Comments

• blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Both NP? That's a NP bm? The damage is not what I'd expect
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • aneles
    aneles Posts: 6 Arc User
    =)))))) this is just hilarious! gj darca and Artimis! And look at GORILLA and his psy buffs =)))) just pathetic! :D
  • cfox331
    cfox331 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Interesting. So darca and artimis lose and darca kites whole time (super pro). What a bunch of nubs xD
  • cfox331
    cfox331 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Not to mention they fought again and got worked in under a minute xD
  • shapoopi
    shapoopi Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRCBbbbWyGg
    cfox331 wrote: »
    Interesting. So darca and artimis lose and darca kites whole time (super pro). What a bunch of nubs xD

Post edited by shapoopi on
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    meh, nuema portal isnt even that much better than rebirth cf. I know cf bms who have higher attack than this np bm as he havent upgraded anything for over a year, the other nps recently finished their set so not rebirthed either, i think this is just overhype lol.
    This just makes me not wanna finish my np (lacking 1 card) people will just point fingers..
    Post edited by shopcheese on
  • blazerboy
    Yeah seems like it @shopcheese NP means you have a target on your back. NP imo is more dangerous on a Sin at the end of the day every other class is manageable with it
  • blazerboy
    @LMFAO @shapoopi dear god what was that the gank too op and he survived what
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    All I see in this video is how useless a BM is without chi... the second he popped white tea it was over, with or without the veno
  • thegerbsters
    thegerbsters Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    The gear of that sin is just +10 with few dods and hp shards, i dont understand why they had to bring another 2 more Nuema portal players at the end of the fight to kill them
    Post edited by thegerbsters on
  • mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    Yea NP set doesn't shine past CF until reawakened ( maybe even not really until x2 reawakened)
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    These posts just scream jealousy to me dividing the haves and have-nots. I'm guessing OP is in the realm of have-nots. Its cool to beat NP players, but to make a deal of it needing to post on the forums just screams of insecurity about your relevance. I belong to the have-nots. It's good intel on Twilight Temple for upcoming XTW today though, looks like Hoorah is now Origin - thanks for that!

Having faced these players in XTW while they had Hoorah over their heads, they are no joke. On the flip-side I didn't find anyone in Vindicate particularly threatening - there was a DB or two that really sucked to fight, but we've handed them pretty heavy-handed smack-downs. Hoorah we actually had to fight tooth-and-nail to keep our leads. While this video shows one thing, I'll choose to believe the first-hand experience in XTW. These players are not to be marginalized.

I've seen them delete 3 XTW squads with AOE-reel-in, purge, dragons, subsea, and barrage.

• blazerboy
    @angellicdeity everyone always ganna see killing NP as some divine intervention and can't possibly lose like really ppl it's not that serious guys. Sure they technically ourgear but it's only bad if them to gank not you were winning come now
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @angellicdeity everyone always ganna see killing NP as some divine intervention and can't possibly lose like really ppl it's not that serious guys. Sure they technically ourgear but it's only bad if them to gank not you were winning come now
    That's not really a problem. I personally see it as an accomplishment when I manage to kill one. But I'm in a winning faction, so calling them out is a pot calling kettle black. A win is a win, it is an achievement. But presenting it like the OP did is turning a Win into an Absymal failure. Why? now instead of it being a Win, I question how much the OP actually loses to these guys to post something as scathing as they do.

In my mind, seeing Vindi as 6th on XTW rankings and posts like these only serve to highlight the same thing that has gone on for the past 8 years - the TW losers are jealous and look for any opportunities to shame. I love to face Hoorah in XTW, its just Crysis has not ever been matched up with them without them having multiple XTWs. I'm exited because they're real competition.

We have folks like this on every server. It's just OP highlighted he's that sort of person for the Twilight Temple server.

Got to win in style and stay classy!
    Post edited by angellicdeity on
  • booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    The gear of that sin is just +10 with few dods and hp shards, i dont understand why they had to bring another 2 more Nuema portal players at the end of the fight to kill them

That sin guy has been obnoxiously qqing over np players in wc for days I wouldn't be surprised if they called specifically more np players to gank him just to see him qq and rage more. The sin is a well known liar who lies about many things including beating certain players in 1v1 and takes out of context screenshots in attempt to make himself look good and spams wc with links to said screenshots.
  • thegerbsters
    thegerbsters Posts: 12 Arc User
    booker27 wrote: »

That sin guy has been obnoxiously qqing over np players in wc for days I wouldn't be surprised if they called specifically more np players to gank him just to see him qq and rage more. The sin is a well known liar who lies about many things including beating certain players in 1v1 and takes out of context screenshots in attempt to make himself look good and spams wc with links to said screenshots.

Not everyone shares your view in server, i guess your another Hoorgin
  • strife614
    strife614 Posts: 22 Arc User
    1v1s, PK, and TW (no-shows of course) are all that matter boyz!

WE
    Dedaluminus+rolled+image+booty+had+me+like+_fcd1122ac83b332a4f46aba8c91b800d.gif

• booker27
    booker27 Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Not everyone shares your view in server, i guess your another Hoorgin

Nice assumption but try again :) there are more factions on server than hoorah you know
  • blazerboy
    @angellicdeity I personally don't see it as an accomplishment killing NP players seeing it as more of I took another person down. A win is a win agreed but NP or not what everyone knows all to well it all barrels down to skill. You have none not even NP can save you from getting owned and if you believe otherwise than sorry you need to rethink yourself or just drop like the rest. Many people who have NP are adorned like prize trophies and for what because of fear their atk/def is quite high? That never stopped me from AAing and putting in a 6 foot grave. I'll take a skilled g16 as my partner to support me in 2v2 over endgame player who hardly knows his skills.

Not trying to change your mind just offer my own perspective. There is nothing special about NP or any form of gear/class advantage if you downright suck
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    blazerboy wrote: »
    @angellicdeity I personally don't see it as an accomplishment killing NP players seeing it as more of I took another person down. A win is a win agreed but NP or not what everyone knows all to well it all barrels down to skill. You have none not even NP can save you from getting owned and if you believe otherwise than sorry you need to rethink yourself or just drop like the rest. Many people who have NP are adorned like prize trophies and for what because of fear their atk/def is quite high? That never stopped me from AAing and putting in a 6 foot grave. I'll take a skilled g16 as my partner to support me in 2v2 over endgame player who hardly knows his skills.

Not trying to change your mind just offer my own perspective. There is nothing special about NP or any form of gear/class advantage if you downright suck

Honestly, I don't think that skill is everything on this game. In fact from my point of view this is one of the games that require less skill pvp wise. Is easy to think that killing someone with better cards or maybe more refines makes the winner pro and the loser a fail, but there is more than that to define a true end game character nowadays.

If the game was everything about skill. Then how is that sometimes I can stand against 5 or 6 people ganking me without even ticking my charm all of them r9s with good or at least average refines? Then I AOE and kill them all. Does that make me pro and they fail?
    And of course at same time there are people that overgear me and I can't even tick their charm..

Problem is that with the amount of things you need to max on this game, a player could have nuema portal set and r9+12 but everything else could be garbage. Remember that there are even titles that give stats.

People like to think that this game is about skill, but honestly I see that as a way to feed their own ego.
    Of course there are good players and others really bad regardless the gear, but that doesn't change the fact that someone who is overgeared will win most of time just by pressing a button...

I think that when there is not much difference the skilled player will always win. But if you put a Maxed everything toon against your average + 10 r9/g16 fellow, the undergeared person will get 1 or 2 shoted without being able to do anything.

One of the big problems that some players have on this game is that they think that if they get a certain super expensive gear or item, they will immediately become overgeared demi gods, and that of course is not true.

In the case of NP is not different. Maybe a person cashed a lot and got the set and also have maxed r9 with good chards, but maybe at same time person have low boundary level, low pasives, bad star chart, etc.
    If his opponent happens to have a double reawakened morai or warsong set + better star chart + better chards + nuemas maxed + maxed pasives + maxed boundary + complete meridian, etc. All that would be more spirit, def/atk levels, more raw damage, etc. Maybe in that case the non NP person would be even more OP than the NP one. Problem is that the average person will just see only the Nuema Portal cards.

This exactly same thing happened many times years ago with some COM and WOA owners. They had the COM but everything else was average or below average. So they got killed a lot by non COM players that have everything else maxed. And the winner would always troll them since it was a COM player. :D

• mooglemonger
    mooglemonger Posts: 111 Arc User
    ^^ this
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    This is a thread that is a personal attack and there is no place for it here, it violates terms of service.​​
    m5arXCN.png
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I think people are still in the mindset that NP is the "ultimate" achievement in terms of gear, but overall it's only one component. It was OP when no one had any spirit or card sets, but considering the level of gear of most people with maxed RB2 AEU vs NP, NP works out to ~10-15% more damage at over 3x the cost.

It's even worse when you think about all the stats you'll be getting in the next expansion. Each skill stone equipped adds more attack levels, def levels, p. def, and spirit, which means card sets ultimately become just a glorified extra gear slot.

RB2 NP is still kind of disgusting though, especially when combined with max apt star chart, so if you happened to beat an RB2 player, nice job :).

The good news is that NP is better at boosting offensive strength over defensive, which means its still possible for NP to die, even if they have the potential to one-shot you.
  • blazerboy
    Agreed unless you plan on at least 1st rb the NP set the upgrade is very marginal
  • firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    Could you do me a favour and explain what this video is trying to prove? all i see is darca running away every time pea touches him once cause he's about to get 2 shot, and the two of you combined taking 20-30 seconds to scratch Dan's charm. Like honestly you didn't even tab to pea once in that video, because you know you need 2 squads to touch him? Seems like a video showing how long a mosquito can hover around before it gets crushed
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    aradya6793 wrote: »
    dregenfox wrote: »
    I think people are still in the mindset that NP is the "ultimate" achievement in terms of gear, but overall it's only one component. It was OP when no one had any spirit or card sets, but considering the level of gear of most people with maxed RB2 AEU vs NP, NP works out to ~10-15% more damage at over 3x the cost.

It's even worse when you think about all the stats you'll be getting in the next expansion. Each skill stone equipped adds more attack levels, def levels, p. def, and spirit, which means card sets ultimately become just a glorified extra gear slot.

RB2 NP is still kind of disgusting though, especially when combined with max apt star chart, so if you happened to beat an RB2 player, nice job :).

The good news is that NP is better at boosting offensive strength over defensive, which means its still possible for NP to die, even if they have the potential to one-shot you.

but not even that much, maxed out star chart 2nd rb AEU psy f.e. to 2nd rb NP it's like what first 90k base dmg, second 105k base?

it's surely more but not that substantial as it was before star charts came, when base damage values were a lot lower

about spirit...
    when someone had 200 spirit and someone else 700, you would hit nothing on him and he would 2shot you,
    now if you have 1500 spirit and someone has 2000 it doesnt really matter lmao

about defense...
    you are almost at cap with both aeu and np so it doesnt really matter

people instead of getting portals should max out start charts imo​​

I don't get why everyone is saying spirit doesn't matter...is it because of that post where someone said spirit got slightly less effective the more you have?

2000 over 1500 spirit is still 20% more damage taken/dealt...I'd say its pretty hard to lose when you have a 40% advantage over someone. Spirit was op before, now it's just balanced. I think this was pwi's plan all along.

Leveling spirit cards first is still the best overall gain you can make for your character.

The def cap should definitely be raised though...even most arcanes will be hitting cap by this time next year I guess, but only when full buffed.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    What the actual...

I dont know bros...seriously...

I keep wathing all them videos and people be like "bro, nah, I don't need them CC, I don't need them Locks"

IS anyone still able to perform decent stunlocks ffs? All gear, no stunlock, I see how it is :D

PS: The people I'm talking about know that I'm talking about them so please don't get offended easily!!!