R9 4th cast weapons for casters

Options
killeresras
killeresras Posts: 236 Arc User
Tell me how is it fair that casters cant switch to 4th cast without being nerfed in our proc while melees can switch to it with no regard because their proc isn't affected. Purify did not need to be nerfed because paralyze came out and was the nerf. I wouldnt mind if melees lost some chance to zerk crit as well, but as we all know that is not the case. Why do the devs hate casters?
Love lost is room gained
b:cute

Comments

• capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    There's no good reason to switch to 4th cast anyway. It's a negligible damage increase for a lot more cost.
  • killeresras
    Options
    Thats my point exactly. Its not just damage though. For instance im a veno and that 4th cast wep would give me -12% channel which is highly valuable considering we have double def charms and i need to hit as fast as possible. That along with the extra damage no matter how minimal is important, but because it nerfs puri proc down to a 5% chance id be taking a huge loss. Melees on the other hand they gain the extra damage for no cost on their proc which is bs. Their is no downside to a melee choosing 4th cast which is why 99% more melees have 4th cast on my server than casters. I should be able to upgrade to 4th cast with no cost to my puri proc just as it is for melees.
    Love lost is room gained
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    Its PWCN Weapons NOT our own.

Thats the reason for this. PWI requested special R9S3 gears hence we have a different set. People wanted PWCNs gears so they have put them into game. its 50/50 on power as you have said. The proc rate is well known and this has be raised before.

This is the Devs decision and sadly wont be changed something PWI has to go with,​​
  • killeresras
    Options
    Why would zerk proc rate be higher though? Even in PWCN version that seems pretty one sided. A proc rate this low is definitly not OP in any way if our R9S3 gears were actually requested then that would mean this low proc rate is what china has. If thats the case then why would PWCN ever have needed to add paralyze to the game because that proc rate is to low to be even considered close to op. I have fought people with that low proc rate and its trash.
    Love lost is room gained
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,806 Community Moderator
    Options
    No it was requested b4 PWCN had R9S3.

PWCNs version was considered a Balance. Tho G17 Dragon breath weapons im not convinced.

The thing is they could have just changed our version to match theirs. we would not have known... So we are luck they did not.​​
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    Why would zerk proc rate be higher though? Even in PWCN version that seems pretty one sided. A proc rate this low is definitly not OP in any way if our R9S3 gears were actually requested then that would mean this low proc rate is what china has. If thats the case then why would PWCN ever have needed to add paralyze to the game because that proc rate is to low to be even considered close to op. I have fought people with that low proc rate and its trash.

Because purify proc, even at CN rates, is strong. As a result they added paralyze to counter it. We should of never gotten our puri proc, its always been ridiculously broken and you see casters relying on it, which shouldnt be possible.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Duskblades lose 2.0 range so we hear you too most Dusk don't get it specifically because that range is paramount so yea it's not just casters my friend
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • killeresras
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »
    Because purify proc, even at CN rates, is strong. As a result they added paralyze to counter it. We should of never gotten our puri proc, its always been ridiculously broken and you see casters relying on it, which shouldnt be possible.

Zerk crit has always been ridiculously broken. You see how much melees rely on it. To make matters worse they added multihit skills to the game basically doubling or even tripling the chance of zerking on crit rates that are well above 50%. If you look at any damage leaderboard the class that is always at the top is melee. Even if casters had zerk we cant take advantage of it like melees can because they have multihit skills and no channel. The reason thats even important is because of the fact that we have double defense charms in the game. Melees cut through def charms with ease while casters have to struggle a bit harder. As I said before paralyze proc already came out to nerf purify(which honestly nerfed antistuns in general) so why would they lower the rate to 5% on the 4th cast wep which is basically not having a proc at all while melees retain their proc.

Love lost is room gained
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »

Zerk crit has always been ridiculously broken. You see how much melees rely on it. To make matters worse they added multihit skills to the game basically doubling or even tripling the chance of zerking on crit rates that are well above 50%. If you look at any damage leaderboard the class that is always at the top is melee. Even if casters had zerk we cant take advantage of it like melees can because they have multihit skills and no channel. The reason thats even important is because of the fact that we have double defense charms in the game. Melees cut through def charms with ease while casters have to struggle a bit harder. As I said before paralyze proc already came out to nerf purify(which honestly nerfed antistuns in general) so why would they lower the rate to 5% on the 4th cast wep which is basically not having a proc at all while melees retain their proc.

CN never had our puri proc and G17 is CN gear so logically they will be using their proc rates. I have no idea on earth why we got separate proc rate from CN in the first place, dont honestly think we should of. This game would be so much better had we never deviated from CN gear in our version but its a bit too late for that now.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    Options
    Honestly this game would have been way better if the devs never put any kind of proc on any weapon, or if they have at least put a super low % rate on all those.

From all my years of gaming, this is one of the only games that I seen tanks one shoting people, casters being tanks, OP DD being well almost immortal and killing entire squads on their own, plus a lot of other broken stuff. Worst part is that in order to fix something broken, they would introduce something even more game braking to counter it (aka: fix puri with para).

People may say whatever they want, after all they almost always would have bias towards their class or against classes they don't like, but the valance was broken almost since the beginning.

I know I say this many times but When you see 2 people tanking almost 20 with similar gear, you clearly know that something is really wrong on this game, that regardless of those 2 players skill. And that is something that I see a lot.

Only advice I would give to any caster who play this game is: Don't get 4th cast of r9 weapon, but I think that all people reading this already know that. :D

• demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    Options
    "Even if casters had zerk we cant take advantage of it like melees can because they have multihit skills and no channel."

(Can't quote on mobile)

So aperently Stormbringers don't exist in your world :|
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • killeresras
    Options
    "Even if casters had zerk we cant take advantage of it like melees can because they have multihit skills and no channel."

(Can't quote on mobile)

So aperently Stormbringers don't exist in your world :|

a sb without puri= a dead sb lackluster class
    Love lost is room gained