Neverfall and BH and gear

fededomino
fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
Will we be able to do new map area Neverfall with gear LV 15 or not ?? , anybody who know , of staff ?? or other clever heads B)

How about to send all daily Bounty Hunters out to all cities , an example : Etherblade = Warsong BH and RB , Archosaur = AEU and BH 2 , City of Lost = EU and BH 2 , or 2 diffrent BH include BH 1-2 each day, where we pick up AEU and BH 2 in Archosaur and another BH pick up in City of Lost , not we can have 4 BH a day , but a choise to pick for what we like . i dont see a trouble to do that .

and why do we will be needed to pay a Perfect Teleport Stone to get back to old main map , from new map, we dont do that to Morai or Primal World , just another rip off mabye ?? , i hope we can fly ?? , mabye i got it wrong .

Comments

• cococya
    cococya Posts: 162 Arc User
    I find all of this confusing... where are you getting all of this?
    DeffyNature
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    The way I read it, once you travel to Neverfall for the first time (story quest), you can get there from the Morai NPC in the same way you go to Morai or Primal World now. Shouldn't cost anything. You would have to use a Perfect Teleport Stone if you wanted to travel to a specific city in Neverfall from the main map.
  • patupapa
    patupapa Posts: 39 Arc User
    fededomino wrote: »
    Will we be able to do new map area Neverfall with gear LV 15 or not ?? , anybody who know , of staff ?? or other clever heads B)

How about to send all daily Bounty Hunters out to all cities , an example : Etherblade = Warsong BH and RB , Archosaur = AEU and BH 2 , City of Lost = EU and BH 2 , or 2 diffrent BH include BH 1-2 each day, where we pick up AEU and BH 2 in Archosaur and another BH pick up in City of Lost , not we can have 4 BH a day , but a choise to pick for what we like . i dont see a trouble to do that .

and why do we will be needed to pay a Perfect Teleport Stone to get back to old main map , from new map, we dont do that to Morai or Primal World , just another rip off mabye ?? , i hope we can fly ?? , mabye i got it wrong .

If they set BH system like that. Everybody will abuse BH fsp and BH Metal... Nobody will pick up the others..
    Well maybe AEU as well. BUT definatly... NO.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Hello!

You will be able to travel back and forth freely between Neverfall and the Perfect World map! You can use the Morai NPC or you can talk to teleporters inside Neverfall or use the boat to go back to Neverfall (but keep in mind you will need a ticket to travel back!)

You should be able to do all the content within Neverfall with G15/16, except for Dawnlight Hall which weve only tried so far with GM items just to get a feel for mechanics. So for that dungeon, I couldnt tell you how G15/16 would fair in there.

There will be a new series of BH quests in Neverfall! A new teaser blog will go out in a few days touching upon this. This will not affect the old BH NPCs negatively, if anyone is concerned. This is just adding a new series of monsters to kill with more rewards.

Hope this helps!
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

There will be a new series of BH quests in Neverfall! A new teaser blog will go out in a few days touching upon this. This will not affect the old BH NPCs negatively, if anyone is concerned. This is just adding a new series of monsters to kill with more rewards.

Great that we getting blog post bout this, I know I was confused by CNs patch notes, sounded like we would get ability to pick our BH to some extent. But it was pretty unclear with poor translation on how it would be added to our current BH system. So getting a blog post on this is definitely something I am looking forward to.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    yay , more dailys....just what we need
  • patupapa
    patupapa Posts: 39 Arc User
    scruncy wrote: »
    yay , more dailys....just what we need

claps claps...