HomeStead suggestions

Options
sensualsoul
sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
I've thought about this a bit and talk to people that play the game and here are some suggestions/ideas for Homesteads

1. Homestead raids. --This idea isn't fully mine but a idea that has evolved after talking to people. It's sort of based on the idea for raids that we where promised with the bases that PWI never gave us. But basic run down is this. You have friends and you have enemies...your friends of course would aid you and your enemies could at given times of the day (And only when you are online to defend your HS) raid your Homestead for items and coins or mats (this PWI can decided on what the items are, I'm sure.) You an also damage your enemies HS and give to your friends from the raid (or you could hire mercenaries perhaps?) And "steal" or loot items in the homestead.
2. Sumoning a boss in homesteads.--I thought it would be kinda neat if you could summon a boss in your homestead for friends to defeat. The boss could drop mats or coin. (Again I'm sure PWI will decide what is dropped) And your battle pets could perhaps be used?
3. Littering make a homestead untidy with rubbish or a large number of objects left lying about...something unwanted guest seem to do so well. So the idea is have an option to litter or to tidy up someones homestead. No reward idea behind this just thought it would be fun. (Can't help but have an evil moment from time to time.)
4. And animals to roam. It's one of the things I would love to have, fish in the water, birds in the sky and some deer roaming around.
5. Banker and mailbox in homesteads. I would really love to be able to get to my bank while in homesteads, seems a bit silly you guys didn't think of this.
6. Marrage chest. For those that are hitched is would be nice to have a stash option for married couples to use in homesteads. Seem to me that if a hubby and wifey can do stuff in the others HS that they should be also able to utilize items from each other.

Please feel free to add ideas and develop ideas that are posted in this thread. BUT remember no idea is stupid and no one should be made to feel like their ideas are not worth posting. In other words crative criticism is welcome, trolls are not!

Comments

• darkwolf590
    darkwolf590 Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    well who ever came up with the idea of the g17 weapon is a good one, but the only thing is that you have to do UP for the matz is stupid. i have a rrr9 barb i get one shot by bosses cuz of all the OP classes, we have a hard time agro. why do we have to pay for skills we already have? just upgrade them for free. i had the idea for the homestead well it wasnt all mine but i did say some thing about it. i lost my internet when i came back they had it thank you for putting in about time.