Has anyone here seen MMOByte's videos?

On and off player here but I wanted to come back to PWI after a year+ for some fun so went to Youtube and typed in "perfect world gameplay" and MMOByte popped up. I actually thought it was refreshing to see people take the game so casually with all the complaints the game gets these days and it's always nice to see new content creators making videos about older lesser played games like PWI. Bring in the new blood!!

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flewqCLiAi0

do any of you guys watch any PWI content creators, or are there actually any? I was looking around and couldn't find any. :(

Comments

• kinetik#1370
    kinetik#1370 Posts: 5 Arc User
    After further investigation they've made multiple PWI vids. not sure if they're still making more though: http://www.mmobyte.tv/perfect-world/

sorry, can't edit the OP and just thought a few of you might get a little chuckle outta this. :)
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    There are quite a lot of players that record and upload PWI videos nowadays, though they are usually PvP videos. Occasionally you'll find tutorials, instance runs, expansion news and creative/for fun videos as well.

I post Venomancer PvP and PvE videos on a regular basis. I also try to cover new content and post mini-guides of game features or instances. Channel link.

I suggest taking a look in PWI's facebook group. People post their videos there often.
    ​​
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    teabagg wrote: »
    I hate pw videos because most have **** music,music that don't go with the video,long way out camera angles,and unbearable choppy graphics most play with...and that's pathetic!

So true... Music is worst 1...

I wanted to watch a TW video from my server once. But it had some asian pop music... yuck lol
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    ballenato wrote: »
    I hate pw videos because most have **** music,music that don't go with the video,long way out camera angles,and unbearable choppy graphics most play with...and that's pathetic!

So true... Music is worst 1...

I wanted to watch a TW video from my server once. But it had some asian pop music... yuck lol

You can easily mute the video and listen your own music you enjoy while watching the video. I personally throw wide variety of music in mine and I expect if ppl dont like it they just mute it. Also, for the first post of the quote, we would love to record with perfect quality but that tends to be impossible in mass with this game.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    I was incredibly partial to Skai's vids, but its always nice to see more people create content!

I should check these guys out - I think I briefly caught one of their videos when I was cycling though Youtube playlists, but I should give it another go around :)
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User

Hey, my music is OP. I try to use only the most OP Video Game soundtracks in existance!!!

I do want anyone to listen to it from start to end or I take it as a personal offense! +chuckle+ Nah just kidding, as Sax has said, mute it, slap some nice "Pantera - Cowboys from Hell" on any group PvP video and friggin rock it!
    I was incredibly partial to Skai's vids, but its always nice to see more people create content!

I should check these guys out - I think I briefly caught one of their videos when I was cycling though Youtube playlists, but I should give it another go around :)

Don't tell me you don't know about my videos QQ :( But I guess...if you did you would agree on nerfing some classes =P
  • doods00
    doods00 Posts: 106 Arc User
    My Channel

me noob, me origin, me wizz, #makepwigreatagainnonerfs
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User

Can only speak for myself of course, but I generally use the music I like, but I think both me n many others are always open for suggestions if people would like to hear different genres and what not. As far the camera angle goes, since my primary reason for recording is to personally review my gameplay I generally don't record to get the right camera angles, I personally just play the game like I always do while Im recording, with my camera positioned as such that I can see as much of my surrounding as possible. Many reasons for this:

Can see venos coming your way.
    Can see allies being threatened.
    Can see enemies form big groups ready to be AoE'd in the distance.

Personally I'm very annoyed by people that upload videos very zoomed in and focused entirely on their character as I would never be able to play in such circumstances, not being able to see what's going on around me, I guess its just preference.

As for the choppy graphic... ye... thats PWI I guess :| I dont know why people turn down all their effects/distance and what not as it doesn't even help that much, if at all. My personal MVP is this screen

7q3Whqd.png

I think https://www.youtube.com/qontroL should take you to my channel for those interested ^-^
  • nene#6448
    nene#6448 Posts: 226 Arc User
    My channel
    Mainly xTW videos from G16/NV3 support mystics point of view but also some TW and PVP videos from said mystic and veno. :)
  • rosdom
    rosdom Posts: 23 Arc User
    Interesting topic about pwi content creators. I recently made a youtube channel featuring some tutorials. Could make videos upon requests as well ( channels not only for pwi ). if you want, check it out and a feedback would be much appreciated so I could make adjustments for the future videos <3
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQIYDHh2MB7XxdSNf7Qpsvg
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    I know that I posted a couple vids for a voice guide to heaven fall temple... However since school, work and the constant pwi daily grind is a thing so I don't post as much as I like to... Hopefully twilight sky pills will be dropped soon so I can start recording again
    Might start posting some content for my two toons again
    Stay tuned for...
    Prespire, WS set full r9r4 seeker
    Duckblades, troll 4aps DB with candleflame
    YouTube.com/1onicHeart
    Might have to create or shift channels so school projects aren't on there