Vitae for all Sky levels

werewolves#6809
werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
edited February 2017 in General Discussion
As far as I know this is the most completed table for this having tried to search for this before and being unable to find it. As they are introducing boundary pills I thought it might be interesting to work out actually how much vitae per gold you would be getting for each level and at which point it was better to get the 1k vitea pills instead.

For personal use I have also added a calc to it to work out how many dailies would have to be done to get form my current vitae to obtain the next lvl. My goal is to try and get this done though if statements via a drop down menu and a editable cell.

Downloading of this file is fine just don't forget to reference back to this post afterwards, if post it else where.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CJIhIhYcXiOAOJ-hf003a1FA1xcxwnx1mnu2m3wON5o/edit?usp=sharing

P.S - filled in the rest of the table and making slight changes
Amendments made to when you get certain dailies and modified cells in row 11 of Sky Sum

Changes made - anyone can edit the cell where you can input your current vitae and the drop down menus input the correct values into the vitae needed for what ever level you want.
Post edited by werewolves#6809 on

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Theres a lot of errors when the quests are available.

Princess is already available at Astral X
    Warsong is first available at Mirage I
    Rescue max sky lvl is Astral IX

I feel like at least two other ones were incorrect as well, but I cannot really tell for sure as its long time ago I passed those sky levels. Most of my alts are in the early twilight sky levels now, few in the late shifting skys.

Also this might help you
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1206557/vitae-chart

ps ; dont forget about the questlines as well
  • werewolves#6809
    werewolves#6809 Posts: 137 Arc User
    The questlines themselves left out on purpose as you can do them at any time. Yesterday did the rest of my sin's arcane and mirage sky at mirage and now he's astral.

Also on my main when doing the twilight one there's a branch off for fire, water and wind and not sure if they give different amounts.

Also ty for the link actually managed to fill in the rest of the table and possible data for the next 5 skys.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Very nice - I'll bookmark this for sure for my own future reading/reference!