[Event] Spring Break Party - Homestead Design Contest!

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
edited March 2017 in Official Announcements
It’s Spring Break and to kick it off, we want to see your Homestead - your home away from home!

Submit your entries for the contest on the Forums, show us what your virtual vacation homes look like in-game and earn some cool prizes!

Start : Thursday 3/30 @ 10:00 AM PT
End : Thursday 4/13 @ 11:59 PM PT

First Place
*EXCLUSIVE* Mount
ad2jvtubwu1h.png
Rampant Mech Rhino Assembler
Special Title :
Party In My Homestead!
x 1 Dull Zenith Skull

Second Place

Special Title :
Party In My Homestead!
x 2 Dull Zenith Skull shards

Third Place

Special Title :
Party In My Homestead!
x 1 Dull Zenith Skull Shard

Rules

-Please provide (4) screenshots of your Homestead in the official contest thread! No videos, gifs, animations, or drawings please! All shots must be utilizing in-game content and images must be raw screenshots. This means no photo manipulation which includes but is not limited to : color correction, cropping, using brushes or other photo manipulation tools to enhance, touch up or add elements, pasting elements together, creating collages, adding fonts, shapes or other elements on in or around your screenshot etc. We are looking specifically for in-game screen captures!

-Do not create offensive words, symbols, shapes or arrangements. Doing this will disqualify you from the event.

-When entering, please list your in-game name, the name of your Homestead (if applicable), your server and a description of your entry. The description must be no longer than 500 words, not including spaces or punctuation.

-The screenshots you provide must be of a Homestead you own. You may not enter other peoples’ Homesteads as your own and you may not use another player’s Homestead design as your entry. Doing this will disqualify you from the event.

-Once winners have been selected, we will visit your Homestead to verify that your screenshots are of your house, so make sure your permissions are set properly in-game to allow entry.

-We will select three winners from each server!

The Judging Criteria is as follows:

Clarity and Quality – All the necessary elements of entry are there and it can be easily discerned that it is a picture of a Homestead. Camera angles are not confusing and the shots are not disorienting or questionable. Entry should make “visual sense” and not haphazardly thrown together collections of items. Description must make sense with the accompanying entry.
Composition – arrangements are placed in a compelling or deliberate way. Shots are framed in a way as to tell a story or invoke a particular feeling to the viewer.
Originality and Creativity– The entry combines elements in a unique way or places arrangements in thought-provoking ways. The entry does not copy off of other entries or from official sources or other competitions in other versions of the game.

-There is no specific theme you must follow for this competition, but being festive will definitely help! You may have Screenshots that include players inside your Homestead as well, but we will be judging your image based on the base Homestead design and the Criteria listed above.

-Please allow up to two weeks (Business Days only) from the end date of the competition for disbursement of prizes!

Good luck and show us some amazing homes!

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Judging Criteria : Homestead Design Competitions

Clarity And Quality
    Overview
    All the necessary elements of entry are there and it can be easily discerned that it is a picture of a Homestead. Camera angles are not confusing and the shots are not disorienting or questionable. Entry should make “visual sense” and not haphazardly thrown together collections of items. Description must make sense with the accompanying entry.

The Clarity and Quality Category is graded on a 25 Point scoring system.

Picture must be of a Homestead – 5 Points
    Camera Angles (no clipping, no strange rotations, must have sense of direction) – 5 Points
    Visual Sense (Items are not clustered together, picture does not cause confusion to the viewer) – 5 Points
    Description (must explain entry, is not overly wordy, follows word limit guidelines, is grammatically correct and not written in “leet” speak, abbreviations make sense where applicable) – 10 Points

Composition

Overview
    Arrangements are placed in a compelling or deliberate way. Shots are framed in a way as to tell a story or invoke a particular feeling to the viewer.

The Composition Category is graded on a 25 Point scoring system.

Compelling Arrangements (items placed in a thoughtful way, combines items in a way that is not distracting) – 10 Points
    Story Shots (images are captured in a way that makes the viewer think or generate a particular emotional response) – 15 Points

Originality and Creativity

Overview
    The entry combines elements in a unique way or places arrangements in thought-provoking ways. The entry does not copy off of other entries or from official sources or other competitions in other versions of the game.

The Originality and Creativity Category is graded on a 50 Point scoring system.

Uniqueness (Items are utilized in a way that is outside the norm, has a specific feel) – 25 Points
    By the Owner (does not copy from other official competitions in other regions) – 25 Points

-It is still up to a judge’s discretion if entries are tied to make a subjective call on which ones will score or place higher and why.

-Entries will be judged against themselves not collectively against others in a competition against the above scoring system, as outline in this Criteria.

-As defined herein, a Homestead is a player instanced area that use Homestead items (decorations, buildings, terrains, skins, etc.) for the creation of said homes.

-All scores are final. Scores will not be posted against each individual entry for everyone to see. After the completion of the competition and after winners are announced you may inquire about your individual score no later than 48 hours after the official announcements.
  • imareko
    imareko Posts: 7 Arc User
    Rekko, Tideswell Server.

Homestead name: Dream

2017-03-31_10-32-47.jpg
    Home sweet home, welcome to my castle atop a hill surrounded by an old fashioned mote. I have placed bridges down to look like a path leading up to the castle and to your right you'll notice a pink tree with a picnic area!

2017-03-31_10-35-23.jpg
    Up for a challenge? Only a handful have made it through this maze, it will either leave you frustrated or feeling A-maze-ing (points for puns? ;D)

2017-03-31_10-37-11.jpg
    The Docks, head down to the Pier, catch a fish or just enjoy the view. Across the lake you have an ancient village with a tranquil place called Moon island. As for those brave enough, venture deep under the lake to discover a sunken city!

2017-03-31_10-39-26.jpg
    Lake Goku, this is a series of channels behind a broken forest decorated with textures, that just happens to look like my favorite animated character ^.^ I designed this to give my Homestead a very unique touch in an artistic way.

Thank you for stopping by,
    Hope you enjoyed the tour!

~Rekko
  • uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Posts: 4 Arc User
    Username: TrebIeCrest
    Server: Etherblade
    Homestead: Valhalla

Welcome to Valhalla, the hall of the fallen in which Odin rules over all. Engorge yourself and make merry here, til you are called upon once more to defend this realm at the time of Ragnarok. Climb the world tree Yggdrasil to worlds unbeknownst. Lay claim at the forges, and fields of the steppes. Accomodating living quarters with breath taking views. Then cross back over at Bifrost to head to the frozen arena, where your mettle will be tested. After a day of battle, rest by Lake Malaren to drink, bathe, and boast of the days conquest! FOR VALHALLA!

2017-03-30%2017-19-50_zpsn1eeyhvi.png

2017-03-30%2017-22-27_zps9mofshva.png

2017-03-30%2019-20-37_zpsrkzovyjj.png

2017-03-30%2019-24-50_zps0quti3qn.png

• misswebs
    misswebs Posts: 5 Arc User
    hs13_zpsnwbic775.jpg
    The gate into my heavenly pwi paradise.
    Homestead9_zpswktbwlyc.jpg
    A nice little spot where my elf friends will feel at home in and the mouth of the river valley with a hidden water temple.
    homestead7_zpso9tcmmdb.jpg
    Battle on! the grand entrance to my minion arena.
    Homestead5_zpsfg92roqf.jpg
    And of course you always have to have a spot to kick back and relax with nice cold drink and a great place to tell tales of your pwi adventures with faction mates and friends. Welcome to GothicWebs' BatCave as I call my home. On Etherblade come check it out in person :)

• boot777
    boot777 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Username: CivillioN
    Server: Tideswell
    Homestead: AvaloN
    Welcome to my AvaloN . . . a place of fantasy!
    My throne!17554387_967010646773890_7334328844399929646_n.jpg?oh=c15bbc4eae964576d6fb084cb787ce3e&oe=595E9DF6
    Place of trophies!17554264_967010576773897_2422272348003784390_n.jpg?oh=a258e5720d318d38fd988e14c69d4810&oe=5955A87B
    Knockin’ On Avalon`s Door!17554397_967010660107222_6250273088479483440_n.jpg?oh=0f69c4c4da0d8679b887027e0795890b&oe=595339B3
    One Flew Over the CivillioN`s Nest!17620276_967020053439616_1016303299595076186_o.jpg?oh=c067a6804c16e4bd9d7a38eb47f1976f&oe=59592014
    extra:
    ...17554164_967010573440564_2231548079793634554_n.jpg?oh=c496615a77cfb637c8f21b8ae86f6da7&oe=599419D8
    Enjoy!
    Post edited by boot777 on
  • xmeowbabyx
    xmeowbabyx Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Character Name: Doom_Kitty
    Server: Twilight Temple
    Homestead Name: LitterBox

My homestead was made with love and sealed with a kiss, this tranquil palace is my home, my escape from the hustle and bustle of PWI life.

Situated on the Lunar Glade this lovely homestead has many cascading waterfalls and beautiful trees and flowers as well as beautiful statues, there is always somewhere to explore no matter where you go in my home.

5untb5.jpg

^ This is the entrance to my beautiful home "The Domed Cathedral" guarded by the lovely Sirens of the water. Inside my home is alot of fine arts, and lovely ornaments. Stop by and lets have some tea ^_^.

6ir6kw.jpg

^ To the left is the entrance to Homestead Craft Lane, where i craft my homestead mats, and battle my minions and people can come and craft contracts & to the right is Maple City (Chinese Retreat) - Maple city is my Chinese relaxation district of my home stead, this part of the city is guarded by The Sun Goddess, it features The Jade Palace, The old school Chinese bath house, the Chinese Golden Phoenix Palace and the Throne room "Blue Roofed Pavilion" where guest can come and take their photo on the throne.

257izrk.jpg

^ Across from Maple City is the Forsaken Dragon guarded bridge surrounded by lovely red maple trees, which brings you to Maple Mansion, for your ultimate traditional Chinese relaxation and meditation retreat. ^_^. Not to mention a great view of the lovely moonlight, sit out in the court yard and enjoy some tea ^_^.

2yo629v.jpg
    ^ I have alot of people never wanting to leave my home hehe.. so i made a guest house "Dawnbreaking Atrium", this lovely corner of my homestead, has a galaxy bridge crossing over the water, a wise turtle, gargoyles and lots of lovely trees and flowers. Although you might have to fight a Red Panda Cub Doll for the bed, these cheeky Panda's have decided to take up residence in there ;). There is even always Christmas Lane, before you cross the bridge to this guest house :P

Thank you, and feel free to come visit me in my homestead, all guests are welcome ^_^

Post edited by xmeowbabyx on
    K1WlJi2.png
  • brazerlev
    brazerlev Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    nice home guys
  • crazyyulia
    crazyyulia Posts: 1 Arc User
    Name - SHAURI
    Server-Tideswell
    Name home-FairyTale

Welcome,but for full impression need video or see it inside :)

4q9hfnfbn9ydc37s4qk9lnyn5.png

f8n9nud9uiqk6xw1o0hstek68.png

cbjtihsne3nb2unctvnai471z.png

w013ikre675cwkug3jq9imsve.png
  • iamtearsh
    iamtearsh Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Toon Name : Yvillis
    HS Name: YVILQUEEN
    Description of Entry: YvilQueen's Theme is an HS turned Vacation Place for the SpringBreakers! It is the go to place if you want to CHILL!!! :D

DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOW MAN?! :p

Once every few years the YvilQueen opens the gates of her domicile to welcome the most daring vacationers.
    And this Spring Break, it invites you to leave all your worries behind and reward yourself with an extraordinary experience.

This Winter Wonderland is designed to make us forget climate change and just indulge on its aesthetics.

Every details were hand picked to relax the mind and guarantee serenity.
    Color palette was chosen thoroughly, the right amount of white and blue for calmness , enough shade of pink for warmth and a touch of green and yellow for growth and harmony.

17629713_448681555479135_2195101379553966881_n.jpg?oh=2ca2f02963994cf86f60c370fa8ddf8e&oe=595024C1

Wander around and explore each part of the land! It is all for you to discover the magic hidden along the icy lakes :p
    but rest assured each part of this abode is special and is certain to be worth your while.
    17498496_448680708812553_6820555167216351870_n.jpg?oh=5d5c59d1ee5f0dbdaaf25dbc4a84fdef&oe=5962166F

For example, enjoy a lavish garden dinner beside the enchanted ice lake.
    Fill not just your stomach but also your eyes and heart with the magic that would sorround you.
    17626380_448682638812360_762823065243531535_n.jpg?oh=22c68be0c7bc601d096b243ce1a916f4&oe=59572E6C

Or just simply cuddle under the northern sky with the love of your life.
    17630078_448680702145887_9196136677894876961_n.jpg?oh=66f442e927eaa842b967301e9d8ab391&oe=5998EFB5

The YVILQUEEN has it all ready for you!!!! :*

so pack up and start living the dream <3

PS. There's so much more surprises inside for everyone B)

Post edited by iamtearsh on
    x9YPRak.jpg

• mayiawolf
    mayiawolf Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Toon Name : Natriana
    Homestead Name: HOGWARTS
    Description of Entry: Welcome to HOGWARTS home of shapeshifters, reapers, rouges, witches and many more. Are you ready to learn magic? Fight against all the odds? I have sent your letter, come to my Homstead and you can learn.

6kDymQw.jpg
    Get ready and step through the magical world of hogwarts!

x3CudCi.jpg
    First you must talk to the headmaster he lives up there.

dk4IPOw.jpg
    Do you still want to take a look around? I recommend the brewhouse, you can meet some very intresting companions and their brew is the best around, just ask hagrid.

qvkA7Mp.jpg
    Now that you're done, here are the dorm's, settle in. Tommorow you will start learning.

Post edited by mayiawolf on
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Name: Wyvelin
    Homestead: FluffyFox

2tjP1OY.jpg
    sQB30Rv.jpg
    9EfpB9s.jpg
    EcIJEXp.jpg

The fox den was opened. The fox den was revealed. And it was filled with many hidden paths for those who dared to enter. Through the eerie forest, whispers were heard. Whispers telling of the enchanted Phoenix's mirage. Whispers telling of the Peafowl Witch; always watching. Always watching. A little cozy house, hidden away in the woods, waiting for its visitors to come. A subtle scent... Why is it that I can't recall my name?
    ​​
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    Name: Madskillz
    Homestead name: Kudzu

The city of Kudzu was once a completely barren desert, a place where nothing would grow and you'd be met by nothing but drought. This was until a man planted a special seed in the sand and waited for many months for a plant to grow. When the seed finally sprouted it wasn't a flower that appeared. What appeared instead were 5 trees, shaped like a hand reaching out from underneath the desert sand, a miracle, something grew at last. The trees were called Gaia. Many months passed and Gaia kept growing, making the land around it fertile, and slowly creating a lake in front of it. The man that planted the seed decided to stay by Gaia to protect it and built a house by the lake, using its surrounding land to grow crops and keep animals.

vRP35gW.jpg

After a while more people were drawn to this miracle and the city of Kudzu was built, with a giant palace in the center of it all, where the man could live. The man did not wish to live inside the city and instead decided to give the palace to all the people that moved to the city and remained in his lakeside house.

FIvz6e4.jpg

As the city grew more a big plaza was created, for its citizens to enjoy, with many events such as arena fights. The owner of the city had one of his most trusted pets, called Tiger Buddy, guard the arena and opened it up for people to bring their pets to have them duel.

vLlYbcY.jpg

Gaia's presence was still around as besides lakes even rivers started to appear, connecting them to lands for away from this dry desert, which opened up the ability for trade. Currently the citizens are working on a harbor to expand their wealth and allow the city to grow even more.

ecnowiv.jpg

• vonheltr
    vonheltr Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Name: KiNGVON
    Homestead: FarmVille

mansion.jpg
    This is the Mansion up on the hill in the backyard with flowerdrop swings, pavilions, lots of trees and very picturesque.

housefront.jpg
    The front of the Mansion has a very well manicured landscape.

2017-03-31%2020-52-35.jpg
    The river that surrounds the mansion and spills into many small lakes.

2017-03-31%2020-54-22.jpg
    The Farm where pumpkins are harvested and goats are raised.

Pictures don't really do it justice, much better roaming around and seeing it in person.
    Post edited by vonheltr on
  • zhwon2
    zhwon2 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Name: SonofTheWitch
    Homestead name: Faewilde

Faewilde is the place to go if you're looking to get away from the worries of the world. The perfect getaway for those who prefer the comforts of solitude and reflection, Faewilde is a small, and modest private hamlet that is made up of colourful pavilions, rolling gardens, and cascading water features. The facilities at Faewilde will provide for all of your needs during your stay. Farms, production houses, and the local marketplace just outside of the sanctuary grounds supply clean fabric, fresh foods, and firewood to the Pavilions on a daily basis. So relax, lose yourself in the calm of nature. Allow the soothing fragrance of Faewilde’s many blossoms to transport your senses into a world of fairies, magic, and beauty. But be warned, you must not damage or destroy any of the flowers during your stay. Rumor has it that the “Mystical” son of the infamous “Wicked Witch” who manages the garden, does not take kindly to those who would seek to defile or harm nature.

2017-04-01%2010-10-40.png
    2017-04-01%2010-08-26.png
    2017-04-01%2010-09-24.png
    2017-04-01%2010-39-43.png
  • blankfanclub
    blankfanclub Posts: 53 Arc User
    Name: Anillah
    Homestead: Fensalir

A simple little island village located in Perfect World. It has flower-covered hills, serene beaches, luscious trees, and cozy little cottages to name a few. Follow the winding trails situated around this secret sanctuary and have a pleasant visit!

Happy Adventuring!

unngIL9.jpg

bo5a4hA.png

IgDlgx6.png

SS79d1s.png
  • rawrkit
    rawrkit Posts: 28 Arc User
    Name: FlashyHippie
    Homestead: CasaDeHip

This is my home, a small island compound connected by a bridge over my moonlit river and outlined in apple trees. The archer statue protects it from unwanted guests, and serves as a reminder of the danger archers pose.
    oPhzBCw.png
    The other side of the bridge houses neighbors of varying classes, along with the village market (off to the left) as well as a battle arena for those to hone their skills at minion battles.
    OL1m7IO.png
    Oh look, general summer is trying to get the attention of Sheomay again, that poor guy....
    CGpuszc.png
    Well I'll be seeing you guys around, time to go explore the open... river :D.
    Urqhnvj.png
  • emanuelly#5715
    emanuelly#5715 Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Char: TinaPrincess
    Homestead: LoveCity

Welcome to the Love City.
    Here there will be peace, tranquility and much love. If you get lost, just ask for a help Sheomy in the center of the square lake (for brazilians, ask at the Posto Ipiranga).

The point of entry and the first land to be completed, remained a long time as the only land built and where are all the resources of my homestead. Despite the City of Love have grown, this part of the city has remained unchanged since its inception.

V9POulK.jpg

Road to the icy mountains, where the winter resists the arrival of spring.

lYmJvG8.jpg

The Chinese and Roman architecture has created a different and harmonious environment, with sakura trees, bamboo forest and snowy hill.

vz3FvDG.jpg

River of Stones. This river is known for its great and beautiful stones. The navigation is difficult, because it's a river of shallow water. It's perfect for a swim and enjoy the sunny days on its natural beaches.

Yisdig9.jpg

The city is still under construction
    Post edited by emanuelly#5715 on
  • xwhitefrostx
    xwhitefrostx Posts: 45 Arc User
    Character name: Maziikeen
    Homestead: Amestris

Welcome to my amazing home!
    Watch where you are going, keep your feet on the path, or go for a swim if you fall into the water, you will eventually get to the beach ;)
    C5P59hl.jpg

Take a walk and explore, go visit my minions that is watching over my shops. But do not come uninvited, they are good to friends but they also guard my home from strangers and enemies.
    7V9MJXA.jpg

Come see the elven family houses under the big spirit tree, it is the heart of our family and brings life to every plant in my home, and give us all the food we can eat. Take a nice swim on the little beach, but stay away from the transmutation circle, the fences around it is a warning, my family doesn't take any responsibility if anyone walks in there.
    7TqdZaC.jpg

Friends are welcome, and enemies should watch where they step :)
    k9XScCg.jpg
    vFDFy6t.gif
  • ihazfins
    ihazfins Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Character Name: DeathFin
    Homestead Name: FishBowl

Hello people :) I am a Tideborn fishman who resides in his fishbowl.
    My homestead is not completely finished yet, however I would like to share it with you.
    As you may see in the images that follow I prefer simple and minimalistic designs.

I will begin with my little pond. I tend to sit here a lot and gaze at the view.
    pond.jpg

Next up is my peacock lake. It is a lake formed by a huge water-gushing peacock fountain. Trees around make it a serene place for me to be :)
    lake.jpg

In that lake there is a small island that I call Trophy Isle. I keep my trophies from various events there.
    trophyisle.jpg

Last but not least my cottage deep in the woods. My getaway!
    home.jpg

Thank you all for your time! See you in game!
    Post edited by ihazfins on
  • deewainy1
    deewainy1 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Nickname: Naevah
    Homestead: Elysium

Welcome to the jungle. Pass the gate to find the remainings of an ancient and long forgotten race.
    JMMTMhc.jpg

The abandoned hood. So quiet and pieceful
    A7dWNwj.jpg

Life outside the jungle.
    DjWkQGc.jpg

Home, sweet home. My retreat from the jungle.
    OAO1Sdy.jpg
  • rockafella#8523
    rockafella#8523 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Username: iHelois
    Homestead: Neverland

nzga3s.jpg

2j33e4x.jpg

2vb6kqh.jpg

28k24ug.jpg
  • layla05
    layla05 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Name:Schalula
    Server:Dawnglory
    Homesteadname:Schalula

"Welcome in my Homestead , this is my Place of Dreams and Wishes

17741233_1325191570890632_1089594889_n.jpg

This is my favourite Place,i love the Colours <3
    17742529_1325191934223929_1770617539_n.jpg

17757749_1325192137557242_1417432430_n.jpg

17760418_1325191380890651_65345040_n.jpg

Enjoy :blush:

• lolitalottie
    lolitalottie Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Name: Elodiee
    Server: Dawnglory
    Homestead: Hafod

My Homestead is based upon a place close to my heart called The Hafod Uchtryd (Summer Mansion) in Wales.
    Built in the 1700's by a wealthy man (Colonel Thomas Johnes) who had travelled the world, the mansion was placed in the secluded Welsh Woodland surrounded by the exotic trees he had collected on his travels. I wanted my homestead to represent the place my family had so many connections with by re-creating the secluded mansion amongst the variety of plants and trees and natural beauty of the valley.

Entrance - this is only a portion of it because my homestead is huuuuuge.
    2rqoq6g.jpg
    fc5us1.jpg
    Secluded Mansion
    2ey8ifc.jpg
    & Gardens which expand down the back of the Mansion
    nx4y0y.jpg

<3

• cinnomonomnom
    cinnomonomnom Posts: 22 Arc User
    Username: PinkAttack
    Server: Dawn Glory
    Homestead: PinksMeow

YwHKY9N.png
    Love is in the air in PinksMeow. Upon entering, visitors are greeted by Bambi and his girlfriend Faline. Take a deep breath... let the sweet smell of roses and azaleas fill your nose. Follow the path with a lover or a friend for a great adventure!

PSJca1n.png
    Guests are welcome to stay in the traditional eastern village, protected by the cascading arms of the great Banyan. Enjoy the soothing fall colors with a sweetie and sip a cup of tea in the gazebo as leaves fall all around.

oyhgdP0.png
    Stretch your legs a bit and take your lover on a stroll down the path (don't forget to take a dip in peacock pond!) until you come to the "Lover's paradise." Looking to propose? The flower platform is a perfect backdrop as massive tortoises protect your efforts. She's sure to say "YES!!"

yu2p9Gz.png
    Seal the deal and tie the knot at the Jade Heart Palace. It is the perfect place for a summer wedding! Accommodations are provided for friends and family! Please don't eat all the chicken and watch out for any jealous exes! It's a BEAUTIFUL DAY to fall in love at PinksMeow!
  • sarakej
    sarakej Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Name:Mojra
    Server:Dawnglory
    Homesteadname:CoinEater

Blah nice morning…sun already warming windows….i have to cook. What to cook today huh. Any idea about something that I can finish fast with using just 1 or 2 pots. My brain is dead..... Maybe its better to make a coffe and think about it. Ok coffe here ….lets log PWI. Blah I could adjust my homestead …im lazy to think about food today. Oh this flower lining is more interesting…awwwwwww where I should put this tree…Visit my homestead and make a guess how many days I didn’t cook :/

imgur.com/jgSRyfZ
    imgur.com/O68jplv
    imgur.com/0SD8oPa
    http://imgur.com/FL51z2b

• sarakej
    sarakej Posts: 3 Arc User
    Username: Mojra
    Server: Dawn Glory
    Homestead: CoinEater

Blah nice morning…sun already warming windows….i have to cook. What to cook today huh. Any idea about something that I can finish fast with using just 1 or 2 pots. My brain is dead. Maybe its better to make a coffe and think about it. Ok coffe here ….lets log PWI. Blah I could adjust my homestead …im lazy to think about food today. Oh this flower lining is more interesting…awwwwwww where I should put this tree…Visit my homestead and make a guess how many days I didn’t cook :/

jgSRyfZ.png
    O68jplv.png
    0SD8oPa.png
    FL51z2b.png
  • halfelv
    halfelv Posts: 8 Arc User
    Name: Ellfrei
    Server: Dawnglory
    Homestead: Fuchsheim

ZETi4JYHpWA.jpg

CTGImZX2AzE.jpg

2pXulCuhNKY.jpg

eBl5LMc29U4.jpg

<3

• updownleftrighty
    updownleftrighty Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    NameWitheld
    Etherblade
    Dystopia

Dystopia is a harsh desert land many have tried to inhabit over the years. Visitors enter in the ancient remains of an unknown race; who's inhabitants have long since perished, but crafted their village into the very mountain itself which stands to this day in almost pristine condition.
    2017-04-02%2017-32-25_zpsvhh0f0bx.png

now a prosperous land several luxurious buildings have been erected by a local eccentric who spends more time on homes than gear.
    2017-04-02%2017-23-17_zps86ofqmik.png

after a long day come relax and let our bartender server you with the finest spiced rum and pastry's made fresh daily
    2017-04-02%2017-35-27_zpsbb6wyffa.png

and dont forget to stop by the arena and see how a pampered minion is a happy minion
    2017-04-02%2017-25-05_zpsucmrgotp.png​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • schnubbelpuh
    schnubbelpuh Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Character: Schmendrick
    Server: DawnGlory
    Home: Hogwarts (...)

Hi, my name is Schmendrick. I crossed icy winds and scorching deserts in this world. And then, I came to a new area. Behind me all doors closed, and I saw a steep path in a barren landscape. Steps over steps lined up along a river that clung to a mountain chain. I followed them ...
    k9t3kl.jpg

I keep climbing up. The smell of pines is in the air. Dried grasses graced the stone-striking paths. In front of me a bridge, it leads across the river. It is dizzying high, but I dare take the first step and then another. I run over and am surrounded by stone peaks. Where will the path lead me?
    2d8f2hi.jpg

I am exhausted and must take a break. Between the steep mountain slopes, I discover a path to a small light-filled pavilion. I see trees, the sky is rising.
    2yvpfzm.jpg

I follow the path through the mountains and it opens to me the paradise. It's amazing. And now I have found my heaven. My home.
    2poecs1.jpg
    Post edited by schnubbelpuh on
  • kleineva
    kleineva Posts: 1 Arc User
    Charactername: Kleineva
    Server: DawnGlory
    Homestedtname: evasnest

Surrounded by water and bamboo, I follow the stony path to the gate, which is flanked by great dragons.
    35kq4qe.jpg

I see a castle of gold. I see trees, mountains and flowers. I want to enter this palace, but in the distance a sweet smell is blowing in my nose...
    2i6g4y.jpg

... and I follow my way over water and breathe deeply the smell of sweet pears. I see horses and a cultivated field. A small town!
    344p34x.jpg

I vanished from the spring, and saw myself among the herbaceous trees in front of a stone demon guardian who kept the inhabitants of this town from disaster. They welcome me and I promise to stay. A while.
    15hd6bo.jpg
This discussion has been closed.