Quiet on the Set! Your Halloween Winnars... Finally!

thenamesdomino
thenamesdomino Posts: 545 Perfect World Employee
Hey Everyone!

Sorry this took some time, but things have been a mad house lately! It was a solid competition with some of the most amazing entries yet... Not only that but we had 2 internal voting sessions because the entries were so very good! Now without further ado... Your Halloween Screenshot Winnars!!!

1st Place!
vyoon#7113 wrote: »
Character: YOUREINDANGER
Server: Etherblade

2vwvkgm.jpg
334uidw.jpg

TitaniaTits - Jadis
MrsArsey - Aslan

2nd Place!
norezal wrote: »
eqrxaw.jpg
2py0or4.jpg

3rd Place!
ninna321 wrote: »
Server: Twilight Temple
Character: Avelu
[Cinderella 2015]
t5qf0m.jpg
1118cc3.jpg

Twas a hard fought battle for these three! and you all shall be receiving your prizes this week!

Congrats Everyone!

Comments

• valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    Wooow these were the winners?

Trollol
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    Those were the winners. . .really?

There were 2 Jaws posters ~ why not both or neither? There were definitely other creative posters than some of these winners, ijs. I loved the Avatar one, the Alice in Wonderland was awesome. First winner pretty cool and creative, but other two. . ehh. . grats I guess. Just feel you didn't vote hard enough.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • xwhitefrostx
    xwhitefrostx Posts: 45 Arc User
    wow... feel bad for the person that posted the first Jaws entry... second entry won the same idea as someone before them...
    vFDFy6t.gif
  • onlymydna
    onlymydna Posts: 8 Arc User
    I am glad that Cinderella won a prize. It was one of my favorite actual screenshot pictures. As per the original rules.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    UMMM HMMM