Back from the past...

Options
Hey just wanted to know I've been gone since November 2016 and just came back, What did I miss? Most recent update back then was the area battle thing with the pokemons. but anything else since then? Economy changes? Gear Changes? Thanks for the help, dont want to comb thru pages of forum or updates.

Comments

• xlayon
    xlayon Posts: 80 Arc User
    Options
    Nov 2016? You been gone 3 months, not much changed.
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    Options
    Yea nothing lol
    On the verge of next expansion I believe
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    All you really need to so is check this section.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Options
    More dailes more QQ new OP cashers in each server, ones that are terrible at their classes, and sins attached to purge proc G17 daggers even though they can easily 3-4 shot players with their r9 daggers
    So yeah nothing new maybe a couple of cashed players and a couple of players that bought and sold gold for a free nuema portal set
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    @pikobanjo Not much that was super crazy. A few in-game events here and there and we recently got done with a raffle (I'm still combing though data from it) and Player's Choice Boutique wrapped up. There should be some codes you can redeem that's active right now for some free items (both of these will expire tomorrow, so grab them quickly while you can!)

kBAS10oh - Valentines Day Code
    Items: x1 Makeover Scroll, x1 Maiden Kiss Chest x10, x1 War Avatar Chest : A, x1 War Avatar Pack S, x1 50 Event Gold Ticket
    MVSGDmlT - Player's Choice Boutique Votes
    Items: War Avatar Pack S, x2 50 Event Gold, x2 War Avatar Chest : A, Dreamchaser Pack Ticket, x2 Major Homestead Supply Bag

Expansion is also coming up Soon(TM).