, it can be hard to find the way if you arent known, there's many paths that leads somewhere useful. Maybe you'll find something you need?
    nrH16xg.png
    But within all the bamboos, there is a open spot in the bamboo forest, with clean water, beautiful sakura trees, and pink and yellow lisianthus flowers. Here panda decided to live. It is a very peaceful place.
  • candiiie
    candiiie Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    • Server: Twilight Temple
    • Character Name: summer
    • Homestead Name: Forever

For my homestead, I basically want to showcase it from a framed perspective. Which is how people who are actually in my homestead will see everything. From the trees to the ground, I want to be able to create that look and feel of someone entering through my screenshots.
    Welcome to Forever. An island so far and hidden it only appears to those who are longing for someone. Legends say that this is a place where star-crossed lovers meet and hide away.
    Through the grove of shining maple trees shows a palace or mansion of wonders. The bridge is illuminating from the flickering leaves.
    2017-04-12_15-54-45.jpg
    Past the bridge lies a door towards a boardwalk overlooking the beach. There are ships that passes through the island, but only those who are searching for someone can see the shore.
    2017-04-12_19-00-06.jpg
    One foot in front of the other, through leaves, over the boardwalk is the spot where the two lovers meet. It is said that those who confess their feelings to one another will be bound together, forever.
    2017-04-12_19-16-05.jpg
    Another bridge towards the palace, where the lovers may stay. A gentle rose scented breeze welcomes you. For those who are still waiting, you may stay here until that special someone passes by.

"She ran to him, put her arms around him, could not speak."
    2017-04-11_17-03-52.jpg
    Post edited by candiiie on
  • candiiie
    candiiie Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    My entry double posted for some reason. Sorry about that!
    Post edited by candiiie on
  • meowskies4evar
    meowskies4evar Posts: 2 Arc User
    Character name: Meowskies
    Server name: Dawn Glory
    Homestead name: IluvEly

Meowskies and Elycium are a love story for the ages. A fluffy cat, Meowskies always thought he'd marry a venomancer, like his father and grandfather before him. It was a surprise when his heart chose a winged elf, Elycium. He has made his life mission making her happiness his #1 priority, and his homestead is her Taj Mahal (but let's hope the cold fingers of death stay far away!)

Meow crafted his homestead so Ely would feel at home, high in the clouds. Sky bridges connect the upper city- cold snows and white flora help the cold-hearted killer of an archer feel at home (good job, Meow!)
    vmyJKqB.png

Ely isn't one for sentimental mushy stuff, so the perilous peaks are a perfect tribute to her!
    SrWxcGS.png

But Meow really can't help himself, and has to show his sweet love a little bit of attention! (poor thing will probably get swatted on the nose for this one, Ely HATES pink!)
    demNgJr.png

Will this homestead be enough for Meow to earn scratchies? Will Ely meet him at the secret smoochy glade he made for her, hidden deep below the sky bridges? Only time will tell. Meowskies will be waiting.
    lQ9cfjj.png
  • guyin
    guyin Posts: 16 Arc User
    UserName: Guyin - Server: Etherblade - Homestead Name: Guyin
    Oriental palaces tucked in and amongst lush trees and landscaping
    100001809619636pizapw1492055267.jpg
    Paths just wide enough for carts and walking weave throughout the lush gardens
    100001809619636pizapw1492055470.jpg
    European palace surrounded by spectacular statues and trees
    100001809619636pizapw1492055552.jpg
    A tranquil lake along a path with distant bridges and palaces
    100001809619636pizapw1492055656.jpg
  • cerle
    cerle Posts: 40 Arc User
    Character: Ajaa
    Homestead Name: Fairholt

Welcome weary Traveler!

Take a rest under the willow of the Oasis.
    Oasis.jpg

Cross the bridge into Paradise.
    Into%20Paradise.jpg

Explore to see the wonders and secrets like Underbridge Village.
    Underbridge%20Village.jpg

Perhaps you’ll even find the Bath House Ruins.
    Bath%20House%20Ruins.jpg
  • breegrl
    breegrl Posts: 4 Arc User
    Username: MeowTigeress
    Homestead: Casa Bella

Welcome to the Casa Bella, a palatial kingdom guarded by two lion statues at the gates. A place of solitude and relaxation after I battle my enemies, where I can walk amongst lush greenery, and glistening ponds.

mermaid_lake_by_meowtigeress-db4l33v.png

lions_gate_by_meowtigeress-db4l338.png

meow_s_garden_by_meowtigeress-db4l33m.png

welcome_to_the_kingdom_by_meowtigeress-db4l34g.png

• loalyn
    loalyn Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Server: Dawnglory
    Character: Loalyne
    Homestead Name: Castelet

170413125845702094.jpg
    Bienvenue dans mon domaine du Castelet, un paradis pour les fleurs, l'eau et la lumière.
    Welcome in my domain of Castelet, a paradise for flowers, water and light.
    En arrivant vous verrez tout de suite le bureau de l'artisan, son bureau est bien agréable pour y traiter les contrats.
    By arriving you will see at once the office of the craftsman, his office is very pleasant to treat contracts there.
    A côté se trouve la salle des fêtes du domaine, déserte aujourd'****, mais toujours éclairée et ouverte à tous.
    Nearby is the village hall of the domain, always lit and opened to all.

170413010030766635.jpg
    Par ici c'est ma petite maison où je viens me reposer.
    Here my small house where I come to relax
    170413010132379459.jpg

Promenez vous un peu, passez sous l'arche, vous arrivez aux ateliers, là je vous ai préparé un petit coin pour vous reposer et admirer le paysage.
    Walk you little, pass under the arc, you arrive at the workshops, There I prepared you a small place to rest and admire the landscape.
    170413010234295635.jpg

J'espère que vous vous y plaisez, venez aussi souvent que vous voulez, vous y êtes les bienvenus.
    Le jardinier vous réserve encore des surprises.

I hope that you like it, come so often as you want, you are welcome.
    The gardener still reserves you surprises

(edited to make English stand out more because forum rules require posting in English.)​​
    Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on
  • djemelly
    djemelly Posts: 3 Arc User
    Character Name: RichardRahl
    Homestead Name: DHara

After the long and brutal war with the Imperial Order peace finally descends upon D'Hara and the rest of the New World. RichardRahl the Seeker of Truth and the leader of the D'Haran empire, not being able to go back to his old life of being a woods guide, has used his gift to bring forth a river running through the Azrith Plains. Now the barren lands surrounding the massive plateau on which the People's Palace, the seat of power in the D'Haran Empire, sits are starting to grow lush and green with vegetation. A reminder of his Hartlands Woods where he grew up.

2017-04-02%2008-44-26.png
    Even in times of peace the soldiers of the First File, the fiercest of the D'Haran warriors train at the arena. A statue has been raised in honor of Cara, Richard's most trusted protector.

2017-04-02%2008-49-02.png
    A view from atop the plateau overlooking the desert being driven back by the river and the fertility it brings.

2017-04-02%2008-51-10.png
    The plateau's only accessroad is narrow and a tough climb. Easily defendable by a small unit of the First File.

2017-04-12%2020-24-00.png
    A riverside bar recently opened up called Truth or Dare. Here Richard unwinds in the weekends when Palace business is at a minimum. Occassionally taking place behind the bar pooring a cold one for any of his subjects willling to listen to stories of his crazy adventures or tell their own.
  • mewmewxanii1
    mewmewxanii1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Character Name: Shylphine
    Server: Dawnglory
    Homestead Name: Freiheit
    Hey this is my Homestead "Freiheit". It is a mix between a mountain landscape and a summer meadow. It is small but I think it feels much more homely.
    2017-04-12%2018-40-17_zpsyxu6vedv.png
    This is my little refuge.
    2017-04-12%2018-32-06_zpsttsn6qzt.png
    The market place.
    2017-04-12%2019-24-46_zpsb5q67ter.png
    A small water pool ;)
    2017-04-12%2018-35-41_zpsurtlw2l3.png
    And here is a full view of my land.
  • galvas
    galvas Posts: 2 Arc User
    Name: ZuIwarn
    Homestead: Zodiac
    Dear Guest,
    Come enjoy your stay in King Zulwarn's moated walled Kingdom Zodiac. A busy market place with all you could wish to purchase. Buy a house in the residential district. Stroll through the fantasy garden. Pay respects to the dead in the honored cemetary. Look at the wonderous treasured Museum. Visit my palace and its 16 luxerious rooms each themed for comfort. Zodiac a mini Archosaur minus Duke Black
    Sincerely Your King
    Zulwarn
    P.S. Forum would not allow me to link my screnies I filed multiple tickets. They refused to help me. I hope you still stop by my house and let me compete.
  • wibles
    wibles Posts: 57 Arc User
    You find yourself wandering in amazement through a brilliant forest; subtly winding paths leading you as gently as if taking you by the hand and urging you forward in curiosity and wonder. In the cool sunlight they guide you beneath magnificent curving gateways: under the great outstretched arms of ancient oaks and through elaborate faerie gates, whose iron has grown into the earth.
    image.jpg

Beyond the verdant canopies, the forest opens revealing a clear sky reflected in the surface of a calm river, and blossoms of every colour drifting down on the breeze. The smooth stone pathway wanders over the water, the way lit on either side by ephemeral dryads, hewn of stone.
    image.jpg

Your exploration leads you to an island of blooms: of delicate twisting branches and vibrant falling petals. Pink cherry blossoms fringed by candy red roses and the violet red leaves. Amidst the scene of natural beauty you find an opulent velvet bench, the most peaceful place to take in your discoveries.
    image.jpg

Following the path once more, you cross the water once again, and among the bright colourful leaves of ancient trees, the rough shapes of the distant stone cliffs, the trickling sounds of a peaceful stream, and the relaxing scents of the delicate flowers, you find again proof that this unparalleled place hides in its heart a human touch. With ardent curiosity and great respect, you bring yourself to the threshhold of the house, eager to meet whomever might live inside.
    image.jpg

Username: andzero
    Server: etherblade
    Homestead: sanctuary
  • caror
    caror Posts: 11 Arc User
    Character name: DivertecX
    servername: Etherblade
    Homestead name: Elegance

2017-04-12%2014-49-37_zps16spmfwd.png

As its name suggests we'll be entering a land of elegant features. With its pink layout and beautiful floral arrangements the theme of love and tranquility will draw the attention of any visitor.

Upon entering we'll be greeted by love isle amidst clear waters and rose petals gently falling on top of our heads.

2017-04-12%2015-23-58_zpsufwcfgj2.png

When going in a little deeper we're leaving the brightly pink coloured area. But don't fret, even the flowers and trees over there will bloom just as brightly pink someday.

2017-04-12%2014-59-16_zpsxg13mnzd.png

And this is the view upon the love filled area from another angle; looking upon the area we just left and silently enjoying the sound of water crashing into the lake below (in which there are more hidden secrets than i'm willing to share for now).

2017-04-12%2015-25-39_zps5gro4v5o.png

And last but not least a picture showing us the epitome of tranquility in this homestead of Elegance where we can watch the pure and green nature from the fishing dock, peacefully and quietly.
    I'll humbly welcome everyone to join me into my elegant homestead to look at the many other features it has in various corners hidden behind mountains and cloaked by the shadows of the trees.
  • o0fliparacci0o
    o0fliparacci0o Posts: 2 Arc User
    Character name: StyleZ
    servername: Tideswell
    Homestead name: Estates

2017-04-13%2021-29-03.png
    It's Spring Break! But where is the party? You stare off into the distance, across the beach you spot a big mountain.
    It must be on that big mansion on top of the mountain.

2017-04-13%2021-39-07.png
    You take your boat across the lake and enter the canal into town.

2017-04-13%2021-44-53.png
    A little sight seeing doesn't hurt! You explore the town and visit the local workshops.
    Stop on the bridge and admire the beautiful colors of this magnificent town.

2017-04-13%2021-19-31.png
    At the foot of the mountain you stumble upon a mystical forest. What are those? Swings? You take a seat, this is great place to relax before we continue our journey up the mountain.

Too bad we only have room for 4 slides. The Party Mansion still awaits for you to discover!
  • o0fliparacci0o
    o0fliparacci0o Posts: 2 Arc User
    Character name: StyleZ
    servername: Tideswell
    Homestead name: Estates

2017-04-13%2021-29-03.png
    It's spring break! But where's the party? Across the distance you spot a mountain. It's StyleZ's Party Mansion!
    Let's go visit!

2017-04-13%2021-39-07.png
    You take your boat and enter the canal into town.

2017-04-13%2021-44-53.png
    A beautiful place! You stop on the bridge and admire the architectural design of the town and the colors of the beautiful sakura and peach trees.

2017-04-13%2021-19-31.png
    As you continue your journey to the mansion you stop at the foot of the mountain. An enchanting forest we have stumbled upon! You sit and relax on one of the swings before you trek up the mountain.

Unfortunately we only have room for 4 slides. Come finish the journey up the mountain. Only yours to discover!

Edit* My post disappeared each time i tried to edit it
  • leighlaa2
    leighlaa2 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Name: Changuita
    Server: Dawn Glory (HARSHLANDS)
    Homestead Name: ChangLand

Luck Mountain towers over ChangLand, it's dusty paths lined with glowing moonflowers- brightest at the full moon's height. Pass under the ancient archways and climb the mountain and it will gift pack-openers and treasure key-hunters with great luck!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/dJusXuq.png[/img]

For those afraid of heights, ChangLand offers a Sun pool- it's flame ever burning. Sit in the sand while star birds fill the night with light or take a dip in pool- it's ALWAYS warm. Cliff diving from the rocks is encouraged!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rw28NCh.png[/img]

Feeling peckish? Follow the river to the tea house! Bright flower gardens and cheery balloons will lift your spirits while you dine on macaroons and other assorted delights. Good at piano? Tickle those keys- I won't tell!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/MkG0FIu.png[/img]

For the true adventurer, continue following the ChangLand river and be rewarded by the secret village! Lotus petals and lilies perfume the air and reward those travelers brave enough to swim just a little further. Looking for loot in the Cornucopia? This is a good place to try! (though you'll need to get your toes wet and sink beneath the waves!)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/n2dr91i.png[/img]

note: could a mod please make my image links embed and delete this note? ty <3
  • begme4urlife
    begme4urlife Posts: 3 Arc User
    My main's account isn't letting me post for some reason, so posting from alt's account. Hopefully that's alright since it's not letting me; the widgets are missing.

Name: Soliloquy
    Homestead Name: EverAfter

Once upon a time the many People of the Land were divided, in land and in spirit, by the Chasm of Difference. The races kept to themselves out of necessity and fear, seeking refuge in solitude and safety within the known. When the great Happening occurred, the barriers between the lands were shattered. What had once been feared was rejoiced as differences were celebrated, the people assimilating and prospering as such. Below is but a glimpse of the results of the Happening, and what remains EverAfter.
    homestead6_zps66hegyvc.png
    East meets West as two cultures can live harmoniously.
    homestead4_zpsio9vcfax.png
    The Land of the Little over the River is peaceful and joyous.
    homestead2_zpsshnqphcy.png
    The tranquil garden welcomes all with an alluring aroma.
    homestead1_zpsvaphl6ii.png
    A paradise for those who are weary is nestled within, permitting a break from the daily toils.
This discussion has been closed.