Gold Title?

eirghan
eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
Trying to correct the titles guide and I seem to remember seeing a GOLD yellow title (like this color) floating around. I assumed it was part of the world quest titles when I saw it, but I then got all of the titles and didnt see it again. Does anyone have this gold title/can anyone offer more info?​​

Comments

• shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Archosaur Guardian - from smoke over archosaur, collect 20x of those medals w/e
    Also, it was timed for ~3months or so

Still got like 40 in bank <.<

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/46900
  • eirghan
    shopcheese wrote: »
    Archosaur Guardian - from smoke over archosaur, collect 20x of those medals w/e
    Also, it was timed for ~3months or so

Still got like 40 in bank <.<

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/46900

mm maybe. i thought the one i saw had royal something in it. but idk. maybe i was drunk :(​​
  • shopcheese
    edited November 2016
    Royal Overwatch Lv10 title is blueish like the other world quests titles.

Theres one more golden and its perm. The last title of the war avatar titles. Good luck getting it though.

No idea about the cashshop titles, they are non existent for me.
  • eirghan
    @shopcheese oh good point i didnt realise the last war avatar one was gold. Maybe it was that one... And same about the cash shop titles. Still waiting for someone to verify they exist. Ive only seen one in game since release x)

Thanks for your ideas.
  • shopcheese
    edited November 2016
    Oh they exist, you can see them in the cashshop as well. I have a friend who buys them all regularly for maximum tryhard though i dont see him wearing them.
    Personally i noticed like 3 different names+colors that they have (white, yellow, and a shiny red one). Forgot how many there is and i cant log in atm.

Im always hunting for titles but since the cashshop ones are timed i have no interest in keep buying them as they require to charge. Thats why they are 'nonexistent' for me, but others can still get them.
  • laurain
    laurain Posts: 9 Arc User
    there's a gold/yellow title u can get from CSing. I forget what star level you need to be....
  • shopcheese
    edited November 2016
    Actually, Asterelle posted the cashshop titles in their exact colors and names in your title thread on page 3.

And heres the champion title
    1dWZiF4.png
  • eirghan
    Yeah i am aware asterelle posted but i always verify anything that i havent seen myself in that thread, or do my best to, otherwise the title guide would be full of whatever anyone posted in the comments which often is correct but has the chance to really mess it up depending how people are feeling. Unfortunately i dont want to charge whatever thousands it costs to get to vip6 to verify the title myself :neutral: and no one wants to wear them if they do have them

Didnt notice about the gold one though. :cold_sweat: thats probably the one so heres a :cookie: :blush: