Scheduled Server Maintenance [02/14/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have a patch!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

heulkvfs6p3o.png

Comments

• ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    patch notes? @kalystconquerer#0876
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    No patch notes tonight, as it's mostly Cash Shop updates and some minor localization fixes for some items that will go on sale in the very near future. (Things like GM Dragon Orb Pack changed to Dragon Orb Bag)
  • choasdriver
    choasdriver Posts: 68 Arc User
    got me all excited showing picture of boat that take us to lands east of archo xD then say nothing special about patch lol. dang it.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    All reimbursements are complete! Doing the second part now! Thank you for your continued patience!
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    All reimbursements are complete! Doing the second part now! Thank you for your continued patience!
    the tiger vendor licenses?

• mystryst
    mystryst Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Just a suggestion for a future update... perhaps the auction house could be cleaned up a little? Maybe combining all race fliers so we dont have to click on each one (which repeat themselves for some reason), maybe put the g16 stuff, tt mats, etc. back? Could probably collapse the "normal" gear down to one column since we hardly ever sell dropped/npc stuff, and make the main focus on 90+ TT/Lunar gear? I don't know how others feel, but I'd rather scroll through a few pages looking for something, rather than have to click 20 different descriptions that lead to nothing.