VITAE

Options
hello PWI
about Vitae , we can only open 10 Vitae a day , why , and why sell Vitae in Boutique if we only can open 10 Vitae in a day , i vote for we can open as many as we want a day , can a GM or CM explain that , i only got 3 brain :) cells , no room for more , thank you .
and by the way all item from NW , should be tradeable, sellable , cause not all can do NW or others war , cause of time zone , and we will not be able to upgrade equipment , what a shame . thank you PWI
mabye its time to change all war , so a war can go when a faction want lol . dont panic

Comments

• kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2016
    Options
    @fededomino We sell the Vitae pills that are Boundary specific and shouldn't be restricted to a certain amount per day, but I can see where this could cause confusion if players buy the Vitae pills en masse as they are cheaper then wonder why they can't use more before they realize there's a restriction on usage. They might have come into the Shop before Boundary specific ones were released or (the more likelier reason) they were just left in there after the boundary specific ones came in.

There are currently no plans to make certain NW items tradeable that already aren't. We are looking into ways to enable xNW, though at this time, we are prioritizing scheduling for Thursday Night Fights on xserver before taking a look and plugging in xNW. There is no NW or xNW NPC/instance that we can just flip on. There will always be scheduling conflicts however, due to having multiple timezones to cater to and different local events firing off.
  • sirkura#6424
    sirkura#6424 Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    Speaking of this, What happened to the boundry pills? Any chance we will see them return eventually? I believe they were sold for 30 gold if i remember correctly. This was also before the shattered sky expansion. I've only seen them in the shop one time. (this is not to be confused with the vitae pills for specific boundaries)

I think selling those again would help players immensely, especially those who are far far behind. Here is a link to the arcane sky one
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/46807

Using the item once maxes out that specific boundary (I.E. that one maxes out the arcane boundary to arcane X, provided you are in arcane I-X lvls)
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Speaking of this, What happened to the boundry pills? Any chance we will see them return eventually? I believe they were sold for 30 gold if i remember correctly. This was also before the shattered sky expansion. I've only seen them in the shop one time. (this is not to be confused with the vitae pills for specific boundaries)

I think selling those again would help players immensely, especially those who are far far behind. Here is a link to the arcane sky one

Using the item once maxes out that specific boundary (I.E. that one maxes out the arcane boundary to arcane X, provided you are in arcane I-X lvls)

Considering China's obsession with forcing people to do an eternity of dailies, my guess is that china freaked out at the number of people buying them and snatched it away from THE WHITELIST.
  • phoena20#7638
    phoena20#7638 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Options
    Maybe try to add some rewards from xtw npc that we could trade using those xtw coins ? I would like to see an ink dragons there too.. cuz soldiers pay is not enough to save for those inks.. on our guild we have like 80-100 online and we share those soldiers pay rewards thats why we get only few like 300+ every rw >< ive been saving those dragon coins to see if i can trade something useful other than those time limited charms and 2 huge mounts D:
  • sirkura#6424
    sirkura#6424 Posts: 37 Arc User
    Options
    dregenfox wrote: »

Considering China's obsession with forcing people to do an eternity of dailies, my guess is that china freaked out at the number of people buying them and snatched it away from THE WHITELIST.

Honestly I'm afraid of that, xD but we can always hope....
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    Boundary Pills (the ones that instantaneously level you to the cap of that Boundary level) do appear from time to time in our Cash Shop. We have currently only debuted the Arcane Sky and Mirage Sky Boundary Pills, respectively. You will see those in the very near future!

Arcane Sky Boundary Pill has appeared the following dates - 8/5/2015, 9/16/2015 and 4/11/2016
    Mirage Sky Boundary Pill has appeared the following dates - 1/20/2016, 2/24/2016, 3/23/2016 and 4/13/2016

These items were never whitelisted to my knowledge, and currently do not reside on it.

@phoena20#7638 Changing the xTW/DC NPC or adding redemption values would be on CN's end. Creating a new NPC to do a redemption would also need to be a request. When we do these types of requests, we have to tell them why we want it done and what sort of impact it will have on the game.

Side note - it never made sense as to why you couldn't get Inkdragon's Blood from participating in an event where the Spirit Stat is actually relevant and I'd personally love to see such a redemption be a thing. If not with the coins, with other PvP related events (I believe someone also floated the idea of exchanging NW Tokens for Inkdragons as well)
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    Options
    I decided to ask surtr today about why we leave the regular Vitae Pills in - turns out its because of the no Boundary specific restrictions that they carry, as he reminded me we do not currently have a Twilight Sky specific pill. So this now makes a whole lot more sense.
  • jamesmcd
    jamesmcd Posts: 89 Arc User
    Options
    For the life of me I cannot understand the usefulness of buying vitae pills.

You still need Barbaric blood to get the twilight sky passives, and I have only found 1 barbaric blood available per day so it will take 405 days to get the barbaric blood needed to maximise the Twilight Sky Passives.

P.S. I have ignored the 6 barbaric blood I received for the twilight sky 1 quests chain. If I assume each quest chain gives another 6 Barbaric Blood, the 405 days decreases to 345 (just short of a year)!
  • magiceffect
    magiceffect Posts: 162 Arc User
    Options
    You also ignored the fact that your spirit increases for each sky level. Which matters. Not as much as it did when spirit was still a big thing, but it does matter.

Especially when some people are twilight VI and most other regulars are 3-4.
    Dawnglory - SpellStormer (105 x 3): http://mypers.pw/10/#435948