Etherblade Prices/Drops

Firstly, let me start by stating that even though there have been few or more bad experiences of my time in playing PWI, I have enjoyed the game thus far.

However, it is increasingly becoming difficult due not only to the drop rate of items but questionably the prices that people sell those items for in commission shops. For instance, just recently someone bagged a Bookless Transcript (can me used to make LUAD), its been priced at a freaking 900mil :'( and you ofcourse need Pan Gu (250 - 300mil).
That it self is the price of Scroll of Tome - 900 mil. All this is Etherblade...i dont not know about other servers.

I do understand PWI can not control prices people sell this items at, but, PWI can help by increasing drop rates of some of these items...cause PWI might not notice, however, these are the very things that turn people off from wanting to play and enjoy the game.

Secondly, I would really appreciate if there could be a Dragon Fire Pack sale....sometime in January 2017 ofc, since i be on Christmas Vacation :)
This will really help me be in competition with other players in-game (refine +10 makes you survive longer) during NW and TW...xTW. And it will also encourage player to invest in new toons/classes that they like to play, considering the fact that playing one class for more than 2 years does kill your interest....just my point of view.

Lastly and not the least, since the Thursday tournament has been introduced (which is really sweet), i have heard the winner gets rewarded with a Helmet. Now considering there is 1. Base Helmet 2. R8S3 Helmet 3. Tournament Helmet 4. Crown of Maddness

Can the hard working staff of PWI take my suggestion and recommend the drop rate for CoM to be increased. I love to have one to give me bonus stats with my WoA. <3

To round it off, I suggest GM's to pop in-game more often not just to hang out west but try and see for yourself how people are killing the game with over priced items topped with poorly ranged drop rates.

Thank you
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Tagged:

Comments

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    900 mil for an item that used to be sold for 2 billion? dude.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    We just had a dragon fire pack sale though, I remember spending some of my gold on the packs during the spend promo that was right before the promo that's running now. Not sure how frequent that sale is...
  • fallenangelfj
    fallenangelfj Posts: 8 Arc User

I am not talking about used to be, talking about now and comparing prices.
  • splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    edited December 2016

I am not talking about used to be, talking about now and comparing prices.

-paying 2 bil when gold was 3 mil each
    -paying 0,9 bil when gold is 4 mil each
    -asking PWI to increase drop rates in order to reduce prices

what?
  • torquoisegamer2
    torquoisegamer2 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Seriously? Our economy on this server's finally stabilised, and you're asking for the devs/GMs to mess with it? SoT and BT are the gateways to the best tome in game. The best gear in game can not economically come cheap. If it did, interest in this game would drop like a stone.