New section in forum

Options
sensualsoul
sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
Hi, hi! Just thought it would make sense to add a section in PWI forum for HomeSteads and Minnions! Just a thought. :D

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Options
    Last I heard, they wanted to reduce the sections because we have so many.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    Options
    Well it would make sense to have an area to post about them so you mods would have to remove them to other areas. But hey if you guys don't mind then who am I do make a suggestion.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,826 Community Moderator
    Options
    A home for a home.

Interesting. The formus are not as active as normal so really I dont think this is a big problem at the moment. However yes if it where to be busy in that state of play would be a good idea.

Thanks.
    Last I heard, they wanted to reduce the sections because we have so many.

Well it took them well over a year to get us down to 4 server areas. Something I believe you had your part in. I think PWI has the biggest forums / Subs out of most of the games.

To be fair I think they should be looking at service Lvs rather than unnecessary things. Im totally and the only word I can use is Disappointed lately. A new PWE Employee has also shown up but not one word on who they are. If Domino Is coming back, Why its been so Radio silent the last few months / weeks you get the idea.

Ha. I even started "The Players TW Seasons" something we had no word on for weeks / months. as soon as that's live they started to kick and rush info out. Odd...​​