Flash Sale on Chienkun

dregenfox
dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
edited March 2017 in General Discussion
Can we get at least a one day advance notice for a "24 hour" flash sale on chienkun stones? I know we've been asking for lower chienkun prices but this is ridiculous. Or if you're not going to give even a bit of advance notice, AT LEAST give us a weekend.

This is exactly the kind of sale I wanted and was waiting for and I would have charged to take advantage of this but wasn't able to check PWI on Friday...if I knew I would have tried to take the 5 minutes I needed to get on pwi, charge, and buy some stones :neutral:

The other thing is that I have an extremely strong suspicion that the stones will probably go on sale again but at a much higher price...
Post edited by dregenfox on

Comments

• nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    They aren't even on sale for a reasonable price... 600 chienkun to transfer +10 refine when on sale at most it's 75gold if you can manage to get +7...
    I'm not sure about other gear but, as for transfer of refines from my Bound OG gear to something else it costs 600+
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    nunuator wrote: »
    They aren't even on sale for a reasonable price... 600 chienkun to transfer +10 refine when on sale at most it's 75gold if you can manage to get +7...
    I'm not sure about other gear but, as for transfer of refines from my Bound OG gear to something else it costs 600+

Chienkuns aren't for +10's...chienkun will never be economical for +10 because oceans are capped at 25G. Also PWI gives away oceans and under like candy nowadays...I have enough free orbs to +10 an entire armor set for free (might be harder if you missed the +6 orbs from wukong event).

They are for x-ferring JOSD/Deities.
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Don't forget +12 @dregenfox all jokes aside I agree I would have stocked up on chienkun for future cape if I knew. Do you recall how much stones it will be to keep +12 and +2 for that cape?
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    It seems CN is ok with that sale price for now, so they'll come back around again! If things go alright with them, I'll start pushing them into a more "regular" rotation of a sale (where it's two weeks long and they come around a bit more frequently on sale).

Thanks for all the feedback though and I'll keep taking cracks at this!
  • sunnynight
    sunnynight Posts: 45 Arc User
    Wow im impressed someone on pwi staff who listens to players! While we talk about the uselessness of chienkun for transferring refines let me also throw in there (among numerous other things) how useless 1-5* orb sales are. They cost several times more on sale than what they can be bought for in the player shop market because of their availability from dragonfire packs. I really can't imagine anyone but braindead people spending on 1-5* sales in boutique. Numerous other boutique sales suffer from not being in line with the player markets. I understand it has to balance every server but I can't see other servers being much different.

Now I have a question, how many chienkun stones is it to transfer 4xJoSD?