No characters??

Options
violetkai
violetkai Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2016 in Support Desk
I've recently started playing again after a two-three year break and I noticed the servers are merged, so I logged into each of them to try to figure out where my old characters are... but they aren't in any of the servers, I've tried them all, i've also seen people reccomending to scroll through the arrows, but my screen has no arrows, I've even tried the arrows on my keyboard to no avail.
Post edited by violetkai on

Comments

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    If you really did try logging in on all available servers and you don't see your characters then:
    * Any chance you are logging in on the wrong account?
    * It is possible, although unlikely but they can do it, that PWE purged your account due to inactivity, but that seems unlikely as you can still login on your account
    * Do you see any characters at all, or literally none?​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• violetkai
    Options
    Yes, I've logged into them all a multitude of times. I only have one account. I hope that's not the case, I've seen others posting about the same issue I'm having so that would be truly unfortunate. I don't see any characters at all, it's an empty room where I'm assuming the characters show up.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Options
    violetkai wrote: »
    Yes, I've logged into them all a multitude of times. I only have one account. I hope that's not the case, I've seen others posting about the same issue I'm having so that would be truly unfortunate. I don't see any characters at all, it's an empty room where I'm assuming the characters show up.

Yeah, could be that something got messed up during the merge, maybe send in a ticket at support and hope for the best.
    even though support is **** most of the time​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• violetkai
    Options
    Alright I'll do that, thanks for the attempted help :]
  • kaczman
    kaczman Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I'm actually in the exact same situation as you. Here's hoping we can get our characters back :)
  • violetkai
    Options
    kaczman wrote: »
    I'm actually in the exact same situation as you. Here's hoping we can get our characters back :)

After I sent in my ticket and the guy responded my characters all came back! Here's to hoping you get the same outcome!