Problems with logging in game after dc or bug report

sensualsoul
sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
Seems of late I've been having a lot of problems logging my account in if I get a bug report, which I've been getting tons of lately. Or if I get disconected which again been happening a lot too. I get the message that my password is not correct, I know it is but it keeps saying it isn't. The only way it will let me log back on is if I close the game, close ARC (Which I still hate and still think suck hairy stinky toes.) Then it will let me log back on. What the hell guys! Fix this already! It's been going on for a good month now and I did a ticket and no one is helping or even giving any feed back! Srsly...get on he ball!

I do wonder anyone else having these issues? Annoying huh?

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    I would switch to the Steam version and see if you have the same issue. Or, just get rid of Arc and set to play without it. (Instructions are in my sticky thread.)

Also, what OS are you running?​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sensualsoul
    edited December 2016
    Or, PWI could just get off their lazy duffs and fix something for a freaking change! What a consept huh? Before I down load another damn thing to play this game I'll just quit for good. I've already stop playing as much as I use to and started play another MMO but hey if PWI wants to keep losing players that's all good I guess.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    I usually have at least one dc per day but never had any problem by starting PWI again except for the fact sometimes a message with a text like 'account already logged in' appears.

Like sylenthunder wrote: you can play the game without Arc and/or Steam.
  • sensualsoul
    edited December 2016
    sjampie wrote: »
    I usually have at least one dc per day but never had any problem by starting PWI again except for the fact sometimes a message with a text like 'account already logged in' appears.

Like sylenthunder wrote: you can play the game without Arc and/or Steam.

Okay so I can do a work around for Arc, but why should I HAVE to? I mean PWE decided to use this Arc crud so if they are going to the least they can do is make it work right. As in FIX the dung heap of a platform they call Arc so I don't have to go through the added bother of looking up a way to work around something that should be working right to start with!!! Or making me download another program that might or might not fix their problem for them! It's not to much to ask for I would say! And honestly, it would be a lot more fun just to look for a new game where I don't have to deal with this incompetence!