Scheduled Server Maintenance [02/22/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have no patch,restart only!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

8ygl2ueeqnqm.png

Comments

• eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Man these expansion teasers are driving me mad xD
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    will the Ginger Tiger Golden Sign be sent out this week? :3
  • riverwillow
    riverwillow Posts: 45 Arc User
    Two things. I really wish they'd do a sale again on super safe stones and inv. stones in boutique.

And also, what is the name of the upcoming expansion and when is it due to be released....if known?
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Alrighty all of the maintenance items that needs to be checked/done has been completed! Waiting now only on CN and then servers should be up shortly after they're finished! Thank you for your continued patience!

@riverwillow Sure, we could definitely slot those in sometime soon here! Names of expansion and dates are TBA - while we have a projected date internally, things can change depending on the progress of testing.

@splendideyes Titles are currently "broken" for now as the upcoming expansion actually has this item programmed in, but since we're behind a good few months, we might opt to wait until expansion to give out both the title and the shop at the same time.

@eternalghost I had no good questions planned for the past few weeks, so instead we have teaser screenshots! Shhhh! I'll toss in something cool next week though, instead of these scenic shots...
  • riverwillow
    riverwillow Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Just one more thing if I may? Will there be a new class/race with the new expansion?

We really really need another true tank. All we have right now are barbs.
  • dagobert
    dagobert Posts: 5 Arc User
    loool for what we need more true tanks? Barbs are NOT enough? hell not.... we dont wannna more classes/races, every new class/race is overpowered, so no thank you
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    Alrighty all of the maintenance items that needs to be checked/done has been completed! Waiting now only on CN and then servers should be up shortly after they're finished! Thank you for your continued patience!

@riverwillow Sure, we could definitely slot those in sometime soon here! Names of expansion and dates are TBA - while we have a projected date internally, things can change depending on the progress of testing.

@splendideyes Titles are currently "broken" for now as the upcoming expansion actually has this item programmed in, but since we're behind a good few months, we might opt to wait until expansion to give out both the title and the shop at the same time.

@eternalghost I had no good questions planned for the past few weeks, so instead we have teaser screenshots! Shhhh! I'll toss in something cool next week though, instead of these scenic shots...

im confused, i thought you fixed it and whoever redeemes the annual reward now, will receice a working shop ticket :(

oh well, guess i gotta wait then and be a snake for a bit longer.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Just one more thing if I may? Will there be a new class/race with the new expansion?

We really really need another true tank. All we have right now are barbs.
    A well built seeker, that knows what they are doing, is almost as good.

Truly we just need more barbs acting like barbs instead of sins.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    @riverwillow No new classes this round, unfortunately!

Though, with all the things they'd need to do for said new class (including but not limited to - their own set of Rank 9 created not just for CN but International, Fashion Weapons, Areogears, Skills etc.) I don't think we'd see a new one for a bit. But that's just my feelings on it, that could change!

@splendideyes That's what I wanted to do at first, but since the expansion is coming around the proverbial corner, it was recommended to me just do it all at once. Support has a list of all the users affected, so we should still be good on that front! :)
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Any class can be a barb/tank if you put enough money into it ijs I mean 50k HP DB is possible (close to 60k if you go full vit and creation stones) but, a new class is not needed I mean as a seeker main I honestly just want an anti paralysis powder so I can nuke a DB instead of trying to 1 shot em through ig
    Build for the DB on mypers
    http://mypers.pw/10/#507307