Trimming the fat

slapyourgrandma
slapyourgrandma Posts: 107 Arc User
Recently I have been trimming the fat from my Sage Vit Barb (full Vit shards R9RR +6 +12 weap)..and I removed 200 vit and put it into str for damage.

My question is this...should I shard my hegemony+12 weap with drakeflame stone or ATK lvl? What would be most beneficial?
Raging Tides:

Devestarious:Sage Barb 101/101/100

Comments

• jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Recently I have been trimming the fat from my Sage Vit Barb (full Vit shards R9RR +6 +12 weap)..and I removed 200 vit and put it into str for damage.

My question is this...should I shard my hegemony+12 weap with drakeflame stone or ATK lvl? What would be most beneficial?

If you have anything below 200 points in Dex you should use Accuracy Gems in your weapon. However, I recommend getting 200 dex + accuracy gems. You will find that missing crucial hits on a barb can be quite frustrating.

Be careful tho...with +6 gears you are pretty much a glass-cannon barb and that is very dangerous. Full +10 would be decent.
  • slapyourgrandma
    slapyourgrandma Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    jsxshadow wrote: »

If you have anything below 200 points in Dex you should use Accuracy Gems in your weapon. However, I recommend getting 200 dex + accuracy gems. You will find that missing crucial hits on a barb can be quite frustrating.

Be careful tho...with +6 gears you are pretty much a glass-cannon barb and that is very dangerous. Full +10 would be decent.

My dex is 100. I'm 102/102/103. I plan to use the rest of my levels to increase dex to 100. My accuracy is 2250 at the moment..and I don't think I'm a glass barbarian with 41k hit points.

I guess I have to respectfully disagree? I have been watching my dmg etc and haven't really "missed" a lot??? If I can plan for future dex to increase accuracy, I'm thinking the weapon slots would be best filled with damage, etc...???

As for +6 ..Its being rectified at the moment=) One of my R9 pieces is already at +10 so I may trim more fat in the future...

Sidenotes: I'm 100% PVE, Twilight sky V, full nuema max, Avatar A set

Thanks for your reply! I do appreciate it

Post edited by slapyourgrandma on
    Raging Tides:

Devestarious:Sage Barb 101/101/100
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    jsxshadow wrote: »

My dex is 100. I'm 102/102/103. I plan to use the rest of my levels to increase dex to 100. My accuracy is 2250 at the moment..and I don't think I'm a glass barbarian with 41k hit points.

I guess I have to respectfully disagree? I have been watching my dmg etc and haven't really "missed" a lot??? If I can plan for future dex to increase accuracy, I'm thinking the weapon slots would be best filled with damage, etc...???

As for +6 ..Its being rectified at the moment=) One of my R9 pieces is already at +10 so I may trim more fat in the future...

Sidenotes: I'm 100% PVE, Twilight sky V, full nuema max, Avatar A set

Thanks for your reply! I do appreciate it

Ah ok xDD when you are fully PvE then you should go 60 Dex max. In PvE you don't miss ever if you apply any sort of physical debuff on your target (like Tangling Mire, Devour, Penetrate Armor). Do that once and you never see a miss after.

I thought you were about PvP mainly. For PvE alone you are by far tanky enough for anything. Get all the damage you can then. Drakeflames in your weapon and all that good stuff! For PvP you should care more about accuracy..as for pve..don't mind it.

PS: Sharding Att Level 3 Shards into your weapon would actually result in alot more damage compared to drakeflames. However, drakes are merely 30m each whilst 3 attack level shards (devil stones) are ~800m each. Better go with Drakes and add some deity stones into your gear.